| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 14:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 350
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Equinox  (Read 1973 times)

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
SAPD: Equinox
« on: September 21, 2010, 19:02:55 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Equinox , Kurt Equinox
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16 , 20 (new character)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since 18th April 2009
How long have you played as a cop: ~4 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? -
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=11696.0 Yes I got inactive due IRL stuff.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to finally become a part of the force since I'm a terrible criminal and civilian. I won't lie , I'm not a good freecop too and that's why I want to join. Basically I find police thing very interesting and it's also very complicated so I'd like to learn everything from A to Z. I don't mind when higher rank officers teach me and says what is right and what is wrong but mostly all I get is - You can't do that. So what can I do? By just reading instructions won't take me nowhere and to be honest , being a freecop gives you no responsibility. My point is - If Ill be looked at , ill have to pay more attention to what I do while being a freecop and maybe eventually become a responsible officer that knows most of the things. Also I'd like this career to be my new characters main thing. I'm done with just messing around the map , time to learn how to be responsible and atleast try to lower percentage of crime on streets.

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Equinox
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 16:25:36 pm »
Still interested :)

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 09:09:45 am »
*bump*

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 04:52:42 am »
Please read the stickies regarding bumps. ;)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:27:14 am »
Oh about this bump , yesterday I thought that I'll make a report today. So , It should be here , on this exact reply (in order not to trash the app)  :)

Time for a little report that I promised.

Suspects downed - 6
Investigations - 1
Jailed suspects - 2
Traffic stop - 1

Today was a tough day. Almost every suspect I interfaced with was aggressive and by that I didn't have a choice but to shoot back.

Some humor.

As I was chasing suspect , I accidentally dropped the radio and as I was reaching for it , I fell out of a cruiser on 140kmph. I didn't have any injuries but the cruiser left me in middle of tunnel. Eventually I found it and continued the pursuit.

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 17:33:56 pm »
About yesterday's and today's inactivity. I have loads of things to do IRL. I'm not inactive , just busy.  :cop:

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 00:55:10 am »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline [R*]EliteTerm

• E-1337
  • Citizen
  • Tommy Vercetti, Remember the name!
    • Skype - eliteterm13
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 13:44:53 pm »
Noticed you during the Manhunt today. Good luck, Equinox ;)

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 06:11:39 am »

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 11:53:34 am »
Just advising on the October 9th you will be able to start receiving Cadet Lessons.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 19:11:18 pm »
This whole school thing and missed tests and that stuff is killing my time. I feel so damn tired. I'm glad that everything is ok now and I'll be online tomorrow.

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 20:36:36 pm »
Last few days had been very calm from criminal side. I've done many assists and so far I've used lethal force just once  :app: Almost all of the criminal I've faced recently were friendly and cooperative :) This is a micro report just to remind that I'm still active and full of interest :)

Offline OneLiterBeer

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 20:42:23 pm »
Still here IRL problem list is currently low.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 20:58:20 pm »
Hello, i can see that you still haven't taken some of the sessions at the Academy.
Just contact me on PM a time you will be online, and i will try to be online at the same time, so you can get some of the required sessions.

Signed,
Swig Andersen
Academy Instructor
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 17:15:34 pm »
You have been removed from the academy as you have shown no sign of activity or inactivity report in your application. You May re-apply once you are interested.

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Academy Leader
Retired Captain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal