| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 17:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 323
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Bill: The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2007 revision  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Ryan_August

• Citizen
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
Bill: The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2007 revision
« on: August 26, 2010, 12:32:13 pm »
The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2007 (Gvnmt) has definately been outdated. We should revise this act and place a bill to The Court of Argonath.

I was thinking:

The following document is not in affect in the United States of Argonath, and may not be.

The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2010 (Gvnmt) bill.

[Section 1] Speed Limtations

The following speed limitations are enforced by The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2010 (Gvnmt). In all states of Argonath, on Main roads, streets and lanes the speed limit is 80km/h. If caught over this description, a $TBC fine will be issued to penalise the infringement. In rural regions and townships there is a speed limit of up to 120km/h. If caught over this description, a $TBC fine will be issued to penalise the infringement. On High-ways and Motor-Ways, there is no limit.

[Section 2] Dividers, Barriers, Median Strips and Road Markings

The following regulations are enforced by The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2010 (Gvnmt). On a road that may have one or more lanes heading in one direction and one or more lanes heading in the other direction with a divider, barrier, median strip or the yellow road markings indicating, a driver must not cross this at all times. The infringement may be penalised with a $TBC fine.

[Section 3] Driving in a well state

The following regulations are enforced by The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2010 (Gvnmt). A driver must not have traces of Alcohol or Controlled substances(Drugs) while driving a vehicle on the roads of San Andreas. This includes all areas. If a person is found to be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances a $TBC fine will be issued and a possible conviction.[TBC].

[Section 4] Irregular driving, Dangerous Driving

The following regulations are enforced by The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2010 (Gvnmt). A driver must always ensure there is no fault in their driving. If there is Irregular or Dangerous driving seen by Police, the offender will be fined $TBC.

[Section 5] Yielding
All vehicles must yield (give their right of way) to emergency vehicles with lights and sirens activated,
OR
all vehicles must yield (give their right of way) when they're making a turning movement with other traffic impeeding their path. All turning vehicles give their right of way to vehicles moving straight.

[Section 6] Vehicle Theft
Citizens driving privately-owned vehicles without permission from the drivers are guilty of operating a stolen vehicle, and is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail or state prison.[TBC]
[/b]

Please mention anything that should be added.

Ryan August -

TBC - To be confirmed.
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Bill: The Argonath Traffic Law Act 2007 revision
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 20:57:34 pm »
[Section 5] Driving Under the Influence
A) Driving while intoxicated (0.08 Blood Alcohol Level or higher) is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail
B) Driving while under the influence of a narcotic is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail or state prison

[Section 6] Yielding
All vehicles must yield (give their right of way) to emergency vehicles with lights and sirens activated,
OR
all vehicles must yield (give their right of way) when they're making a turning movement with other traffic impeeding their path. All turning vehicles give their right of way to vehicles moving straight.

[Section 7] Vehicle Theft
Citizens driving privately-owned vehicles without permission from the drivers are guilty of operating a stolen vehicle, and is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail or state prison.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Ryan_August

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 00:03:10 am »
[Section 5] Driving Under the Influence
A) Driving while intoxicated (0.08 Blood Alcohol Level or higher) is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail
B) Driving while under the influence of a narcotic is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail or state prison

[Section 6] Yielding
OR

Citizens driving privately-owned vehicles without permission from the drivers are guilty of operating a stolen vehicle, and is punishable by imprisonment in the city jail or state prison.

Added Section 6 and 7. Section 5 in your post was already addressed in Section 3 'Driving in a well state'

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 00:57:13 am »

I think there should definitely be a traffic law bill like this, so that there is never any argument of why cops can ticket people.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Ryan_August

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 04:27:26 am »
Yes, we do. We need legislation to back us up :D

Lol i am in a maths exam right now haha peace.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 09:44:37 am »
  Hmmm was my post deleted? Or did it just not post?
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Ryan_August

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 17:33:07 pm »
You didn't post. Well, atleast I didn't see it.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 20:27:43 pm »
  Haha, sometimes I write a post and then do not post, and then forget about whether I have posted or not - it seems :D

Anyway, as long as traffic laws are put in place to make driving safer and more efficient; and not so that cops have reasons to give more tickets - I'm ok with it.

Although to be safe I would suggest an additional law, that all County Sheriff's are exempt from all traffic laws due to supernatural driving skills :D

Don't agree on this at all. Usually it is encouraged to ask person first for car back before calling police to report stolen vehicles. If this comes in effect, cops will be pulling over all civilians just to check the car they are driving is theirs! And that will result in a lot of unnecessary /su usage.

LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal