| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 19:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 292
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Total Chaos!!  (Read 2400 times)

Offline RaymondPerez

• Citizen
  • To Serve , And to Protect
SAPD Total Chaos!!
« on: March 10, 2008, 02:34:26 am »
New Cadets doesnt even know the rules they dont even know how to cuff a suspect they just keep on suspectin people that deosnt do anythin.. for example Cadet yuni he just fires and fires and fires for money.. i think its fallin apart  :neutral:
To Serve and to Protect

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: SAPD Total Chaos!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 11:43:55 am »
Are you sure it was a cadet and no free cop?

We all know it's anoying when 'new' ppl come, suspect, kill and leave. That's no roleplay, and hard, but we can't do anything about it. It's still a free server... (good it is!). If you see ppl like that, help the admins, and tell them what to do. Sometimes they just don't know... If they keep doing it:

* If it's a cadet: report to your chief/captain, they will look for it
* If it's a free cop: use /report if he/she is going to wild...

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 13:40:59 pm »
Try to help them like tove said, take an example from [WS]Mumin (Brian_McDuff). He's helping us very well with telling cadets what to do and what not to do...
If they dont listen in the end, and they are still DMing, report it to admins using /report id reason

:)

Thanks Car :)

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 13:57:10 pm »
 Yes, it is VERY important to try to explain. Most of the cadets really listen and are interested in being good police officers. I started my career as a officer since the very first time I played on Argonath. A officer names Carhartt (a.k.a Lenny_Ocean) showed me all the basics and now I am a very skilled SAPD officer. You must explain to them or show them by patroling what and when to do and not to do. People like Mumin are really helping SAPD and Argonath and the others must do that too. Instead of complaining, try helping them ;)

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 15:08:36 pm »
New Cadets doesnt even know the rules they dont even know how to cuff a suspect they just keep on suspectin people that deosnt do anythin.. for example Cadet yuni he just fires and fires and fires for money.. i think its fallin apart  :neutral:

I'm sure u mean Free cops, that what we 2 saw when i patroled with u. Thats why we need o be patceint and give them instructions and also tell them where they can find info abotu the hole server and also about the Police work on ARPD site. Admins do their best to controll but they need our help! We can make it good = )

Offline RaymondPerez

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 15:28:18 pm »
I Tried to teach 4 of them really they did just shot me in the head  :hit:
To Serve and to Protect

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 00:46:03 am »
Out of the Chaos will rise more cadets and officers, there are good ones amongst them, once they realise its more fun to rp than just kill
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 02:15:48 am »
True with what most people said, yes there are some Free Cops out there that are out there to kill kill kill  :war: and think there going to become rich but there not. If you try and teach them basics, rules and some RP skills then sometimes they do turn out good, (e.x. you, Leeroy i think his name was and some other free cops which then turn out to apply for ARPD. Overall, try to teach the willing and for the crazy ones, /report id.  ;)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline RaymondPerez

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 04:42:53 am »
True sir. but if they keep on goin like this the server i think will fall  :hit: :help:
To Serve and to Protect

Offline Nicholas_Angel

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 15:54:40 pm »
True sir. but if they keep on goin like this the server i think will fall  :hit: :help:

Negative we recently Promoted more officers to captain rank now we have 6 training officers, I will inform them shortly on how to train and we will get organized.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal