| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:18 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 207
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Taylor_Collin[AF]  (Read 3975 times)

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: SAPD: Taylor_Fox[AF]
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2011, 10:54:44 am »
Good officer, and work very very hard.

Heavly recommended!

Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2011, 08:30:58 am »
So sorry for a late report, I have been very busy IRL however not excuses right?

Anyway the only note able thing this time is I helped in a 207 operation 2 days ago at the Machini HQ, in witch all suspects were taken down due to the fast and overwhelming amount of firepower. The suspects thought because they could stop us from a narrow passageway however we showed them. I'm also glad to report no officers lives were lost in the 207 also.

1 Traffic ticket issued 3 Suspects jailed 1 Shot 1 Investigation done.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 04:47:46 am »
OK well time for another update.

I'd first like to state that I have been coveing for a person at work since they got fired and have been doing some full time and overtime shifts at work, great for my paycheck bad for Argo playing anyway back to the report.

Today I was able to go on to duty and instantly as i walk out the door enter a shootout with a suspect who seemed to be shooting at anything that moved. While I didnt get the killing shot but he was shot using lethal force by another officer. Later on I did quite a few traffic stops on people driving very poorly and recklessly even an LVPD officer Mash Gordon off duty, but before I could even issue him a ticket some man started to shoot at me and Mash. I hoped on my HPV1000 and chased the man for a minute before he crashed his Infusers where I forced the suspect to surrender at Gun Point and was able to cuff and jail the man.

Summary: 1 Man Shot, 4 Traffic Tickets Issued 1 Man Jailed.

Side Note: I am still very interested in joining SAPD and will keep updating and patrolling and wont stop until I become a Cadet.

Offline Omar Aly

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF3302
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 19:30:15 pm »
Nice guy but needs to spend more time onduty.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Taylor_Collin[AF]
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 01:26:59 am »
Name Changed form Taylor_Fox to Taylor_Collin

Update: Well I have been busy in real life I came on during my day off too go on duty and show I am still committed to SFPD and SAPD. So after joining the SFPD cb I decided to join Imarks in his patrol as his radio operator, MDC operator and Drive by officer. After 10 minutes of patrolling we encounter a man on a NRG-500 driving crazy in SF, we tried to pull him over but the man seemed hell bent on a police pursuit so we chased him.

After radioing back up we chased the man and I open fired with my MP5 to disable the Bike. While we chased him for a few minutes I was able to pop his back tire near the Easter basin Navy Base, and with in seconds the man gave up just next to SFPD.

15 minutes later Both me and marks responding to a backup call as here heading to LS when we found the suspect we were responding to and similar situation. I asked him to pull over he didnt I had to use MP5 again to disable car, however this suspect lead to a dangerous but quick shootout in witch me and Officer Marks easily took down the suspect.

Summary 4 traffic fines issues 1 Suspect shot 1 Arrested.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 10:53:43 am »
Update.

Today I did some small patrols but with lots of people, I did a short patrol with Cpt.Leroy Hudson, however he left 20 minutes after I joined him as we were under going 1 long pursuit with a suspect on a NRG, He was caught in the end and Arrested. later on I tried to patrol with Lt. Jimmy Bowling however he did not stay on much. After another Hour I help out a few ARPD officers as it seemed that I became a driving for a LSPD cruiser as I gave the other officers ammo for SMG.

I also talked with the new SFPD recruiter IMarks about joining SFPD and the steps needed to join.

Summary: 5 Suspects shot. 4 Jailed 1 Traffic Fine issued.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 02:58:59 am »
Denied and unable to apply for 1 month. For details, click here.
We welcome your application in the future, just PLEASE work on your interactions with other Officer and your ethics as an Officer.

Signed,
Chief Boozman
SAPD Academy Chief

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal