| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 00:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 237
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SAPD]OfficerRambo  (Read 687 times)

Offline scottmercier

• Citizen
[SAPD]OfficerRambo
« on: November 02, 2010, 04:28:47 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):I got no nickname my character name use to be Scott_Mercier but changed it to OfficerRambo .. To be honest i dont know why i guess its cause all rp server i play on i use Scott_Mercier guess i wanted something different.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real life age is 18 im still fairly new to this rp server so im not sure of my age on the server or how to find out
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 day
How long have you played as a cop: On the 6 rp servers i have played only 2 still remain how ever i been a cop on all of them . Im currently FBI Director on one of the servers and im Captain rank for lspd on the other server.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Not sure how to get a passport but can get one if i need to just need someone to show me where to get it.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Not yet ill get one though
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Read them
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):N/A
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):Well I was gonna be a criminal on here but being a criminal on any server ive played on has never held much interest to me and i found it to be rather boring really really fast . How ever being a cop has always held interest with me even though ive only been a cop on servers that have around 8-20 players a day so i would like to experience being a cop on a larger server that has more active players. I will say this on this server under the name Scott_Mercier i have been put into jail after a police chase it was pretty fun but i dont like do that stuff much as i said above its very boring to me . Anyways I hope i get a chance at being SAPD and ill be looking forward to a answer!

Offline Davis

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD]OfficerRambo
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 05:57:03 am »
Well, to be honest please Learn the Police Codes it's important.2.PLease get Passport and license, then you may be able of getting in SAPD team.3.Get more knowledge of server.

Biggest Regards,
Troddek

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: [SAPD]OfficerRambo
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:29:16 am »
Denied, lack of interest

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

information