| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 12:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 399
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD:Will_Samuel  (Read 745 times)

Offline wilelmorew

• Citizen
  • ''Only The Strong Survive''
SAPD:Will_Samuel
« on: October 20, 2010, 22:31:49 pm »
Ingame Nickname :Will_Samuel and Character Name :Wilelmorew
Real-Life Age:25 Ingame:Age:33                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:1year                                                                                                                                                                                        
 How long have you played as a cop: 1year                                                                                                                                                                                    
   Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:yes                                                                                  
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:yes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?yes                                                                                                                                                                                              
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):no never                                                                                                                                                                                                  
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?no never                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):no never                                                                                                                                                                                                
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):To start, its because of all the great action  the police are always involved in second is because i enjoy police work like responding to calls ,serving warrants also resolving disputes and being looked up at as a person of authority is something that motivates me, i respect the law in everyway and hope i get a chance,being apart of SAPD is the right place for me i know i will connect with the other officers and we will work together as one to clean the streets.I will show the dept.i can definitely contribute to this well respected police dept.

Offline richardmiller

• Citizen
Re: SAPD:Will_Samuel
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 00:22:21 am »
good luck man thanks for the support i recommend this guy chief hes a great officer doing his job
antony

Offline Officer_Hernandez

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 02:05:54 am »
I have patrol with him a few times, n he will do a awsome job as a officer, this guy really need a promotion.

GL Willy

Officer Hernandez

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 02:10:46 am »
Denied, lack of interest

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

information