In-Game Name: Kenny
Former Names: Kenny
In-gameAge: 32
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? almost 3 years
Do you have any previous experience as a cop? If “yes” little explanation please. I have had alot of police exeprince in my time. I currently work in San adnreas for the Los Santos PD as a Sergeant, I have been on the police force for incredible amount of time.
Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures? yes
Have you been denied previously? If yes, Why? no
Why do you want to be in the LCPD? I feel that an acceptence into the LCPD would broaden my law enforcement career. It would give me a chance to become better at what I do Being accepted into the LCPD would allow me to learn much more then what I already know. What I do know, I learned from SAPD. They are the best police force in San Andreas State.