| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 11:17 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 355
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Matthew Adams  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
Re: SAPD: Matthew Adams
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 15:04:25 pm »
You were reported by me of abusing /weaponequip command. I send time and date to Chiefs afther what your chatlogs were checked and were find out you did "3" weapon equips in 1 hour  by equiping also your friends . You equiped your self multiple times whit combat/smg/sniper guns and other things. If you seriously are "not understanding " what you did you should ask the Chief show you your own chatlogs so maybe you can change your minds and stop blame other officers or LVPD for things what you commited.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 15:17:54 pm »
Matthew is a great officer. I have had so many great times with him in SAPD & SRU. He is one of the officers SAPD needs as he is very professional. He made a mistake, so have I, and everyone else in here.
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 15:32:13 pm »
Everyone stop posting here about the past, we know what happened and it was dealt with. As for mathew we will have news about your reinstatment soon untill then we would like you to continue and post patrol reports few times a week and show us that you can be an all serious professional police officer.

Signed

Chief Kenny
SAPD Police Academy
Retired Captain..

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 17:54:16 pm »
Dear Applicant,

We recieved and reviewed your request for reinstatment, however with discussion we have come to a decision. You will not be reinstated to an Officer rank and if you wish to return to the SAPD which we encourage you will have to work your way up through the ranks.

Your application will be reviewed and we encourage you to contact a SAPD Interviewer at your ealiest possible convience.

Signed,
Captain James Bowling
SAPD Upper Command
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Exterminator

• Citizen
  • Philip Ancelotti
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 18:43:43 pm »
Dear Applicant,

We recieved and reviewed your request for reinstatment, however with discussion we have come to a decision. You will not be reinstated to an Officer rank and if you wish to return to the SAPD which we encourage you will have to work your way up through the ranks.

Your application will be reviewed and we encourage you to contact a SAPD Interviewer at your ealiest possible convience.

Signed,
Captain James Bowling
SAPD Upper Command

Aww thats bad news,Dont give up Matthew you can still make it!
Clans and Groups Moderator - Philip Ancelotti

Offline Roman Collin

• [SA:MP] FBI Consultant
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Roman_Collin
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 09:16:11 am »
Matthew is a great officer. I have had so many great times with him in SAPD & SRU. He is one of the officers SAPD needs as he is very professional. He made a mistake, so have I, and everyone else in here.

Orly?!

Excuse you, Matthew?

What the hell was this deathmatching today at SAPD Sergeant all about?! Not only that you got biased on a suspect and was going to jail him, you refused to follow orders of SAPD Sergeant with your rights, that you still have had "Senior Officer", and even abusing your rights in order to get what you need to get. What the hell?!

"I asked them to remove my rank" - Then why the hell would you avoid it by changing your name to Shane?!

Bye.

The Collin Legal Family Founder - Join us today!
Former SA:MP Admin | TS Admin | SA:MP Supreme Judge | SA:MP SAPD | SA:MP FBI Supervisory Special Agent in Charge

CEO of The Collin Corporation | BSF Executive Director | SFDS Founder & CEO
Personal Website[

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 09:28:19 am »
This Officer disrepected me to the furthest extent, He refused to give a Suspect a Investigation, Refused my Orders, Refused to tell me what PD he is in (/rank of him is Senior Officer) He shot me down in the Investigation room and then I instantly cop banned him.

This Officer's is no way ready.

Signed,
Sergeant Badandy

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Chief Alex_Zissou

• Argonath Fire Department Company Chief
  • Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 09:38:42 am »
I was the suspect in Badandy's screenshots. This applicant is NOT in anyway ready, he was an abusive officer. Refused to give me an investigation. Lied saying I assaulted him. I was actually running fraps on my response to a medical call I have video of him abusing me and having attitude with other officers. I also have video of him assaulting officers killing Badandy, and returning to roleplay after death. Also have video of him death matching and provoking. One last thing....Applicant was banned....
LiveSTRONG: Unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything.
Rest in Peace: Jason McKay, Jess McLean, Daniel Najera,Captain Mark Loutzenhiser, and Pablo Cerda. BDF United States Forestry Service Engine 57
[

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 10:53:34 am »
Rejected!
There are such things as second chances,
but if you're going to ruin them like this, don't return.

Signed,
Leroy Hudson
Chief of SAPD

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal