| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 17:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 321
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Edward Miller  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
Re: SAPD: Edward Miller
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 16:17:31 pm »

Today, 1st April. I started patrol as Air Support unit, took my pilot uniform and equiped myself by Sniper Rifle and M4 Carbine. As I started patrol I got call out at Los Santos City Hall about suspect in jatpack. As I flew there I saw suspect flying from roof to roof and shooting with combat shotgun. I landed one of Parshing Square building roofs and took position with sniper and began to wait good moment. As he landed on Los Santos PD roof, I took my chance and opened fire at him by hitting stomach and he falls down the building. Ground units took over him afterwards. Anyway later on I got call out about suspect in Los Santos hospital with multiple civilian around him. Citizens saw that they're armed and dengerous, ground units stormed the building and they saw group of suspects with doctor inside. Afterwards as I was on rooftop guarding exit of Hospital, they suddenly exited building and suspect began evade, I took his tires and afterwards he took bike. Another civilians that were around him opened fire at officers and ground units had shootout, while suspect escaped. I menaged hit one of suspect that tried escape on NRG. As I landed on ground suspect been already neutralised and I went back to Los Santos HQ as my duty time was over.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 20:25:50 pm »
I am not posting any activity reports right now as i am kinda busy in real life with school stuff. Although I am not feeling playing as cop as there's role reverse week.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 15:03:46 pm »

Today, 9th April. I started patrol as fast speed puirsut unit with Bullet. I responded to two calls in ten minutes when both suspects were on NRG's. I chased one down as another ran away. Although I returned to regular patrol afterwards and took Dillimore cruiser. I began chasing hispanic from Commerce, chased him over Los Santos until. His friends kept coming from all sides and aiding him, although after few minutes he headed towards East Los Santos and barricaded inside house. I requested backup but no one responded, while I was speaking to radio two hispanic males came from back and fired few shots into my chest. Good thing was that I had body armour, although I was injured while Bullets from Glock were hitting my body armour.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 17:04:40 pm »

TRAINING OF Edward Miller

Instructor: Sergeant Kenny
Cadets that Attended: Edward Miller

Session # and Type: Session #5 - Firearms, Firearm Safety, Use of Force, Firearm Laws, Code 30's, Shots Fired
Date: 14/04/2011

Recommendation (if any): Sent some revision documents via PM, moved to next lesson.

Session # and Type: Session #6 - The Jails, the Jail System, Investigations/Interrogations, Miranda Rights, Attorneys, and Prisoner-Booking Procedures.
Date: 14/04/2011

Recommendation (if any): Sent some revision documents via PM, moved to next lesson.
Retired Captain..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 22:28:31 pm »

Today, 15th April. Started patrol as fast speed puirsut unit with Las Venturas PD Buffalo. After I took buffalo I went to Los Santos, as in fact in same time there was shootout in Verona Beach, barricaded suspects. As I went there and saw alot officers at scane, instead of going to group of officers I started cleaning area of civilians vehicles and cruisers. After I have done that Federal Agents, S.W.A.T and regular officers stormed the building. I was outside covering exit, but suddenly crashed. Anyhow after I came before starting patrol again I requested partner. There were several officers patrolling with me that day. One of them was shot down in Idlewood shot-out. In the end of the day i began doing some exercise by running around Dillimore and patrolling streets on foot.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 16:34:29 pm »

Session # and Type: Session #7 - Report Writing, Search Warrants. What is "Arrest", "Detention", and Consensual Contacts. How to investigate and detain others without getting sued.
Date: 18/04/2011

Session # and Type: Session #8 - Burglary, Robbery, and Theft
Date: 18/04/2011

Retired Captain..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2011, 14:40:25 pm »
I did session 9 but not sure why Mash doesn't posts it here.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 16:06:52 pm »
I did session 9 but not sure why Mash doesn't posts it here.

You did NOT did session 9 as I told you ingame, we weren't done and the server re-started. After that you didn't came back. You need to do it again, you need more training at the communication until you can take your exam. Tell me or another instructor to do session 9 with you. Re-read session 3.

Signed
 Mash Gordon
SAPD Instructor
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 18:21:59 pm »
My application got moved to 'Ready for exam'?

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 21:15:41 pm »
Seems like that, Anyway I will check why,
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 22:30:22 pm »

ACADEMY

Name of Cadet: - Edward Miller
Name of Instructor: -  Academy Chief Kenny

Session #: - #9 - Ride Along, Drive Along, and "Last Bits"

Brief on Performance: - Officer perfomed very well while i was observing him. I wish you luck with your exams.

Score (10)
-8/10
Retired Captain..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2011, 21:13:25 pm »
Sorry Kenny, Qsens and everyone else for wasting your time, Leroy will visit this topic soonly and denny me. Anyway I'll re-apply after my copban is expired. Who wonder why, I didn't responded to TDM event. Bye.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 12:54:01 pm »
Sad to hear. I wish you Good luck and keep the good job.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2011, 03:22:31 am »
Cadet Fired Failure to lisen to command staff orders and respond to a kidnapping while on duty. Clearly stated he will not respond to Chief Hudson call for backup in the radio. The cadet was eventually copbanned for 30days by Chief Leroy Hudson.

- Eligible to reapply in 30 days considering attitude towards command staff has changed.

Signed,

Captain Kenny
SAPD Academy Chief
Retired Captain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal