| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 20:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 213
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Diego_Molares  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Diego_Molares

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Diego_Molares
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 23:28:38 pm »
Time Duty Began: 21:50

Patrolpartner: none
Jailed Suspects: 1

Investigated Suspect: 0

Killed Suspects: 0

How many I suspected: 0

Traffic Stop: 0

Ticket Given: 0

Reaspond On C30: 0

Gone Off Duty Time: 22:25
DATE:25/04/2011
REPORT 1

I was at Gas Station 9 and i was Drink Cola and i saw that [i9]Twister_Smith chase some one and shoot him, well because i was busy drinking my Cola i didn't chase him, but when i finish my Cola i was get out of vehicle and gently ask him to surrender he Enter to my car and we Drive to LSPD then i jail him.

Offline Diego_Molares

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2011, 03:17:05 am »
Time Duty Began: 23:22

Assistance Call: 1

Gone Off Duty Time: 2:01
DATE:26/04/2011
REPORT 1

Okey i was near Gas Station 9 then i saw suspect so i start chase him after 2 minute i lost visual on him but i was keep going after him and i saw that he enter to LSPD so i was Follow him no one was at LSPD only my and Suspect , he Walked straight to cell so and he ask me to jail him so i jail suspect.

REPORT 2
Assistance Call i was at LSPD when someone ask for Assistance next to Gas Station 9 so i turn sirene on and drive on the scene when i come there i saw 2 Officer and 2 suspect, because we did't want use force we ask gently them to surrender and get in LSPD car they listen us very well and then Officer take them to LSPD and when they was there i was see that [ADF]Carter_Johnson ave investigation and after that, investigation  show that he was Suspect by Mistake then officer ask for unsuspect for that Gentlemen then i was back to Patrol.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2011, 17:35:58 pm »
Patrolled with me a couple of times now. Good with knowledge of codes and good field work.

Good luck with your application!

100% Recommended
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 00:17:13 am »

Congratulations Diego! You have recived the Great Reports Award! This award was given to you since you posted amazing and very detailed patrol reports on your application to SAPD. We appreciate you doing this! Keep up the great work, and great job!

Signed,
SAPD Officer Goodandy.

Offline Diego_Molares

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 14:32:54 pm »
Time Duty Began: Unknow

Killed Suspects: 1

Assistance Call: 0

Gone Off Duty Time: 3:00
DATE:26/04/2011
REPORT 1

I was somwhere in market and im stop vehilce and check for any suspect i saw that Suspect Calina its at Rodeo so i turn Sirene on and try get him when i was looking for him i was other cops chase him i join to chase and after 2 miute he stop then we ask him to Step out of Vehicle, then we ask him t Surrender and he sasy ' No f**king Way' and he open fire at us at this situation we killed him.

REPORT 2
I was at Flint County when i saw that officer need Assistance at San Fierro next to San Fierro Airport so i turn Sirene on adn drive at the scene when i come the i saw about 3-4 suspect in the water so we start shoot to them when they come out from water they surrender so i cuff one of them and we drive to SFPD and i jailed him.

Offline Diego_Molares

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 00:28:03 am »
Time Duty Began: 10:00

Patrolpartner:aditya_malhotra

Reaspond On C30: 1

Assistance Call: 0

Gone Off Duty Time: 13:45
DATE:27/04/2011
REPORT 1

Okey i was Patrol with aditya_malhotra LS when we saw that its a code 30 at Flint County so we Responding to that call when we come to FC we did't see any suspect so we start patrol FC area and search for them and when we drive i saw lots off people i come closer and i saw about 4-5 suspect standing next to Plane and they try escape but when other cops come to help we just shoot like 2 time and all 5 suspect surrender. That was bit Funny Surrender with no Fight all 5 suspect :D

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2011, 14:14:26 pm »
Your application has been accepted into Wave#0002 Intake - You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 2 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Member or Departments Command Staff Member. (Sgt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finally To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 11/05/2011. The reason for this is our 5 day waiting period. To find out more about the academy lessons please visit this here

Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Captain Kenny
SAPD Academy Chief
Retired Captain..

Offline Diego_Molares

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2011, 01:41:36 am »
Time Duty Began: 1:00

Patrolpartner:none
Jailed Suspects: 0

Investigated Suspect: 1

Assistance Call: 1

Gone Off Duty Time: 0:25
DATE:11/05/2011
REPORT 1

Im was at Market when i saw that Officer Gidi_Becali Need Assistance at Verona beach when i come there i was suspect Roman_Collin i check his crime [He not Respond] okey i take a little investigation at the place and what im find out that Roman_Collin stand with his car next to Boat parking at Verona Beach officer Gidi ask him what he do there and Roman sasy 'not of your business' and then he get suspect, the same story said officer so i ask in radio to unsuspect Roman because says to officer ' not of your business ' its not valdi crime so he has been unsuspect. And them Gidi_Becali start Shoot on his car afert he blow his car he start shoot to Roman.

PS: if u can ban Gidi_Becali please do it he can't be cop he destroy all Officer in LSPD. 

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 17:42:40 pm »

ACADEMY

Name of Cadet: - Diego_Molares
Name of Instructor: -  Academy Chief Kenny

Session #: - Session 1

Brief on Performance: - Officer lisened very well and understood everything taught to them. Passed on to next lesson.

Retired Captain..

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 11:11:00 am »
Your report has been closed and the results of this has been posted on the topic.
You may continue the academy only if you follow the guides I have posted on your report!

Good luck!

Regards,

Jake Harris
SAPD Academy Manager

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 17:05:50 pm »
Due to your report, you may not continue any sessions in the SAPD Academy.
You must wait untill the report has been closed, whatever the result is.

Jake Harris
SAPD Academy Manager

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2011, 19:31:38 pm »
As results of your report, certain steps has been taken. For more information read the post on the report.

End result is that you have been fired from the SAPD and may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Jake Harris
SAPD Academy Manager

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal