| Date: 02-10-26  Time: 08:35 am
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

I am the new girl by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 08:07:04]


Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 07:36:49]


I am the new one by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:40:03]


I am the new guy by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:33:26]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 329
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search


Author Topic: [Extended Leave of Absence]Julian_Garver  (Read 18739 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Fred

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2661
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: [Extended Leave of Absence]Julian_Garver
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 09:04:21 am »
Welcome back julian ^^  :donut:
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline iMarkz

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1588
Re: [Extended Leave of Absence]Julian_Garver
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 13:28:28 pm »
Welcome back, colleague.
We cannot wait to patrol with you again.
Signed,
San Fierro Police Department
Lieutenant Marco 'iMarkz' Maserati.

Offline Dolfa

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2522
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: [Extended Leave of Absence]Julian_Garver
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 14:02:54 pm »
WELCOME BACK!!!  :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut:

How was the Army?  :)

 :war:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Webster

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1062
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
Re: [Extended Leave of Absence]Julian_Garver
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 15:16:02 pm »
WELCOME BACK MATE ! :D

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal