| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:37 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 483
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY] SAPD:[DC]Lance  (Read 2176 times)

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
[AWAY] SAPD:[DC]Lance
« on: July 22, 2011, 22:00:17 pm »
SAPD Application - Your name ingame

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
[DC]Lance, Lance
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:
15 29
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:
3 months
How long have you played as a cop:
2 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:
yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:
yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?
Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):
no, never
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
yes, http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18867.0 (i went on vacation and couldn't keep my application updated)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
I want to join SAPD because i have been playing as a freecop and would like to protect and serve the citizens of Argonath. i would protect the citizens of argonath by keeping criminals, drug dealers, bank robbers, murderers, and so on off the streets. it would be an honor to work with the best, that is SAPD.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD:[DC]Lance
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:25:07 am »

Welcome Applicant!

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Police Department. Before you get started here, make sure that you have read the following information.

1.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0
2.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=12540.0

Below, we have listed the patrol report format. You should write patrol reports every two-three days. This shows us that you are an active Officer, and are interested in SAPD.

When writing the report, fill out what is written in the parantheses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Command Staff, SAPD Academy or SAPD.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1673sjm.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]ARPD Patrol Report[/b][/size][/center]

[hr]

[center][b]Patrol Report[/b][/center]

[b]Date:[/b] (mm/dd/yy)

[b]Suspects killed:[/b] (# And reason for being killed.)
[b]Suspects arrested:[/b] (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)

[b]Civilians stopped:[/b] (# And reason for being stopped.)
[b]Civilians ticketed:[/b] (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)

[b]Patrol partners:[/b] ( Name of person.)
[b]Patrol time:[/b] (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)

[b]Incidents:[/b] (Incidents that occured.)       
[b]-[/b]           
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]

[b]Conclusion:[/b] (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

[i]Signed,[/i]
[NAME]

Good luck!

Goodandy

SAPD Academy Manager

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 02:53:23 am »

ARPD Patrol Report

Patrol Report

Date: (july/22/11)

Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.)areoone and I9Frank, evading after shooting me
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)none today

Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.)none today
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)i gave a fine to a fellow in a sandking for speeding and reckless driving for 100$

Patrol partners: ( Name of person.)Brian_A
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours) about 3 hours and thirty minutes

Incidents: (Incidents that occured.)       
- [I9]Frank and aeroone where where on top of the houses beside GS9 and started shooting at my cruiser as i drove by, i stopped and gave them a warning flash with my sirens and they continued to shoot so i drew me desert eagle and opened fire on the suspects, i dident want to but they would not /gu and ran so i killed them           
- i trucker by the name of ICE_ROAD_TRUCKER was driving recklessly so i turned my sirens on and did /m1 several times, he failed to stop so i /su him for evading, me and a few other police officers chased him all over LS untill my car was smoking so i stopped at P~N~S to fix it and i lost him
-

Conclusion: (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.) Today was a very populated day at argo and there was alot of crime today.

Signed,
[NAME] [DC]Lance

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 13:19:50 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report

Patrol Report

Date: (july/24/11)

Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.)N/A
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)N/a

Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.)1 guy in a limo (branaic) for speeding, warning
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)1 guy in a sentenal (cant remember name) for reckless driveing, 100$ fine

Patrol partners: ( Name of person.)Games727, Protax, Lance_moore, james.bond, we had a bike patroll
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours) 4hrs

Incidents: (Incidents that occured.)       
- there was a 207 [Kidnapp] involving philip_ortez, and 2 others, i helped Max_Pane block the road because there was a negotiation on mt.chillad           
-
-

Conclusion: (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.) today was pretty fun, the bike-patroll and 207 where my favorite

Signed,
[DC]Lance

Offline Chief Alex_Zissou

• Argonath Fire Department Company Chief
  • Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:34:46 am »
If I could describe this applicant in one word it would be unprofessional.
Applicant is NOT fit for the job.
Multiple screenshots of the applicant flaming, provoking, and abusing the fact that no admins were present on the server.
Screenshots are in chronological order.

Some chat in between there that I didn't get a screenshot of. I screened all my chat as well so it shows all that I said.

LiveSTRONG: Unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything.
Rest in Peace: Jason McKay, Jess McLean, Daniel Najera,Captain Mark Loutzenhiser, and Pablo Cerda. BDF United States Forestry Service Engine 57
[

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 13:34:50 pm »
Officer [DC]Lance,i wanna say Welcome back to Application again,You were Attend to my bike patrol was a Good work just need to be more Focus when order given,Keep up a Good Work wish you luck in fucture just Read all police radio code it will make you more Better chance to get accepted into SAPD academy.However on the pervious picture i saw please Change that attitube try more focus on Working not just sit in car and do kid chat.

Recommended

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 21:44:12 pm »
If I could describe this applicant in one word it would be unprofessional.
Applicant is NOT fit for the job.
Multiple screenshots of the applicant flaming, provoking, and abusing the fact that no admins were present on the server.
Screenshots are in chronological order.

Some chat in between there that I didn't get a screenshot of. I screened all my chat as well so it shows all that I said.

haha wow, Me saying The word "asshole" should defently get me copban.

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 00:03:14 am »
You said it over /e makes it worse. You flamed. You provoked. You continued after I politely asked you to stop. Do not start it here. I do not want to discuss these issues with you anymore, you have proven that you cannot discuss a situation as a mature adult so these pictures are for application management. I will only reply to them from here on if they have any questions. I am not here trying to provoke a fight I am here to show SAPD command that you are not fit for SAPD. I did not say you should be copbaned, I actually agree with you. What happened you should not be cop banned, but I don't think you should be a part of SAPD. That is all I have to say on the issue with you. If command you have anything to ask please let me know. I am more then happy to answer any and all questions.

Thank You,
Chief Alex S. Zissou 
Rest in Peace: Jason McKay, Jess McLean, Daniel Najera,Captain Mark Loutzenhiser, and Pablo Cerda. BDF United States Forestry Service Engine 57
[

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 21:53:26 pm »
Lance, the fact that you are STILL continuing the argument instead of apologizing shows you are obviously not fit for the job, nor the community. Abusing the fact that no admins are online is a bannable offense. You of all people know this being that you are a regular there.

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 22:27:47 pm »
Lance, the fact that you are STILL continuing the argument instead of apologizing shows you are obviously not fit for the job, nor the community. Abusing the fact that no admins are online is a bannable offense. You of all people know this being that you are a regular there.

I PMed him With an apology as soon as he wrote it on here

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 00:55:14 am »
Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 10:34:46
Sent to: Chief Alex_Zissou on: July 26, 2011, 14:36:59

Not quite. You sent it when you realized that your application may possible be in danger.
[

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 02:47:49 am »
look i understand that i shouldn't have done it, isn't this argument a little inappropriate for my SAPD application? shouldn't this be on the main argonath site? i just logged on when this happend and it started because alex was arguing with me over using /rescue because i was stranded on mt.chillad, he said i should i should use /taxi instead, when i was going to pay the rescuer anyway. If it was something like me abuseing my ARPD rights or being a bad police officer i could see why this would be on my application but what in the world does me flaming him have to do with being a bad police officer?

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2011, 08:07:29 am »
Over what chat did you flame?
[

Offline [DC]Lance

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 09:17:32 am »
im just gonna be quiet and post my patrol reports, i gave you an apology, go sabotage someone Else's application

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2011, 09:38:17 am »
Ok well go ahead and do that. That would be wise. I am saying I am posting it here because you were on duty when all this happened. You originally flamed me over emergency service radio. Due to the fact that when you did /rescue I asked you if you wanted to RP or were you just using /rescue as a taxi service, because being a Paramedic/ Firefighter I need to respond to /rescue calls. I don't want to respond all the way out into the boondocks for a taxi. Fire department is not a taxi service. So when you said no I am using it as a taxi, I then said well use /taxi, because I noticed that there was a taxi on duty. It then went from there. I am using this board because you were acting out of line while on police duty. I am posting in the correct place and if I wanted to take it farther then this, which I don't believe I should I would have sent it to [email protected]. I thank you for the apology, but that does not make this disappear, you must own up to you actions and own up to any and all punishment, if any, is given to you. You screwed up is the bottom line now you must face the consequences if there are any. Thank you for the apology, but like I said it's not going away because of that. No one is trying to sabotage your application, "go sabbatouch someone else's application." To me just makes it sound like you really didn't learn your lesson. That you think I am out to get you and ruin you anyway I can. I am better then that. I am more mature then that. I just want you to understand you cannot live life like this and expect people to let you get away with it. It doesn't work like that. Or at least I hope it doesn't. On that note Argonath Fire Department is a real thing. Please treat my personnel the way you want to be treated, and please stop abusing /rescue as a taxi service. Argonath Fire is not a taxi service. I am more then happy to call SOS Taxi Service however.
[

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: [AWAY] SAPD:[DC]Lance
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 18:31:38 pm »
Hello applicant,

Due to recent changes in the Academy and recruitment method, we have put through another chance.
This change is an updated and more detailed application form, this to reviece more information of the applicant, so we can better select the cadets.

There is only one thing to do for you, we would like you to replace your current form (the first post) with the new form.
You can copy the form below, please fill it in and replace it with your first post! Also put the "[CHANGED]" tag in your subject of the topic.

Code: [Select]
[color=black][b][size=14pt]SAPD Application <NAME>[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Nickname (ingame):[/b]
[b]Nickname (character):[/b]
[b]Argonath Forums nickname:[/b]
[b]Previous names:[/b]
[b]Age (ingame and real-life):[/b]
[b]What is your timezone:[/b]

[b]Do you have a passport?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a license?:[/b]
[b]Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:[/b]
[b]How long you play a day:[/b]
[b]Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]
[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]
[b]What would make you an good officer?:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:[/b]
[b]Describe your work as an SAPD officer:[/b]
[b]Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines):[/b]

[i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i]
<NAME>

We are sorry for any inconvenience and please understand this is only to improve the SAPD Recruitment System.[/color][/font][/size]

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
Re: [AWAY] SAPD:[DC]Lance
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 14:03:16 pm »
Hello Applicant,
Your application has been rejected!

For the following reasons
  • Unknown period of inactivity.

When you re-apply, PM me and I will merge this back.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal