| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 13:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 291
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Away] SAPD: Mike_Kiedis  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
  • Never Surrender, always keep your head up
[Away] SAPD: Mike_Kiedis
« on: June 30, 2011, 15:29:33 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Mike_Kiedis

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life 12, In-Game almost 1 year.

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:  Almost 1 Year, 10 months

How long have you played as a cop: 9 months.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I do.

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I did.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, I was SAPD Cadet Last Exam.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Well, I was SAPD Cadet, and I was pissed off because some ppl reported me for something I didn't do, after that Games727 reported me that I killed cop but he started and killed me. So I said to Sergeant Kenny. to reject me.

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15192.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Well, I wanna come back and wanna fix the things what I did bad, now I promisse im not gonna left it because much of my old friends joined SAPD when I left. It would be cool to come back and do old things like before, going on missions, helping people... I wanna to join because I wanna make LAW on 1st place in Argonath, not Criminal.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Mike_Kiedis
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 18:20:33 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Police Department. Before you get started here, make sure that you have read the following information.

1.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0
2.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=12540.0

Below, we have listed the patrol report format. You should write patrol reports every two-three days. This shows us that you are an active Officer, and are interested in SAPD.

When writing the report, fill out what is written in the parantheses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Command Staff, SAPD Academy or SAPD.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1673sjm.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]ARPD Patrol Report[/b][/size][/center]
[center]___________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[center][b]Patrol Report[/b][/center]

[b]Date:[/b] (mm/dd/yy)

[b]Suspects killed:[/b] (# And reason for being killed.)
[b]Suspects arrested:[/b] (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)

[b]Civilians stopped:[/b] (# And reason for being stopped.)
[b]Civilians ticketed:[/b] (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)

[b]Patrol partners:[/b] ( Name of person.)
[b]Patrol time:[/b] (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)

[b]Incidents:[/b] (Incidents that occured.)       
[b]-[/b]           
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]

[b]Conclusion:[/b] (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

[i]Signed,[/i]
[NAME]

Good luck!

Goodandy

SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Exterminator

• Citizen
  • Philip Ancelotti
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 19:21:36 pm »
Why is your forum rank cadet?
Clans and Groups Moderator - Philip Ancelotti

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 21:58:29 pm »
I have no idea, I think they forgot to put it off, cuz I was SAPD Cadet like 2 months ago

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 12:42:40 pm »
ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 2/7/2011

Suspects killed: 3-1st is [...]Mike[GP] He evaded from roadblocks and runned away, 2nd - Skyhawk shooting, drug dealing, and 3rd - [can't remember name] he was shooting in civilian while we was next to him.
Suspects arrested: 1[ 180 sec, he killed civilian name was tole]

Civilians stopped: 0
Civilians ticketed: 0

Patrol partners:  Sushi, [ADF]Gibson
Patrol time: Around 30mins

Incidents: None.     
-           
-
-

Conclusion:  Like always, patroling with people, but this was diffrent, I patroled with Sergeant K. Sushi and SAPD Officer [ADF]Gibson, we took down 1st suspect because he evaded roadblock and jumped in water, I took it down, then next was Skyhawk, he hided in Marina burgershot, exited and started shooting, we used LETHAL FORCE to take him down so no one of us get hurt, then there was guy in Huntley with more 3 guys who was shooting with SMG's on civilian and then on us, we took down 1 at place, then followed them, picked up tole and jailed him, we didn't  pullover or have any incidents.

Signed, ARPD Officer - Mike Kiedis

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 17:36:33 pm »
Welcome back Officer Davor,i has read your application form and i wanna say Good Luck in fucture hope you change alot not like last time  :v:

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2011, 20:59:14 pm »
Thank you, Sir And I changed, decided not to treat other like they are nothing,  :cop:

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2011, 03:47:59 am »
Your application has been accepted into Wave#0007 Intake - You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 2 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Member or Departments Command Staff Member. (Sgt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finally To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 10/7/2011. The reason for this is our 5 day waiting period. To find out more about the academy lessons please visit this here

Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work!

Signed,
Senior Officer Goodandy
SAPD Application Manager

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 13:39:47 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 6/7/2011

Suspects killed: 2 - 1st was killed because he was took down because he shooted at us too, and 2nd same reason.
Suspects arrested: I bringed 1 suspect to LSPD, then some ARPD Officer came and stealed my suspect, I told him "Don't do it next time".

Civilians stopped: 1.
Civilians ticketed: 0.

Patrol partners: I was alone.
Patrol time: 1 Hour.

Incidents:       
- First time I died in explosion while I was on-duty.           
- Then I died in shooting of few suspects.
-

Conclusion: It was like every other day, was patroling around Los Santos, started patrol at Los Santos Police Department(LSPD) and took down one suspect at Commerce, other at Verdant Bluffs, because they ware shooting back, did one pullover with an warning, then there was 2 suspect(CARHP hackers) shooted at me and blowed up car same with me. Then I died while I was shooting back to few suspects and that is end of my day, gone off-duty and finished it.

Signed,
Mike Kiedis

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 22:21:10 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 7/7/2011.

Suspects killed: 2- 1st one was killed because he didn't want to surrender and tryed to run away on foot with few warnings - Other because of shooting.
Suspects arrested: 3 - Time was all around 60-150 seconds.

Civilians stopped: 2.
Civilians ticketed: 1 - Ticket was 150$, speeding, reckless driving and broken car, other one was letted go with an warning.

Patrol partners: None.
Patrol time: 3 Hours.

-           
-
-

Conclusion: I was patroling around Los Santos, Gone on-duty at Los Santos Police Department(LSPD) and reported on radio for starting patrol, in first 10 mins took down 1 suspect and did 1 pullover, after around 30 mins took down another one suspect for shooting at us and arrested 2 of them, then at end did last pullover without an ticket, only warning and last arrest with 140seconds. That is end of my DAY.

Signed,
Mike Kiedis

I will start doing report every 3 days.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 20:55:24 pm »
I am gonna start my lessons today, Because it says 10.7.2011, now it is  :sheriff:

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 21:04:25 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date:8/7/2011 - 9/7/2011 - 10/7/2011.

Suspects killed: 5 - 3 of them are killed when they was about to enter car and run away, other 2 in Shoot.
Suspects arrested: 3 - Time was all around 100-180 seconds because they killed, or did something bad.

Civilians stopped: 3
Civilians ticketed:  2 - First was 60$ other one was 100$.

Patrol partners: First day was only me, then 2nd day with Jenny_Adams.
Patrol time: In all days around 6 hours.

Incidents:         
-  First day nothing.         
-  2nd day died in shoot while was patroling with Jenny_Adams.
-  3rd day nothing because I had no time for SA:MP ( MY Real Life).

Conclusion: I started my first day with going on duty and reporting it at Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) and patroling around Los Santos, then I did one pullover, two kills, and one arrest, that was end of my first DAY - Then 2nd day I came online, asked SAPD Officer Jenny Adams if she wanna patrol, and she said yes so we gone, we started patrol at Las Venturas Police Department (LVPD) and reported on radio, we killed 1 suspect, did one arrest and I think 1 pullover, then like an hour ago I started patroling again alone, and took down last 3 suspect, jailed 2 and did the last 2 pullovers- 3rd day was for me away, I didn't have time to go on SA:MP Argonath RPG because I was away from like 11 AM till 8 PM  GMT +1.

Signed,

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 16:42:02 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 10/7/2011 - 11/7/2011 - 12/7/2011.

Suspects killed: 3 - First was ramming police car and then shooting - Other was evading from pullover and running when car exploded - Last don't remember.
Suspects arrested: 5 - Around 100 - 180 sec (Killing or Hurting).

Civilians stopped: 5.
Civilians ticketed: 2 - Both was 100$.

Patrol partners: Alone.
Patrol time: Well, don't know how much hours but it was 3days, I think around 5 hours in all.

-           
-
-

Conclusion: I started my duty at Las Venturas Police Department (LVPD) and gone patrol to Los Santos - Las Venturas. Took down 1 suspect at LV and one at LS, then Pulled Over 1 civilian for speeding and reckess driving with ticket of 100$, after some time I Pulled Over more 2 civilians one was ticketed with 100$ other let with warning for speeding/reckless - End of my First Day - Other day I gone on Duty at Los Santos Police Department and Patroled around LS, took down one suspect and pulled over 1 civilian for speeding, letted him go with warning. Then arrested 3 suspects - Time around 100 - 180 sec - End of my Other Day - Last day I gone on duty at Los Santos Police Department and jailed last 2 suspects and pulled over 1 civilian and letted him with warning - That is End of my Great 3 day Patrol.

Signed,
Mike Kiedis

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 00:00:24 am »
Im gonna be away for long time, my computer is broken, and my internet connection, this is my friends computer so I can't explain. :war: :flame:

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 00:01:58 am »
Thanks for reporting.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 21:53:42 pm »
Due to recent Academy changes, this post will update and inform you about your situation.
The Academy has now several new changes and parts to improve the knowledge of the cadets.

Therefor the sessions are changed and you will not be able to continue on the regular way - to avoid putting you back and starting again I have reviewed all old and new sessions to check where you could start now.

After reviewing we decide you may start in the new Academy on:

Training 1

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 12:42:54 pm »
Sry for being away for long long time, I had some family problems. Ill be away for more today and ill play .

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2011, 11:47:01 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 6/7/2011

Suspects killed:1 - I killed him on the way to off duty because he shooted at me.
Suspects arrested:0.

Civilians stopped:0.
Civilians ticketed: 0.

Patrol partners: I was alone.
Patrol time: 30 mins.

Incidents:None.       
-         
-
-

Conclusion: I had no so much time so I gone on duty with hurry and didn't report anything on radio, I killed 1 suspect like 5 mins till I didn't finish patroling, but before that I was patroling around Los Santos. After that I gone off.( I was in hurry because my bro had B-Day.)

Signed,
Mike Kiedis

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
[AWAY] SAPD: Mike_Kiedis
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 10:52:05 am »
Ill be away for some time, idk how long ill come back when I can.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [Away] SAPD: Mike_Kiedis
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 03:24:20 am »

Application Rejected..

Hello applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reasons apply to your rejection:

- Inactivity as Cadet.
- We cannot have inactive Cadets.

Additional notes:
You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Steven Jeffrey
Academy Manager Goodandy

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal