| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 07:26 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 363
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: Jason_Freeborn  (Read 3612 times)

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
SAPD Application: Jason_Freeborn
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:44:44 pm »
SAPD Application Jason Freeborn

Nickname (ingame): Jason_Freeborn
Nickname (character): Jason Freeborn
Argonath Forums nickname: Freeborn
Previous names:
Age (ingame and real-life): 13, 39
What is your timezone: GMT +5.5

Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: N/A
How long you play a day:2-4-6 hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: Negative

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Positive
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Positive
What would make you an good officer?: I am mostly the brain, often coordinating backup and still a good shooter.I am very good at making decisions and am good at investigations aswell.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Only as an ARPD Officer
Describe your work as an SAPD officer:As an SAPD officer your main job is to serve the citizens of san andreas while protecting them.Police is the first line of defense and is vital in protecting the state from any threats.An SAPD officer not only is responsible for that but to also coordinate his fellow officers, one who can balance this in a perfect proportion is suitable for being a true SAPD officer.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): San andreas police department is an well managed, coordinated and commanded departments.The department split up in four major groups contain their respective territories with great training and specialities in their own divisions.To be an SAPD officer is any ARPD officer's ultimate goal.The SAPD is respective yet proffesional, with more grounds than you can count and history most rich than any other server's PD.I wish to become a part of this organisation

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Jason Freeborn

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Jason_Freeborn
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 15:45:17 pm »

Name of Patrolling Officer:Jason Freeborn   
Date of patrolSeptember 29 2011
Patrol partner(s) and rankSenior Officer Renz0, Officer hank_blayer
Patrolling area(s)San fierro

Patrol incidents and conclusions(In short) :-
1)Pullover, the civilians killed me.My partner took the suspects
2)Fire on SF-TR highway, C4
3)Pursuit of Fat_Purple, both him and his aider was downed

Number of suspects downed:2
Number of suspects arrested:3
Number of pullovers:5
  Tickets issued:2
  Warnings issued:3

Incidents and conclusions(Full detail) :-
1)While performing a pullover at jefferson, one of the civilians got out of their vehicle and slit my throat while i was talking to the driver, details of the later events are unknown but my partner renzo took down one of them and arrested the other two.
2)There was an immense fire at the SF-TR highway, the fire had 5 sources total and was ultimately taken down by the firemen.
3)We engaged pursuit of Fat_purple, suspect was on a bike and his vehicle was exploded in the sewers.Team Edge tried to aid him but both of them were downed.

Short-note on patrol :-
The patrol started as i met renzo at SFPD.We patrolled for a while and then performed a pullover at jefferson, while i was talking to the suspects they knived my however my partner managed to detain all three of them.We regrouped at DPD and then renz0 proposed a training for me.After the session i restarted patrol alone and located a fire on the SF-TR highway, the roadblock was good and the fire was secure in the end.I then rejoined hank for the patrol and we engaged pursuit of Fat_Purple, we chased him on his pizza bike and when his vehicle exploded the person he killed tried to save him, both the aider and the aidee were killed.
Patrol conclusion :-
Patrol was a huge success, all suspects were downed or arrested with zero escapees

Dashcam screenshots :-

Signed
Jason FreeBorn

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 20:11:25 pm »

Welcome Applicant..

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 20:12:40 pm »
That's a really nice patrol report format you got yourself there! Nicely done!

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 01:51:49 am »

Important Notice

Hello Applicant.
It is extremely important that you update your application with the newest information. Please do so as soon as possible!
Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Academy Manager

Code: [Select]
[color=black][b][size=14pt]SAPD Application <NAME>[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Nickname (ingame):[/b]
[b]Nickname (character):[/b]
[b]Argonath Forums nickname:[/b]
[b]Previous names:[/b]
[b]Age (ingame and real-life):[/b]
[b]What is your timezone:[/b]

[b]Do you have a passport?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a license?:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):[/b]
[b]Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):[/b]
[b]Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:[/b]
[b]How long you play a day:[/b]
[b]Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]
[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]
[b]What would make you an good officer?:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:[/b]
[b]Describe your work as an SAPD officer:[/b]
[b]Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines):[/b]

[i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i]
<NAME>
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 17:20:09 pm »

Name of Patrolling Officer: Jason Freeborn   
Date of patrol: October 3 2011
Time of patrol: 16:20 server time
Patrol partner(s) and rank:Officer Tom Adams
Patrolling area(s): Los santos

1)Traffic stop at temple - Ticket paid
2)A suspect was sighted near city hall, taken down via lethal force.
3)Traffic stop at pershing square, suspect was detained after trying to evade.
4)Pursuit of Heino Stracci, suspect escaped.
5)Speeder caught by speedtrap at market, ticket paid.
6)Pullover in front of FBI HQ, suspect evaded and detained.
7)Pullover behind market hospital, ticket paid.
8)Suspect sighted near conference center, was afk.

Number of suspects downed:1
Number of suspects arrested:2
Number of pullovers:5
  Tickets issued:3
  Warnings issued:*

1)A suspect was seen speeding near Gas station 10 in a sultan, he was actually pursued all the way to temple before i could get in megaphone range due to his speed.He was pulled over when he asked me to instantly pay the ticket, as a result i asked him to actually pay an 250 dollar ticket.
2)While passing through pershing square i saw officer pixy and his partner engaging an on-foot suspect with lethal force.I also joined them and used my desert eagle to engage the suspect.The suspect Jimmy Khalidov  was downed.
3)At pershing Square civilian Vincent was pulled over, he faked to turn off his engine and decided to evade as soon as i exited my vehicle.The suspect was then evading all the way to LS-LV highway where i finally got a chance to get ahead of him, i immediately PITTED him and his bullet was sent into the water, he then deciced to surrender after a few deagle shots.
4)Suspect Heino Stracci was seen speeding during the speed trap, he was then followed to idlewood where he was suspected for evading at last.The suspect escaped after a chase through LOs santos-Red county-Tierra robada-Las venturas.
5)A taxi was caught going at 105 km/h at market speed trap.He was pulled over near the LS SWAT HQ and made to pay a ticket of 100$.
6)Suspect rale was sighted speeding at the speed trap, he was pulled over in front of LS-FBI hq where he tried to evade however he was detained at palomino creek after having tried to take advantage of his sanchez's mountain climbing abilities.
7)Civilian Paolo Ancelotti was caught speeding at 106 km/h in our speedtrap, he was then chased all the way behind market hospital then pulled over.The civilian successfully paid a ticket of 100$.
8)A suspect was sighted near conference center, turns out he was Away from his keyboard.Rydell downson kicked the suspect.

The patrol begun at SFPD, where i took an SFPD cruiser and headed towards flint county.While stopping to refuel at Gas Station 10, a suspect in a sultan sped past me.I chased himt o temple where i finally pulled him over and ticketed him, the suspect paid the ticket.Then while passing through pershing square i saw officer Pixy and his partner engaging a suspect, i also helped engage the suspect.He was ultimately downed with lethal force.Suspect vincent was seen speeding, he was pulled over at pershing square but decided to evade, he was taken down at LS-LV highway and was ultimately detained.I was then joined by Officer Tom Adams.We then set up a speed trap at market.We then engaged suspect Heino stracci who was driving a bullet, he was chased through four parts of the map untill he finally escaped in las venturas.Suspect rale was caught by the speed trap and pulled over in front of LS-FBI HQ.He tried to evade and was ultimately taken down at palomino creek after trying to take advantage of his mountain climbing abilities.Civilian paolo ancelotti tried to speed at the speedtrap and was pulled over behind market hospital, paid the 100$ ticket.A suspect was sighted near conference center but was AFK, he was kicked.

Signed
Jason FreeBorn

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 18:28:39 pm »
Just patrolled with him today and Im quite sure he's quick learner, he got good shooting skills and his driving skills are not so bad at all, so I think he is ready to become a cadet. Recommended.

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2011, 18:51:04 pm »

Date of patrol: October 04 2011
Time of patrol: 16:20 server time
Patrol partner(s) and rank: Officer James Collin
Patrolling area(s): Los santos, mainly

1)Chase in Los santos, suspect downed near GS10
2)Suspect seen at SMB, downed by problem
3)Max_Pain was claiming innocent, charges dropped after investigation.
4)Suspect Max Pain and his aid were on a killing spree, my PIT took him down.

Number of suspects downed:2
Number of pullovers:*
  Tickets issued:*
  Warnings issued:*

1)A suspect driving a rancher was confronted in flint county where while coming from dillimore we piotted him and another officer blocked his way, allowing for me and my partner to step out and shoot his vehicle, he was downed.A suspect was seen at santa marina beach using a jester, he was pitted and shot by some officers while attempting to surrender.
2)A suspect was seen at santa marina beach in a jester.He tried to surrender after his vehicle exploded but was shot by some officers.
3)Suspect Max_Pain was caught at ganton where he claimed the crime of his is invalid, he was then brought to the LSPD where it turned out it was a mistake by the suspect officer, charges were dropped.
4)Suspect Max Pain and his Aid were on a killing spree, he was then chased all the way to LS-LV highway where on the LV side of it he was taken down at the intersection using my PIT, both of them were then arrested.

A suspect was caught near GS10, flint county and was downed due to a PIT followed by a instant-block.A suspect was seen at santa marina beach driving a jester but was also shot down by some officers while he tried to surrender.A suspect Max Pain was caught at ganton, he surrendered and was proved not-guilty in an investigation.Suspect Max Pain was on a killing spree and was chased all the way to Ls-LV highway where on the LV side of it his vehicle was PITTED by me and he and his aide surrendered.

Signed
Jason FreeBorn

Offline Darwish_Kamal

• -beep beep beep-
  • Citizen
  • "The Truth is far more powerful than any weapon of
  • Badge-ID: #0722
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 08:36:15 am »
RECOMMENDED

He acts likes an experience police officer and he knows how to handle difficult and major situation. He is the one SAPD searches for.

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 07:37:47 am »
RECOMMENDED

He acts likes an experience police officer and he knows how to handle difficult and major situation. He is the one SAPD searches for.
Just patrolled with him today and Im quite sure he's quick learner, he got good shooting skills and his driving skills are not so bad at all, so I think he is ready to become a cadet. Recommended.

Your kind words are much appreciated, Thank You.

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2011, 07:34:53 am »
Note:Was on a small inactivity period.Activity may fluctuate till the 17th, patrol reports will be on a regular basis.

Activity is back too 100%, issues sorted out.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2011, 07:40:36 am »
Welcome back.

:ps: Love your Patrol Reports! Keep it up. ;)

Offline Shane

• Citizen
  • "I start off where the last man went off"
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 12:36:54 pm »
He had taught me today the PIT. I really appreciate his help and now i am able to stop suspects successfully. He was also willing to teach me other methods to catch a suspect.

RECOMMENDED
"I was already born a man...."

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 15:36:33 pm »

Date of patrol: October 15 2011
Time of patrol: 7:20 server time
Patrol partner(s) and rank: ARPD Officers Shane jefferson , Curt justine and DektarTheFrontliner
Patrolling area(s): San andreas

1)Pullover at market, warning given.
2)Pullover at pershing, ticket given.
3)Fire at Las venturas airport, C4
4)C30a called into grove street by me, all suspects down, One detained by me.
5)C30b at santa marina beach, suspects opened fire at Lt leonardo near rodeo then were downed while evading through FC-Bc.
6)We recieved a distress call about an armed suspect at LSAP, suspect was downed.
7)A suspect was sighted at conference center, his vehicle was exploded by me and he managed to run all the way to LSPD before downing.

Number of suspects downed:6
Number of pullovers:2
  Tickets issued:1
  Warnings issued:1

1)sam BigOz was pulled over for driving on the wrong lane near market, warning given.
2)A pullover at pershing for speeding in a red sentinel, ticket given.
3)A fire broke out at LVAP at the repairing depot, fire was C4.
4)A C30a was noticed by me in idlewood, i proceeded to taking cover and asking for immediate backup to my location, Frank hawk decided to bunnyhop outside but when he got near me i asked for a surrender, as a result he opened fire and i successfully downed him without being hit at all, i then took down another two ballas and detained one.The backup was in full force by then.
5)Two corleone hostiles were seen in a black sultan, soon a third vehicle also tried to aid them by pitting me but failed and was suspected, the sultan started drivebying and then opened fire at lt leonardo jnear rodeo.The group was then downed while trying to evade near FC-Bc.
6)REcieved a distress call regarding an armed suspect at LSAP, responded and downed the suspect with lethal force while trying to escape in a chopper.
7)A suspect was seen at conference center, he ran all the way to pershing square before being downed.

sam BigOz was pulled over for driving on the wrong lane near market, warning given.Pullover at pershing, ticket given.Fire at the LVAP repair depot, C4.Massive C30a at grove street, i took down frank hawk and two other ballas without being hurt, then another balla was detained and by then backup was flowing through the veins of grove street.A corleone mob was seen at Verona beach, the mob was downed after causing a few C30s.A distress call was recieved about a suspect at LSAP, suspect was downed while trying to escape in a heli.

Patrol was a huge success, taught Officer shane and Curt some valuable tactics such as the PIT and shown them some valuable spots.

Signed
Jason FreeBorn

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 07:34:34 am »
He had taught me today the PIT. I really appreciate his help and now i am able to stop suspects successfully. He was also willing to teach me other methods to catch a suspect.

RECOMMENDED

Thank you, much appreciated.

Welcome back.

:ps: Love your Patrol Reports! Keep it up. ;)

Thank you

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:15 am »

Dilimore Police Department

Howdy, Officer Jason_Freeborn.

I, sergeant Daniel_Bradford, of Dillimore P.D. command staff, would like to invite you to join our department as a recruit.
You have shown interest to our department and have attended most of our operations and training.

If you are interested to join and would like to accept this invitation, please use the following form;

[sup][font=arial][size=8pt][color=black]I, officer Watson Collin [color=limegreen]accepts[/color] this invitation.[/color][/size][/font][/sup]
If you are not interested to join and would like to reject this invitation, please use the following form;

[sup][font=arial][size=8pt][color=black]I, officer Watson Collin [color=red]rejects[/color] this invitation.[/color][/size][/font][/sup]

Signed
Sergeant Daniel_Bradford
D.P.D. Command Staff.

Offline Freeborn

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2011, 09:21:02 am »
I, officer Jason Freeborn accepts this invitation.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 20:30:01 pm »

Application Rejected..

Hello applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reasons apply to your rejection:

- Shooting and killing other officers on purpose.
- Assaulting officers
- Destroying and ruining an SFPD Training.
- Abusing /q to avoid a discussion with myself regarding this

Additional notes:
In addition to your application being rejected, you are also copbanned for 5days for those reasons as this behaviour was totally un-justified of yourself. You will be able to re-apply after your copban has expired once issued.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Steven Jeffrey
Academy Manager Goodandy

Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Academy Chief
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal