| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 17:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 333
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: application form masa10  (Read 1682 times)

Offline masa10

• Citizen
application form masa10
« on: June 14, 2008, 12:25:32 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: masa10 (i know this account has different name but it is my old name)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? arround 4 weeks on this account , i lost my password of my old , everything counted up arround 4 months
How long have you played as a freecop? everytime i log in :)
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes i do
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: not yet but i'm going to get that
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: yes i do
Have you got any criminal records?: no i do not
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: yes
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: because i wanna do something against those criminals, alot of freecops won't be taken seriously so all suspects go run. and i wanna join the police department because basically i'm always cop.
Describe yourself in few sentences:[/b]
 as i said before i'm almost 18 years old. i would consider myself friendly and respectfull. i am good in taking orders and negotiating. i know all the  :cop: rules, such as when it is speeding or when not etc. i do not shoot on sight , i always ask 5 times to surrender.

greetz, masa10

Offline masa10

• Citizen
Re: application form masa10
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 18:17:53 pm »
also forgot to say that i have experience in situations such as kidnapping , speeding etc  :cop:

Offline punk_boy_4_ever

• Citizen
  • Respect To Be RespecteD!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 14:13:22 pm »
Ummm,yea...ill say you guys what masa10 knows to do:when he is off duty(most of the time): DM-ing ppls aiming at cops,ramming,and more other things.when he is on duty(8% of his time playing) he knows to:stop ppls for diferent reasons,suspecting them,and shoting them without asking to surender(he dont cares if the suspect has a gun or not,he just shoting)I do not recomand him for cadet/officer or more ranks cuz i dont recomand him even for free cop

Respect to be respected!!!

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 16:36:48 pm »
DM-ing ppls aiming at cops,ramming,and more other things

Then its admin work...
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline masa10

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 09:39:30 am »
Ummm,yea...ill say you guys what masa10 knows to do:when he is off duty(most of the time): DM-ing ppls aiming at cops,ramming,and more other things.when he is on duty(8% of his time playing) he knows to:stop ppls for diferent reasons,suspecting them,and shoting them without asking to surender(he dont cares if the suspect has a gun or not,he just shoting)I do not recomand him for cadet/officer or more ranks cuz i dont recomand him even for free cop

i admit in my out of duty time i take someone as a hostage to RP
and in my opinion , and as far as i know , this is a rp server ? :)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 12:03:21 pm »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline masa10

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 18:14:24 pm »

oh btw , just saw you are neuron

you are officially sued , see u in court  :cop:

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 20:28:07 pm »
If you are still interested in ARPD, post here in 2 weeks from today.

--
Sgt. Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2008, 18:32:57 pm »
Rejected, due to lack of interest.

--
Sgt. Longstreet
---

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal