| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 465
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application || [HS]Rawbie  (Read 1088 times)

Offline rawbie

• Citizen
SAPD Application || [HS]Rawbie
« on: February 13, 2012, 15:00:19 pm »
SAPD Application Rawbie[/size]

Nickname (ingame):[HS]Rawbie
Nickname (character):Rawbie
Argonath Forums nickname:Rawbie
Previous names:Rawbie_Velvo, Rawbie
Age (ingame and real-life):22, 18
What is your timezone:EST North America and Canada

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?:About a month or two
Do you have a passport?:Yes
Do you have a license?:Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:well [hs] but it was a failed mafia
How long you play a day:Couple Hours.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:No not at all.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:Yes
What would make you an good officer?: I never abuse civilians and make sure Argo is safe from criminals. I am always active and make sure people are not abused. I work good with other officers and make sure we all agree on something before something takes action. Unlike some others I would always follow orders of a higher commanding officer.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Yes, for while now.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Taking action and, making sure civilians of Argo are safe from criminals. RPing situations and sticking to the SAPD hand book. Also making sure freecops are not abusing civilians. Last but not least, make Argo a better place overall to be in.[/b]
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):
when i was in [hs] we saw a lot of wrongs by free cops suspecting us just because we were parking and hit a pole or something like that,sometimes it was a bloody massacre . i want to save people from these types of incidents.
I've always wanted to be a police officer, helping people just makes my day. making people happy is my job and as police officer and serving justice. i love a good chase. one of the main reasons i want to be a part of SAPD is because i want to protect the citizens of Argonath. alot of crazy things happen  in this country.me and 3-5 friens on skype patrol around and catch bad guys like its nothing.
When in the SAPD i plan on gettting alot of criminals and serving justice, if i do fail... i'll get right back up and keep trying. without a problem.also i wish to stop the freecops from abusing so much all they do is get money hungry. and belive they cant get suspected and caught for their wrongs.

(yes i am planning on changing the [hs] in my name to something else. i just never got around to it)

I certify that all information is true and correct,
Rawbie

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application || [HS]Rawbie
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 04:49:00 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: See below...

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:50:17 am »

Notice.

Dear SAPD Applicant,

You have used incorrect formatting to create your application for the San Andreas Police Department.
It is required that you fix this as soon as possible. You may click here to get the correct format.
After receiving this warning, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

Notes: Read the following;
- Recreate the whole format.
- You forgot the last question.
- Missing verification detail, read all sticky topics.
- All answers go after the bold markers. (/b)

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline rawbie

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 06:28:13 am »
sorry about that. i fixed it

Offline rawbie

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 21:56:35 pm »

Patrol Report

Date: 2/16/12

Length: 1 hour

Patrol Partner(s): Jason_Caligiuri, SilentReborn54, Andrew004

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 1

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2
Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: Our shift this morning was pretty intense. We were driving around LS and mostly Idlewood because of the street gangs there. Then suddenly I hear a few shots from shotguns and m4s and ak47's. I quickly told others on the radio and responded to the situation. Once I got there I ordered my patrol group to build a wall and always have cover from the vehicle. We call used s2 and s3. no one cared complied as the two street gangs were in a major brawl. Then suddenly they shot at us. There were 4 of us vs. around 8-9. We were completly geared up with m4s and armor. For a bit a couldn't handle much more as one of our members have been shot down. I called an ambulance and we just had to keep in there until backup arrived. Backup arrived quickly and came from the other direction and also set up a wall. Quickly destroying them they fled from the scene. We wanted to go after them but there were to many of us injured and we didn't want to all fall into a trap.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

--  --
--  --
--  --
--  --
--   --
--  --
--  --

Conclusion: (place conclusion here)

-- None today --
-- Sorry but this isnt really related to my patrol report. But in the last 3 pictures why was Leroy_Kolta so mean? I don't know him nor was he even there. I was just minding my own busisness in DPD when me message me with this.  --
-- None today --

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 03:51:31 am »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Wrong format and missing detail.

Additional notes:
Use the right format next time...

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal