| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 03:36 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 492
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Axel_Rover  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Axel_Rover
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 18:23:06 pm »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
23/01/2012

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 3
Arrested: 0

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 0
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
45minutes

Patrol Partners:
None.

Conclusion of day in work:
Since i was patrolling solo, i was just taking it easy and patrolling the area around idlewood and Pershing Square.
I assisted some fellow officers and FBI Agent in taking down a suspect who assaulted the FBI Division Chief.
A little while later my radar spotted something near a house in an alleyway in Idlewood,
a suspect left a house there after using it as hideout for a while. He resisted arrest and had to be taken down due to assaulting officers.
At the end of my patrol i again assisted the FBI in downing a suspect that was attempting to flee from them, and refused to stop.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 22:41:23 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
23/01/2012

Killed: 6
Arrested: 2

Patrol Time:
2hours 15Minutes*

* Breaching training included in patrol time

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger

Firstly my Patrol partner and me joined a Breaching training organised by the SFPD.
It was very fun and educational. After that we wanted to do a small patrol, but we ended up downing many suspects.
Firstly we assisted another officer who was arresting 2 suspects.
The situation got out of control and one of the suspects took a knife and murdered the officer from behind.
My patrol partner Jack, and me downed the assaulting suspect and managed to arrest the other suspect.
We also ended up in a pursuit of a car with 3 suspects, their vehicle exploded and they opened fire.
We managed to down them all with the assistance of another officer who was also in the pursuit.
When we were doing our final round before going off duty we spotted 2 suspects at Ganton, and inmediatly went there.
As we arrived a suspect opened fire with a shotgun, and we had to down him.
Keeping in mind the second suspect most likely was in one of the buildings nearby we waited for a while.
Not soon after, the second suspect exited a house, used his firearm a couple of times and started running after we opened fire.
My patrol partner Jack , was following him on foot, while i went after him with the car.
(It was hard to get a visual because the suspect was kind of freerunning)
In Willowfield a civilian in a car pulled over next to him and started horning - i suspected for aiding just to be sure-
We managed to down the fleeing suspect and the aider was unsuspected after an investigation.
(Aider gave up right after getting suspected)

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 23:15:36 pm »
As i already announced on ; On Leave , I will be inactive between:

Tuesday, January 24th 2012 and Friday, January 27th 2012

This post is just to make sure the SAPD Acadamy staff is aware of my inactivity reason.
(As said in my post at -On Leave- , i will be inactive due to a school trip)

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3804
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2012, 17:50:58 pm »

San Fierro Police Department

Breaching Training

Level: Basic

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_N
Marco.
(redesigned by [WS]Fred_N)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. The training had a goal and that was that ARPD Officers should know how to react in 207 or ANY barricaded situations. Our traning was about Breaching and Clearing a house.

Specification on the Training:

Weapons Used:
SMG 200 Bullets for Each officer
Normal Armour [2x]

Units attended
ARPD Officer James_River
ARPD Officer Danny_Brown
SFPD Officer Anthony_Sanford
SFPD Officer Cester_Collin
ARPD Officer Jim_River
ARPD Officer Josh_Martin
ARPD Officer [WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer JackB
ARPD Officer Han_Solo
ARPD Officer Jim_Teixiera [spelling]
APRD Officer Axel_Rover
ARPD Officer Brutalian
SFPD Officer Marco.

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_N
This Training was a Total succes, we got a really good feedback and the officers/cadets involde was patient and listen to the leaders, This was was the first training of this kind, and its splitted into diffrent levels for diffrent weapons and tactics. We look on what the officers/cades know about a Breaching and how to react in the Scene of fire. We gave them some usefull tips in this training and we hope to see the officers/cadets again in the next training.

Marco.
From my part it was a Great traning whit the ARPD Officers and Some of the Cadets in SAPD, However me and Fred was thinking about this traning for a long time, and he came up whit an idea and we maked it real. WHY we did it? Becuse of the past time we have seen at situations as 207 and barricaded suspects kills the cops easy. We were at a house and tryed to learn out how to react. We will try our best to improve the ARPD officers and Cadets WHICH needs help. to Every cost

Signed,

Marco.
SFPD Senior Officer

[WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer

Credits to Anthony_Pierce

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 21:02:40 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
28/01/2012

Arrested: 3

Stopped: 2

Patrol Time:
2hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger

When i was about to start my patrol i headed to a 207 in SF - Argobank because i had no patrol partner.
But overall, it was a rather usual patrol, pulled over alot of traffic violaters.
And chased/downed those who refused to pull over after multiple warnings.
The ones who we did manage to pull over turned out to be new to argonath. We explained them the basic traffic rules and let them go with a warning.
Further we joined some pursuits but the suspects blew themselves up.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 21:22:19 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
29/01/2012

Arrested: 0

Stopped: 1

Patrol Time:
2hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Alysha_Huxley

We responded to some C30 calls, and ended up in several shootouts.
We had to take out some suspects due to them opening fire or just refusing to surrender after multiple warnings.
We also pulled someone over who then quit the game.
We didn't achieve much because we were explaining Officer Huxley alot about police procedures , etc.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 12:51:30 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012

Killed: 2
Arrested: 1

Stopped: 1

Patrol Time:
1hour 15minutes

Patrol Partners:
Alysha Huxley

We were patrolling mainly around centre of Los Santos. Did a traffic stop on a trucker,
but he took off after a short conversation and had to be taken out. Later on we were joining a pursuit on another suspect entering the LSAP.
He also had to be taken out due to refusing to stop running after loss of his vehicle. A little while later we joined a pursuit on a suspect in SF.
After the suspect lost control of it's vehicle, it flipped and he surrendered. He was taken into custody.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 20:26:40 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012

Killed: 2

Patrol Time:
1hour 30minutes

Patrol Partners:
Alysha_Huxley

We patrolled around Los Santos but there wasn't much action. We joined in some pursuits and ended up in downing most of them.
One of the suspects was hiding in the railroads underground, when we approached him he opened fire and we had to take him out.
Another suspect was constantly circling around Idlewood, after multiple warnings he still refused to pull over and we managed to block him.
When he tried to take off again, I managed to take him out with my Deagle.
We also joined a third pursuit wich ended quickly after the suspect surrendered when he lost his vehicle.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 22:41:34 pm »

Breaching Training

Level: Advanced

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_N
Marco.
(redesigned by [WS]Fred_N)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. Todays training was the same as the other Breaching training, but this time we made it more advanced. We tested out New weapons and Tactics. Our traning was about Breaching and Clearing a house.

Specification on the Training:

Weapons Used:
M4 200 bullets
Normal Armour [2x]
Combat 200 bullets

Units attended
ARPD Officer Jack_Logger [U98]
ARPD Officer Axel_Rover [U39]
ARPD Officer Jim_River [U122]
ARPD Officer [BCSD]Reapersouls [U187]
ARPD Officer Mark_Jackson [U76]
ARPD Officer Carpe_Diem [U0]
ARPD Officer Diego_Morales [U101]
ARPD Officer [WS]Fred_N
SAPD Snr.Officer Marco.

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_N
. I thought the training was good and they listen, They did well and learned from what we said, they looked like some who have done it a long time and not some newbie. If they continue to train, they'll get far

Marco.
Yesterdays traning was great, everyone listened on the orders and did as we said, And as Fred said, they werent acting like newbies. However im very proud of the great work the cadets shown us and we look forward to train them again whit new things.

Signed,

Marco.
SFPD Senior Officer

[WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 23:12:21 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012

Killed: 4

Patrol Time:
1hour

Patrol Partners:
Alysha_Huxley

Alot of dangerous civilians seen during this patrol. We had a long during pursuit on 2 suspects.
We first had a small shootout with them but they managed to get away because we lost our vehicle. Not much later we found them again and managed to down them at GS10.
A little while later we downed an assaulting criminal on Pershing Square, when he refused to stop after we warned him we would open fire.
We also joined a pursuit of another criminal and had to down the suspect because he attempted to flee with a plane.
We also arrested a suspect after a long during pursuit, when we managed to block his vehicle and he surrendered.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 23:24:18 pm »

Orginazed Patroll

Jurisdiction:
San Fierro

Time Start: 20:00
Time End: 22:00

Patroll Leaders:
[WS]Fred_N
Marco.
Anthony_Sanford

(Made by [WS]Fred_N)

Orginazed Patrol made by the Police Department of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a orginazed patrol today. The officer highlighted in the list of who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future on our Patrols.

Information about the Patrol:

The patrol was Excellent performed and the officer attended listen carefully and obeyed the orders given by the leaders.. The officer in this orginazed patrol will get a example of this posted in there application,

Patroll areas:

Patrol Briefing:

[WS]Fred_N and Marco. joined up at San fierro Police Department to Orginazed a Patrol in the city to clean it up, when Our Friend Anthony_Sanford came to the PD, We sat down an planned the Patrol that we later on started at 20:00 on the San fierro Police Department Parking lot. We got a couple of Officers to attend and we diveded them in to Code names to easier call and orginaze the whole patrol, When the patrol had been on for a while we got the first C30 call, it was a Officer in danger when a Traffic stop failed and went to a Danger scen instead of a 10-66 person. So i called down another PC to get it back to normal and when the other PC arrived at the scen it was Code 4. the person reconsider paying the ticket and went on, Later on the evening we got more C30 calls of our Officer that we succesfully took care of without any officers down. We later on Responded to a Barricade suspect at Bayside, The higher ranked officers in the patrol and me took the command to breach the house, it was a succes, we took the suspect down with lethal force used tho the suspects try to escape us.

After this is was a calm time in San fierro and when the time started to close down to 22:00 i called the guys back to San fierro Police Department where we dismissed them at 22:00.

Pictures:
It was a few pictures taken during this Patrol, next time it will be fixed and more Pictures is going to be taken.

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_N
I personly think this Patrol went excellent and we keeped the City of San Fierro Clean from criminals and suspicious persons, We got some C3's and C30's but we manage to get inte cleared within the borders. I want to thank all the Officers that attended in this Patrol and hope your application will be smooth and hope you will like the Police work. And one more thing, Feel free to ask me for new orginazed operations.

Marco.
It was great to patrol whit these officers, They were listening carefully and took orders and fulfilled it. Looking forward to something organized whit u guys! Great job :donut: :pancher:

Anthony_Sanford
I was not so suprised that so many officers came today to this Paroll today!
They did like everything they was supposed to do! I'm very glad that they responded to the C30's and C3's at San Fierro in a very fast time!

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Anthony_Sanford
SFPD Officer

Marco.
SFPD Senior Officer

[WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer

Patrol Information

Patroll Units

SFPD-CMD:
ARPD [WS]Fred_N (U66)
SAPD Marco. (U70)
SFPD-CMD-BU:
SAPD Anthony_Sanford (U6)
SFPD-AU:
ARPD Aaron_Jetson (U91)
ARPD Nox_Schwartz (U99)
SFPD-HPU:
SAPD Don.Cipone (U54)
SAPD Pedro.Cipone (U44)
SFPD-PC1:
SAPD Dektar (U138)
ARPD Lucas_Hawkeye (U132)
ARPD Jack_Logger (U142)
SFPD-PC2:
SAPD Gabriel_VogelBR (73)
ARPD Axel_Rover (U131)
SFPD-PC3:
ARPD [NP]Lionel Valdes (U30)
ARPD Criminal_Scum(4)
SFPD-BU1:
ARPD Diego_molares (143)
SFPD-BU2:
ARPD [NP]Lionel Valdes (U30)

Patroll status

Suspects:
Killed:

Arrested with force:
Arrested without force:
Civilians:
Stopped:

Ticketed:
Civilians with driver's license:
Civilians with driver's Passport:
Major Calls:
C30's:
207's:
C10's:
211's:

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 16:19:36 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
01/02/2012

Arrested: 5

Patrol Time:
3hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Alysha_Huxley

It was a succesful patrol. Joined quite some pursuits and ended up downing 4 suspects.
(Alot of players were just breaking the laws because there were no admins on - so they didn't really bother to give up)
Further on we had 5 arrests. 4 of them were quite usual but one of the suspects opened fire after being cuffed and managed to down multiple officers.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2012, 21:39:38 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
01/02/2012

Arrested: 3

Patrol Time:
1hour 45minutes

Patrol Partners:
Alysha_Huxley

This patrol was good in my opinion. We started off by arresting and downing drugs dealers at GS9.
We also responded to a C30 call at Pershing Sq. where a suspect was downed after opening fire.
A little while later we were patrolling around Market and spotted a suspect on our radar,
We inmediatly engaged and had to down the suspect due to him opening fire.
Then my patrol partner and me started patrolling in a Helicopter. We responded to a backup call from Bone County.
There we managed to down the suspect and take his heroin.
We later handed over the Drugs to a higher ranked officer. At a certain point there was a major C30 call coming from SF Misionairy Hill.
We responded ASAP, there were armed suspects and we managed to arrest one. The others were also arrested by other officers.
While heading back to Los Santos to end out duty we re-routed to respond to another backup request nearby.
We gave Air support to the ground units and they managed to arrest the suspect.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 00:30:56 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 03/02/2012

Length: 3hours

Patrol Partner(s): Alysha_Huxley

Suspects Arrested: 4
Suspects Killed: 4

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: We mainly patrolled in the city of Los Santos.
We started off responding to a backup call and joining the pursuit on a suspect heading towards Bone County.
In Fort Carson we managed to intercept the suspect. He quickly entered a diner,
we called for backup and managed to down him inside because he was resisting arrest.
While heading back to LS a C30 call came up from Rodeo. We inmediatly re-routed to the scene,
and entered a gun fight going on between a suspect and an officer. We managed to down the suspect quickly.
While passing the LSFD we noticed some civilians were fighting. We took them both into custody, they cooperated nicely.
After a 30minutes during investigation both were found guilty on several crimes. (assault/incorrect self defence with a shotgun)
A little while later we responded to a 911 call informing about a barfight at ganton. While arriving at the scene we found quite some civilians.
Soon some other officers arrived and we managed to detain the civilian who started the fight.
Further we joined 2 pursuits on suspects we spotted on the radar during the patrol. One of them surrendered, the other one had to be taken down.
While heading back to the station to end our patrol we spotted a civilian who was driving recklessly.
We pulled him over, did a license check and asked him several questions. The civilian cooperated nicely and we let him go with a warning.
He did not form a threat against any other civilian/officer and did not damage any city property.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Overall it was a succesful patrol in my opinion.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
  • -- Plans for improvements --

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 20:41:41 pm »
Outstanding work! Great report, keep it up!

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2012, 10:43:01 am »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactivity

Signed,

Paul Caltson
SAPD Deputy Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal