| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 421
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] SAPD Application | Hinto_Floyd  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
[Withdrawn] SAPD Application | Hinto_Floyd
« on: March 01, 2012, 14:12:07 pm »
SAPD Application Hinto_Floyd

Nickname (ingame): Hinto_Floyd
Nickname (character): Hinto Floyd
Argonath Forums nickname: Julio_Martinez
Previous names: Bishop_Suede, Emilio_Puente
Age (ingame and real-life): IG:30 IRL:16
What is your timezone: GMT+1

Were you ever cop banned?: No
Were you ever banned from Argonath? If you were, provide a link to your unban request: No
Do you goof off on duty? Please be honest: Sometimes I goof off a little, but that was as a freecop. I will be as serious as I can after posting this application.
When was the last time you received an administrative punishment?: Last time I got administrative punishment was probably by Jeffrey. Spamming because I was trying out animations fairly quickly after eachother. I haven't received any serious administrative punishment though
Were you ever warned by someone who is higher ranked then you? If so, explain what happened: Nope.

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: I registered on the 5th of november in 2009. I've had breaks of inactivity of course.
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank): -
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): -
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: In many; AoDMC, Craws MC, Koltsov, 58th street, Diablos, Gurkov. Those are all groups I remember being in.
How long you play a day: Depends, if I got time on my hands approx. 2 hours.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No, I speak English rather well.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: I do
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:I have
What would make you an good officer?: I'm a veteran in the server, I know my way around Argonath. I'm a fine shot and a fine driver. I can cooperate well and I deal out of justice.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: I have been on duty many times, so I know all the commands. I have yet to learn the policecodes though, but I will learn them.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: I always liked patrolling with friends of mine and catching criminals, obviously trying to put them behind bars rather than to gun them down.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!): I think I would be a great assesment to the SAPD because I am experienced in the server, I know how to roleplay well and I believe that I can fight crime effectively. I always keep 'in character' and 'out of character' seperated and I try to keep it all as realistic as possible. Also I would like to start rising in the ranks of the SAPD instead of being a freecop and I would like to take being on duty more seriously. I would like working together with other officers to stop crime and to keep the server safe.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Hinto Floyd
- 29th of February, 2012  -

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Hinto_Floyd
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 21:10:43 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: You are missing an important detail. Read all sticky topics to retrieve it.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 22:19:49 pm »
Whoops, sorry for that missing detail. I just added it to the bottom of my application. I hope everything is correct now.

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 15:50:54 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 2-3-2012

Length: The patrol lasted about 3-4 hours in total, had a break in between. ((had to walk the dog irl))

Patrol Partner(s): Paul_Floyd and Salmonella

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 2 killed by patrolmates, didn't actually kill any myself.

Investigations Performed: 1

Tickets Issued: 2 tickets for speeding
Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: The patrol started off with officer P Floyd. We caught a suspect speeding so we pulled him over. He told us he didn't have any money so he refused to pay the ticket. Ultimately he called a friend of his to pay the ticket for him.
After handling this suspect we resumed our patrol, officer Salvatore Monella joined us. We caught a man speeding and we put him into jail. We didn't jail him for too long as he is new to the server and he cooperated fairly well. After this I took a short break.
When I rejoined my patrolmates we got hold of a suspect on a fast motorcycle by popping his tires. His criminal record stated he was wanted for murder so we put him in jail after an investigation. After this we issued a ticket to a man who was speeding without any trouble.
Then we got into pursuit of another suspect on a fast motorcycle but we were able to take him down quickly as we popped his tires. He didn't surrender though so we had to take him down with lethal force.

Dash-Cam Pictures:
none

Conclusion: This was a fairly succesful patrol. We jailed a couple, issued some tickets and we were able to take down some suspects. All in all a good day.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
  • -- Plans for improvements --
    I might want to make more pictures with the dashcam next patrol, I forgot to do so this time.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 18:35:52 pm »
The date that you provided is false.

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 13:06:01 pm »
Yes, I'm sorry. I just corrected it. I somehow got the impression that this date should be the date I registered to the argonath forums, not to the a.r.p.d. forums. It should be correct now.

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 15:18:12 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 3-3-2012

Length: About 1 hour and 40 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): Paul_Floyd, Salmonella, Sonystorm

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 6 killed by patrolmates, didn't get to kill any myself, but I did much damage as usual.

Investigations Performed: 1 by a patrolmate

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: My patrol started off with officer P Floyd. We pulled a civilian over for recklessdriving but he failed to comply. We took him to LSPD where he got an investigation, but this didn't turn out well for him as he got jailed.
After that we headed to Verdant Bluffs where the Corleone family was in trouble. There was a firefight and we got to jail a suspect.
Then we responded to a call about a gangwar in Idlewood, my patrol was able to kill 5 suspects in total. I was able to damage the suspects well, but not able to kill any.
Lastly, we got in pursuit of a suspect on a fast motorcycle. We lost visual but regained visual after a while, we were able to neutralize the suspect. This was the last catch of the patrol.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: This patrol was a pretty dangerous one. We got in several firefights, but luckily nobody of the patrol got hurt. Also I once again noticed that if you keep calm most situations will end well. This really showed with the civilian we pulled over at the start of the patrol. He wasnt complying at all. He refused to give his license and registration but we were able to jail him in the end, after giving him an investigation.

• -- Notes --
    The pictures might give the impression we were goofing around, seeing the cruiser we were in is painted pink. This was just to have some fun obviously but we were dead serious in all the situations.
  • -- Questions --
    I wasn't able to take pictures at the most important moments, so I will have to remember that next time. Apart from that I feel this patrol went rather well.

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 13:02:01 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 4-3-2012

Length: A bit less than 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Paul_Floyd, Th3D0ctor911

Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects Killed: Killed 1 myself, Paul killed 1 too

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0
Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: I started my shift off joining officer P Floyd. We responded to a call of a 211 in San Fierro. We got a briefing, got equipped an then we wanted to breach but somehow all the criminals were gone, so the situation turned into a code 4.
With our armour and smg's we went down to Los Santos and got in a firefight with 2 heavily armed suspects there, but we got hurt and the suspects got away.
Then we got in pursuit of a suspect on a fast motorcycle but we were unable to catch him.
In idlewood I was able to stop a suspect using lethal force and my patrol mate, officer P Floyd, was able to stop another suspect using lethal force at market.
We also helped arresting a suspect at marina beach. After this I had a short break. When I rejoined the patrol another officer joined us, Th3D0ctor911. We were able to jail a suspect who was wanted for murder.
At the end of my shift we put up a roadblock at a firescene in San Fierro, after this I went off duty.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: This shift was a fairly productive one. But there were downsides to it too.

• -- Notes --
  • -- Questions --
    I think I should pay more attention in firefights sometimes. One suspect was able to take me down pretty easily while I was focusing on the other suspect.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: [O] SAPD Application | Hinto_Floyd
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 18:12:08 pm »

SAPD Academy
Notification

Hello applicant,

Due to recent changes, we have updated our application form. This application form is easier top understand and gives us more visible information on the applicant.  We want all applicants to update their application to the new form - you can find the code on the bottom of this post.

All old applications will be tagged with "[O]", this means this application is still using the old form. If you have updated your first post, please also remove the "[O]" in the subject of the topic.

Sorry for the inconvienience

Signed,

Paul Cutler
Academy Director

Code: [Select]
[center][b][font=georgia][size=16pt]## NAME HERE ##[/size]
[size=12pt]Status: [color=orange]Application approved[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
[hr]
[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]Personal Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Ingame Nickname:[/b]
[color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color]

[b]Forumname:[/b]

[b]Previous names:[/b]

[b]Age (ingame and in real-life):[/b]

[b]What is your timezone?:[/b]
[color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color][/font]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]General Information:[/u][/size]

[b]What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:[/b]

[b]What is your ingame phonenumber?:[/b]

[b]Do you have a license and passport?:[/b]

[b]Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):[/b]

[b]Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):[/b]

[b]How long do you play a day?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:[/b]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]SAPD Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:[/b]

[b]Please write down in atleast 150 words..[/b]
[#][font=georgia][b]..what would make you a good officer?[/b][/font]
[#][font=georgia][b]..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?[/b][/font]
[#][font=georgia][b]..why do you want to join the SAPD?[/b][/font]
[/list]

[b][i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i][/b]
[color=black]## NAME HERE ##[/color]

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 18:18:18 pm »
Hello,

Here-by I recommend Hinto as a SAPD officer because of two reasons :
  • Officer Hinto is able to mountain the speed limits and the right side all the time and drives perfect in my eyes.
  • Officer Hinto showed he is able to do a perfect PIT at a suspect when I was with him in his car..
I wish you got luck in your further SAPD career Hinto.

Kind regards,
Def Perry
SAPD Officer Def Perry
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 21:26:27 pm »
I will have to decide if I want to on with this or not. Because I feel like I've got obligations (patrol reports and such), and I don't need that in a game. It's not like it hasn't  been fun but I will just have to decide if I want to go on getting into the PD. I will fill in the new application form if I decide to go on with this, otherwise I will let you guys know on this topic.

Offline Hinto_Floyd

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 20:01:36 pm »
Sorry to have to inform you this, but I will withdraw my application. I had fun but currently I have no interest in doing effort for this while I have school and all that.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [Withdrawn] SAPD Application | Hinto_Floyd
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 22:47:47 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Withdrawn.

Additional notes:
None.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal