| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 22:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 72
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [INCT] SAPD Application | Johnny Mayhem  (Read 2280 times)

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
  • Abide
[INCT] SAPD Application | Johnny Mayhem
« on: April 18, 2012, 14:17:23 pm »
    Johnny Mayhem

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    Johnny_Mayhem

Forumname:
    JohnCarlos

Previous names:
    Crotchsky, Red_Ranger

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    17, 21

What is your timezone?:
    (GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    February 6, 2011

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    Shooting standing suspects without warning (I never broke that rule again)

How long do you play a day?:
    4 hours

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I would like to join SAPD because I want to be officially trained by professionals. I admire how senior officers do their jobs. I want to be able to do the same.  I want to be a professional policeman. I will be your student and I will be taking my work seriously. I am going to respect my badge and the people around me. I am looking forward to the high intensity training that I’m going to experience once I am accepted. It is my goal to be one of the best. In order to execute my goal, I need to be trained. I am looking forward to work with you guys. My imperturbability would make me a good officer. For example, I witness this man violating the law myself and he requested an investigation. I gladly gave him one and I explained to him what he did wrong.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Johnny Mayhem
    Quote from: Johnny Mayhem
    There is nothing mundane about abiding. Those who choose the perverse path is lesser than a fly speck. You are but a ravishing heap of corpuscles born to spread the unremitting distemper of our humble population. The general public will shun you. Heed my warning brethren, or you shall languish the dire consequences of your actions. You have been warned.  

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    Re: SAPD Application | Johnny Mayhem
    « Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:54:13 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: You have 130 words - Please add more in the next 24 hours!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 07:55:24 am »

Patrol Report

Date: April 19, 2012

Length: 08:00:28 -  10:14:10

Patrol Partner(s): Timothy Magnum

Suspects Arrested: 5
    Suspects Killed: 13

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 1
    Civilians Stopped: 5

Description of your shift: Most of the suspects were heavily armed.

Conclusion: It was a calm day

There is nothing mundane about abiding. Those who choose the perverse path is lesser than a fly speck. You are but a ravishing heap of corpuscles born to spread the unremitting distemper of our humble population. The general public will shun you. Heed my warning brethren, or you shall languish the dire consequences of your actions. You have been warned.  

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:02:18 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: April 20, 2012

Length: 23:56:35 - 00:56:18

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 0
    Suspects Killed: 5

Tickets Issued: 3
    Civilians Stopped: 4

Description of your shift: I was outnumbered but I was not outgunned, I carried on my job.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Working without a patrol partner is hard.

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 13:51:19 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: April 22, 2012

Length: 12:40:46 - 13:51:03

Patrol Partner(s): Timothy Magnum

Suspects Arrested: 0
    Suspects Killed: 2

Tickets Issued: 0
    Civilians Stopped: 3

Description of your shift: My shift was calm.

Conclusion: Working with a patrol partner makes things easier.

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 05:54:04 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: April 23, 2012

Length: 04:49:06 - 05:49:22 || 12:28:44 - 13:14:37 

Patrol Partner(s): Timothy Magnum || Def Perry, Joseph Allen

Suspects Arrested: 9
    Suspects Killed: 10

Investigations Performed: 1

Civilians Stopped: 1

Description of your shift: I met Timothy at Montgomery. We decided to do patrol around LS so I bought 800 combat and 1000 smg. It was a slow day, there were few suspects and few civilians on the road. Sushi radioed in not to chase a cop-baiter but we did chased and gunned him down anyway. (There were only 22 players i.g)

I went back after a couple of hours and I joined Joseph Allen's patrol. The streets were full of criminals this time.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

http://sadpanda.us/images/930578-R2WPEJ6.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/930579-QS6TUFM.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/930580-IHLHVOG.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/930581-W3465NA.jpg

Conclusion: The more the merrier.

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
    • Citizen
    • A Sane Man
    « Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 14:05:55 pm »
    Recommended.

I've seen him in the field along with his friend. They seem to be doing well enough as a pair and know when to listen. I have not seen his Radio skills in action though.

Sincerely,

Senior Officer Joseph_Allen

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
    • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
      • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
    • Badge-ID: #LS3297
    « Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 19:45:35 pm »
    Hello,

I would like to recommend this officer to be accepted in the next cadet wave. (the reasons for that are below)
    At the patrol we did this morning, I noticed the following;
    • You have a good attitude and are willing to learn, your behaviour is fine too.
    • You understand the SAPD regulations and you are following them as well.
    • You took down the tires of an infernus easily, wich proves your shooting is not bad at all.

I would like to patrol with you again if you like, we would really appreciate if you work with the LSPD more. (You can apply for LSPD recruit as well)
    Good luck & keep up the good work !
    Pictures of the patrol

Kind regards,

Def Perry

SAPD Officer Def Perry.
    Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
    Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 05:51:30 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: April 24, 2012

Length: 03:31:57 - 05:51:17

Patrol Partner(s): Timothy Magnum || Jenifer Chen

Suspects Arrested: 4

Investigations Performed: 1

Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: I started without a patrol partner at LSPD. I was cruising to idlewood when I saw a suspect heading towards me. I rammed him off then I carjacked him. After taking the suspect down, I responded to a backup call. Since I don't have a patrol partner at that time and the suspect was on a nrg, he got away. Timothy Magnum was on, so I called him to be my patrol partner. We then tried to pullover a reckless driver, but he evaded so I pitted his car then I shot him with my deagle. After driving around for a couple of minutes, we saw a suspect at LSFD, I sprayed him until he surrendered. We then saw a suspect inside a comet, Timothy took down his tires then I sprayed him until he surrendered. I drove around again and I got assaulted by a civilian. We tried to take him down but he got away. I also ran out of pepper spray so I went back to LSPD. We then chased down a drunkard who was driving a black comet, Timothy took his tires out. The guy was so drunk that he crashed into a wall and collapsed on the floor. We then saw two guys fighting at idlewood so we arrested them, the other one was proven to be self-defence though.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

http://sadpanda.us/images/931522-0B0LUTD.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/931523-VK3BTFF.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/931525-GJYNHCW.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/931524-ZS6U1DC.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/931526-VLV52Z9.jpg
    http://sadpanda.us/images/931527-LVEZY3P.jpg

Conclusion: Patience is the key.

Offline Jennifer Smith

• [SA:MP] ex-SAPD Cadet
    • Citizen
    • Nothing for me.
    • Badge-ID: #DPD5548
    « Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 05:57:06 am »
    Hi johnny today i join your patrol that is great one :) today you show me is great work Goodluck johnny i waiting for your SAPD :) :app: :pancher: :cop:

this is picture today

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #10 on: April 24, 2012, 09:07:22 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: April 24, 2012

Length: 08:18:46 - 08:58:47

Patrol Partner(s): Nathan Love

Suspects Arrested: 5

Tickets Issued: 2
    Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: I started out again at LSPD, this time with Nathan Love. We pulled a guy over at LS-LV tunnel and we gave him a warning. We then proceeded to two suspects blocking the LSPD entrance, they wanted to be jailed so we jailed them. We then took down a suspect who was evading using a bullet. We heard a report of a break in at palomino creek so we proceeded there. The suspect was on a freeway. We failed to take him down. After driving around, we saw 2 suspects inside a huntley. We took them down. We also took down several suspects along LS.

Conclusion: Senior Officers are great.

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #11 on: April 24, 2012, 09:28:30 am »
    You did good today, officer!
    Keep it up!

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #12 on: April 25, 2012, 05:19:25 am »
    *This post is not final, it will be updated throughout the day until my shift is over*

Patrol Report

Date: April 25, 2012

Length: 04:29:30 -

Patrol Partner(s): None

Suspects Arrested: 3

Civilians Stopped: 0

Description of your shift: It was a normal day for me, I was driving around with my cruiser when I saw a suspect inside a sultan, I chased him down to SFAP then I took him down. I then proceeded to go back to LSPD to re-duty, on my way there I saw 3 suspects having a firefight with some cops, I helped the cops take them down. Then I proceeded to cruise around again reporting that I am 10-8 for backup calls. I got bored so I decided to steak out heroin dealers. After a couple of minutes, one showed up so I took him down with my baton since he insisted to fight me.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

-- Pictures go here. If none present, delete the statement. --

Conclusion: I still have a lot to learn, Matrixbox taught me today on what to do when steaking out heroin dealers.

• -- Plans for improvements --
                       - More knowledge about the proper procedures.

Offline keiotaikuta009

• Citizen
    « Reply #13 on: April 25, 2012, 05:42:02 am »
    This Officer has been warned

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #14 on: April 25, 2012, 06:03:22 am »
    This Officer has been warned

Apparently I suspected someone who was standing at the East LS Heroin spot, then I used my baton to take him down. I didn't know that I must get evidence that shows him picking up the heroin so yea, I kinda messed up sorry. Not everyone's perfect so I apologize for my behavior.

I have a lot more to learn. I need guidance.

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #15 on: April 25, 2012, 06:24:09 am »
    To be honest this has been a normal situation within the server.
    It always happen when a person enters a heroin spot area, some cop usually approach them and immediately suspect them for ordering heroin by seeing them picking up the heroin or not.

Now I'm not sure how Matrixbob sees this whole situation but I, as a server admin as well as an SAPD member wouldn't see this as a problem.
    Why? Because obviously, its the civilian fault if they chill or do anything which isn't ordering heroin in a publicly known heroin spot which may lead them to be totally suspicious of being a drug dealer.

Its not a big deal anyway, just keep on doing what you're doing cause you're doing it good.
    Everyone makes mistake!

Offline JohnnyMayhem

• Citizen
    • Abide
    « Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 07:13:26 am »
    To be honest this has been a normal situation within the server.
    It always happen when a person enters a heroin spot area, some cop usually approach them and immediately suspect them for ordering heroin by seeing them picking up the heroin or not.

Now I'm not sure how Matrixbob sees this whole situation but I, as a server admin as well as an SAPD member wouldn't see this as a problem.
    Why? Because obviously, its the civilian fault if they chill or do anything which isn't ordering heroin in a publicly known heroin spot which may lead them to be totally suspicious of being a drug dealer.

Its not a big deal anyway, just keep on doing what you're doing cause you're doing it good.
    Everyone makes mistake!

I thought my application was a goner for sure. Thank you.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    Re: [INCT] SAPD Application | Johnny Mayhem
    « Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 16:10:13 pm »

Inactivity Notice!

Dear Applicant,

We are here to inform you about your inactivity. Please read this and take it into consideration.
    Becoming an SAPD Officer, requires lots of work and dedication.
    This starts out with posting patrol reports, which you have not displayed.
    As it is your seventh day of Inactivity, you have three days left to improve.
    You may withdraw your application if you feel that it is necessary.
    If not, please continue posting patrol reports and checking the forums daily to receive a second chance.

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Carlo.

• Citizen
    • [MA]Carlo
    « Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 17:02:49 pm »

Forumname:
    JohnCarlos

Officer Johnny is lying in his application, no such forum user exists.His real forum name is FU7UR3.The officer has sued me, and the case is still open.Trying to get extra 9,000$ out of my with courts, I already paid you the cab fees at the same day, do you want me to go into minus? I don't have such an amount on me.

Evidence.

The one and only

[MA]Carlo

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #19 on: May 04, 2012, 23:08:40 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
    rejected.
    A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactivity displayed.

Additional notes:
    None present.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
    Academy Chief Nexxt
    Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Goodandy
    SAPD Academy Management

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal