| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 18:31 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 279
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Felix_Racicot  (Read 888 times)

Offline Felix_Racicot

• Citizen
SAPD Application | Felix_Racicot
« on: April 22, 2012, 18:17:21 pm »
    Felix Racicot

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname: Felix_Racicot

Forumname: Felix_Racicot

Previous names: N/A

Age (ingame and in real-life): In game: 27 In Real-Life: 16

What is your timezone?: -5 Eastern Time

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?: 30th of August 2011

What is your ingame phonenumber?: 535260

Do you have a license and passport?: Yes I do.

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops): Not at all.

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans): Not once.

How long do you play a day?: 5-6 hours on the weekends and 2-3 on the weekdays, depends on when I work and my homework.

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?: No.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes.

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?: Not as a full accepted applicant.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application: No.

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I would like to join the SAPD because of course for everyone's main reason is to help, serve and protect the people of San Andreas, I want to risk my life to save the lives of others and my fellow officers and also, to learn a few new things as a SAPD officer. I have experience as an officer from 2 other servers, one I am Captain of the SRU (A.K.A. SWAT) in the APSD and the other server I was a TEU Detective (TEU A.K.A. SWAT). I would be a good officer for the SAPD because I have much leadership skills and communication skills, I am a fast thinker and do not make many mistakes, I do have some SWAT skills from the SFPD (on another server) and from the APSD (on another server), also as mentioned, I have a lot of invenstigation skills because I am a ex-detectives of the SFPD. There is much more to learn from me and I hope to meet many new officers soon.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Felix Racicot

Offline Felix_Racicot

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Felix_Racicot
    « Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 04:03:05 am »
    Patrol Report

Date: 22/05/2012

Length: 2 hours and 30 minutes

Patrol Partner(s): Nobody.

Suspects Arrested: 0

Suspects Killed: 3

Investigations Performed: 0

Tickets Issued: 0

Civilians Stopped: 2

Description of your shift: I started my shift at 1:15AM with a little briefing with a couple of ARPD officers but no SAPD officers were present. I then began my patrol in the East part of town and got called in by another fellow ARPD officer for backup Code 30 because he was getting shot at, so I took action by responding on scene, as I responded on scene, I was under fire so I stepped out of my vehicle, took out my Deagle and neutralized the suspect along with the officers help. So I then returned on patrol, the officer desided to take the investagation to himself. This situation ended quickly at 1:30AM.

After that, ARPD Officer Vince Osborn requested all units to the LSPD for a multiple man patrol from the LSPD to San Fierro and back but we stopped at the Gvardia HQ to stop multiple men but they were all armed and dangerous and just few were taking down before many officer were injured or dead, I myself killed 2 wich I am not to pleased with because I rather arrest then neutralize, I survived but was under heavy fire untill backup arrived. This situation lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes.

I returned to a regular patrol in Red County and did some patroling on the highways, on the highway, I spotted a red monster truck driving like a maniac, so I attempted to pull him over but he fled and fled and fled for 30 minutes, I got a few shots on his monster truck but the tires would not pop so he escaped me even tho I was right behind him and he was not wanted anymore.

I decided to continue on my patrol in Los Santos and catch some speeders or people in the act of something illegal, so I went back to the East side of LS and went to the Motel when stopping a man in a purple car talking on the phone, he simply just was pulled over caring about the safety of others if we would talk and drive. So I left him with his call.

I continued my patrol for 5 more minutes when I spotted a man doing a fast turn, I explained to him to go slower and gave him a fair a verbal warning not to do those actions again. This was the end of my shift.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

First Situation:

Multiple man patrol:

First traffic stop:

Second traffic stop:

Conclusion: Today was a good day but the lost of many officers today was very bad, but let's hope next patrol we will make a better plan and hopefuly we will be supplied with better weapons.

• -- Notes --
    The Gvardia gang is very populated and dangerous.
    • -- Questions --
    Why are'nt the ARPD officers supplied with a Carbine, Sniper Rifle or a SMG when a very dangerous situation occurs and the lives of many officers are at risk?
    • -- Plans for improvements --
    Communicate and lead more then follow and listen to get used to my leadership skills again but with a new police force.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 16:11:42 pm »

Inactivity Notice!

Dear Applicant,

We are here to inform you about your inactivity. Please read this and take it into consideration.
    Becoming an SAPD Officer, requires lots of work and dedication.
    This starts out with posting patrol reports, which you have not displayed.
    As it is your nineth day of Inactivity, you have one day left to improve.
    You may withdraw your application if you feel that it is necessary.
    If not, please continue posting patrol reports and checking the forums daily to receive a second chance.

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 16:13:31 pm »
    Why are'nt the ARPD officers supplied with a Carbine, Sniper Rifle or a SMG when a very dangerous situation occurs and the lives of many officers are at risk?

You may be supplied with them if a high ranked Officer is involved in the situation. Otherwise, you may buy them at any Ammunation. Note that you will get free SMG once you reach the rank of SAPD Officer.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
      • Skype - goodandy153
    « Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 23:12:49 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
    rejected.
    A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactivity displayed.

Additional notes:
    None present.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
    Academy Chief Nexxt
    Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Goodandy
    SAPD Academy Management

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal