| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 11:31 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 217
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | (RPG)  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Castiel

• Just a
  • Citizen
  • Failure is step to success, don't give up.
    • Skype - eric.eagle8
  • Badge-ID: #P93
SAPD Application | (RPG)
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:43:13 am »
    (RPG)

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    (RPG)

Forumname:
    KINGMANCER

Previous names:
    None

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    35 - 16

What is your timezone?:
    GMT +5:30

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    29 april 2012

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No

How long do you play a day?:
    5-6 hours daily

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I am a good officer because i always goto looktout to troubles that crminal does if it easy to get i would be friendly ask him stop what hes doing if not i call backup on the police radio to help me and i am a good driver and good shooter and i will answer the calls of the people who needs help. I try my best to stop crime in Argonath RPG.

The experience that i learned that i know good knowledge about map and i will help teaching new officer how to play,if they want and i would teach myself i got any help froms higher officers and learn what i got problem in the game as a officer and if i learned my problem and i am ready to be the most greates and helpful officer in Arogonath RPG.

I want to join the SAPD because i want to stop all illeagal activities done by by suspects in city and want to teach the officers who are new to plice department and to teach how to be a honest offcer which always serves  his duty. IF i be SAPD i take my all courage to stop crime in Argonath RPG.   

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    KINGMANCER

Respect the server and its players.
    Ex- SAPD Supervisory Officer/AD Senior Airman Castiel McCabe

Offline [WS]Meh

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | (RPG)
    « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:41:00 pm »

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
      • ..what would make you a good officer?
      • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
      • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
      what makes me a good officer is always to looktout to troubles that crminal dose if it easy to get i would be friendly ask him stop what hes doing if not i call back up on the police radio to help me and i am a good drive and good shooter and i will answer the calls of thbe people who needs help best way to be a good officer to stop crime in argonath rpg

The experience that i learned the map were lf ls lv and i will help teaching new officer how to play and i would teach my self i got any help froms higher officers and learn what i got problem in the game as a officer and if i learned my problem and i am ready to be the most greates and helpful officer in arogonathrpg

I certify that all information is true and correct.
      obada12
      Thats the same i wrote in application?

LVPD-Officer Meh

Serving The City Of Las Venturas , Since July 10th,2012

Offline Tomer

• Ex SFPD Senior Officer / Academy Teacher / SFPD Cadet Instructor
      • Citizen
      • Ex LCPD Officer
      • Badge-ID: #R16
      « Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 13:10:39 pm »
      I am a good officer because i always goto looktout to troubles that crminal does if it easy to get i would be friendly ask him stop what hes doing if not i call backup on the police radio to help me and i am a good driver and good shooter and i will answer the calls of the people who needs help. I try my best to stop crime in Argonath RPG.

The experience that i learned that i know good knowledge about map and i will help teaching new officer how to play,if they want and i would teach myself i got any help froms higher officers and learn what i got problem in the game as a officer and if i learned my problem and i am ready to be the most greates and helpful officer in Arogonath RPG.

I want to join the SAPD because i want to stop all illeagal activities done by by suspects in city and want to teach the officers who are new to plice department and to teach how to be a honest offcer which always serves  his duty. IF i be SAPD i take my all courage to stop crime in Argonath RPG.   

what makes me a good officer is always to looktout to troubles that crminal dose if it easy to get i would be friendly ask him stop what hes doing if not i call back up on the police radio to help me and i am a good drive and good shooter and i will answer the calls of thbe people who needs help best way to be a good officer to stop crime in argonath rpg

The experience that i learned the map were lf ls lv and i will help teaching new officer how to play and i would teach my self i got any help froms higher officers and learn what i got problem in the game as a officer and if i learned my problem and i am ready to be the most greates and helpful officer in arogonathrpg

I want to join the SAPD because I am very interested in it. I have decided to join the SAPD because I want to be a trained officer now, who can protect and serve the people of Argonath and try to stop crime in argonath together with officers we coudl work together and help argonath i want to join sapd to stop crime as drugs dealer , bank robber, terriost threat.ec i hope this application would help you guys 

Copying from other applicants is not allowed.

You know that you won't get anywhere with social loafing. Work hard and you will succeed [ Academy Manager Goodandy. ]

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
      « Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 17:05:36 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
      rejected.
      A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Copying other applications.

Additional notes:
      You may not re-apply before the 06/18/12.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
      Academy Chief Nexxt
      Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
      SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal