| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 294
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | GigaBytes  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Dylan43120

• Citizen
SAPD Application | GigaBytes
« on: May 14, 2012, 21:12:24 pm »
    GigaBytes/size]

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    GigaBytes

Forumname:
    Dylan43120

Previous names:
    Dylan43120, Dylan_Corleone, Dylan.

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    In game 30 and Real Life 17

What is your timezone?:
    GMT

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    25th of January 2012

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes and Yes /color]

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    No

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    No.

How long do you play a day?:
    6 Hours

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    No.

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes,

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    No.

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    No.

Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    For starters I think I could do SAPD good, and I would like to gain more experience from it, I always love Rping as a police officer, I am also a very active player, plus SAPD gets more RP and that is one of the things I am looking for. I have a good amount of experience when it comes to Law enforcement groups one of the things that I love is RPing in groups so I am ready to take this chance and join SAPD,  I've Spent three years in a PlayStation 3 Role-playing Police clan. Where i was a high ranked member and dealt with alot of things From organizing Patrols to dealing with problems and so forth. I want to join SAPD because I believe that I can offer and learn more  Role-playing experience, and I am a respectful person so I could influence good to SAPD. Plus I am very active which means more SAPD member's online  "the more, the merrier".

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Dylan.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | Dylan.
    « Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 22:01:16 pm »
    aren't you [BCSD]Dyl?

LIONEL VALDES
    FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Dylan43120

• Citizen
    « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 23:00:01 pm »
    Nope Just dylan :)

Offline Alex Marino

• Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #LS4491
    « Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 23:06:02 pm »
    A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
    In name of the Senior Officers

Operation Leader(s):
    Senior Officer Def Perry
    Senior Officer Alex Marino

LSPD Members:
    Officer Jimmy Ross
    Cadet Mark Stonebridge
    Cadet Padres

Other Members:
    ARPD officer James Young
    ARPD officer Bost
    ARPD officer Bobey Bubble
    ARPD officer Dylan
    ARPD officer Mike Griffin
    ARPD officer Danyyy
    ARPD officer Andrew Telfort
    ARPD officer Jay Elvar

Date:
    14/05/2012

Operation time (/time):
    17:41 to 19:11

Specific incidents:
    1.) As soon as Alex and me were promoted to Senior Officer, we dediced to do an organized patrol for our department to celebrate it. Once we announced it on the CB radio and started advertising it over the radio for around ten minutes and in the end we had eleven officers attending, including myself and Alex.Alex assigned everyone a PD cruiser to patrol in and partner(s). We had four ground units and we drove to the ammunation at Willowfield. We told everyone to line up and gave everyone one bullet of SMG and Combat Shotgun, than all the units had the chance to buy their armour and guns at the ammunation. We ordered the units to getin the cars and reported us in service in the police radio.

2.) Not long after we went in service the LVPD called backup on two suspects heading to Los Santos, to Vinewood. When they were at Vinewood we were at the scene and LSPD-2 arrived as first. They got shot and LSPD-2 had to retreat, when the other units were at the scene the suspects were outnumbered. It was easy for us to take them down and to arrest them, we needed no further assistance anymore. The three suspects died as far as I know and we regrouped at the LSPD garage, when every unit was complete, we continued the patrol.

3.) After ten minutes patrolling around LSPD-2 reported they were persuiting a suspect in a Sultan at Idlewood. The air-unit confirmed that and I told all units to respond to the suspect. After thirty seconds chasing the suspect, he drove into a wall and his car was disabled. He tried to escape by foot, but other officers shot him in his back, the suspect died after that shot.

4.) LSPD-3 was dealing with a traffic stop all the time and they requested permission to search his car, because they had a feeling he was an heroin dealer. I approved it and they went searching his car, the suspect started sweating and LSPD cadet Padres found 50 grams of heroin. They cuffed his wrests together and reported it in the radio, I told them to contact the FBI and they did that. The FBI gave them instructions what to do and they took the suspect to a high secured prison. After that all the units were back in Los Santos again.

5.) LSPD-2 reported on the radio they were in a persuit, but when the persuit was getting out of the hand, I reported on the radio every unit in the organized patrol had to respond. At Market, two heavily armed suspect were shooting at the units who were in LSPD-2, including Senior Officer Marino. When we arrived they managed to take down one of the two heavy armed suspects and one entered his house. We went inside that house with five officers and the other six officers stayed outside the house, when we were inside the suspect ran out of the building and other officers shot him to death when he was outside the building.

6.) The fire department asked for assistance at Verona Beach, at the pier. We responded as fast as we could with all the units who were available, we decided to bring the air unit to the land and join LSPD two and the cadet would assist us with the roadblock. After the fire was almost gone, someone reported on the radio he was in danger at Dillimore. We went in our cars and I told everyone to respond to the officer in danger at Dillimore, when we arrived at Dillimore it was like a ghost town. We returned to Los Santos and officers reported there was another officer in danger at East Los Santos. We responded with all our units to East Los Santos, were we saw the suspect armed and on foot. LSPD-2 cuffed his wrests together and took him to the LSPD, where Senior Officer Marino ended the patrol.

Conclusion of operation:
    Six suspects died cause of their injuries and two suspects are in jail right now, we kept Los Santos safe for a while. I am pleased so many officers joined our patrol and communicated that well. The co-operation was great and the officers follow my orders and the SAPD regulations, I told them to stay together whatever happends. LSPD-3 did a good job with the heroin dealer and LSPD-4 did a good job to keep East Los Santos safe with outstanding communication work. My compliments to the participants.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):
    Dash-Cam pictures and L.S.P.D Snapshots.

Notes/other:

1.) We used teamspeak for this patrol.
    2.) All units were complete when we finished the patrol.

Signed,

Senior officer Def Perry
    Senior officer Alex Marino
    [SA:MP]Ex- LSPD Sergeant
    [SA:MP]Ex- SWAT Cadet

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | GigaBytes
    « Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 09:20:39 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Dylan43120

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 22:43:25 pm »
    I Hereby Withdraw My Application.
    Sorry For any Inconvenience Caused,
    Withdrawing For personal Reasons.
    Thanks For Your time .

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 22:50:23 pm »
    You have forgotten to add "wasting" between for and your.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 22:52:19 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
    rejected.
    A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Withdrawing.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
    Academy Chief Nexxt
    Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

D. Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal