| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 19:31 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 314
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | [AAF]Mircea_Niko  (Read 14416 times)

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
  • Patience, the key of succes!
    • Skype - mircea.niko
  • Badge-ID: #SA6969
Re: SAPD Application | [AAF]Mircea_Niko
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2012, 16:52:48 pm »
   Well, yeah it was my bad. But I have a story from the nearby past. Here it goes. I was joking and trolling with a buddy, and I was standing on his car, while he was driving. Then, he decided to ,,kidnap,, me. I was on his Dune. ( no it wasn't Dell or Ramo ). Then the trolling stopped, he got some more guys ( about 7-8 ). They /getin the Dune. Then, I was told to suspect them all. So, I had to use suspect command about 10 times in a row. Then, I got, unwannable, used with this. And, mechanically, every time I am on a car, even if I don't realize, I suspect the driver. ( no I am not crazy! ) Just got very used to. But, few seconds after, I finally see the situation and ask for unsuspection. Like Omar said below. And, when about shooting, NO WAY! I could get kicked for it. ( yes I get kicked often... nevermind it, another situation there ). Yeah, I was AIMING, but no SHOOTING. I always aim, to be sure I am safe. Nb. 1 rule of surviving. Maybe it was lag, and when I was aiming, and the officers shooting from behind, it was considered I was shooting you. I would tough the same. And I finally got off at PnS. Well, here we are Daniel. This is my story.
Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Louis

• Citizen
  • Louis Harrison
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2012, 17:03:21 pm »
   Well, yeah it was my bad. But I have a story from the nearby past. Here it goes. I was joking and trolling with a buddy, and I was standing on his car, while he was driving. Then, he decided to ,,kidnap,, me. I was on his Dune. ( no it wasn't Dell or Ramo ). Then the trolling stopped, he got some more guys ( about 7-8 ). They /getin the Dune. Then, I was told to suspect them all. So, I had to use suspect command about 10 times in a row. Then, I got, unwannable, used with this. And, mechanically, every time I am on a car, even if I don't realize, I suspect the driver. ( no I am not crazy! ) Just got very used to. But, few seconds after, I finally see the situation and ask for unsuspection. Like Omar said below. And, when about shooting, NO WAY! I could get kicked for it. ( yes I get kicked often... nevermind it, another situation there ). Yeah, I was AIMING, but no SHOOTING. I always aim, to be sure I am safe. Nb. 1 rule of surviving. Maybe it was lag, and when I was aiming, and the officers shooting from behind, it was considered I was shooting you. I would tough the same. And I finally got off at PnS. Well, here we are Daniel. This is my story.

To be honest, I find that very hard to believe and I doubt I'm the only one. So you got on top of my car and mechanically suspected me? just because you have done it a few times before? I very much doubt that. Also you did shoot, you was on top of the car and was trying to shoot the car. Then you stopped shooting and called a 207...

Offline Padres_Rosso

• Citizen
    • Skype - lukas2010123
  • Badge-ID: #P60
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2012, 17:10:47 pm »
Nb. 1 rule of surviving.

There you might be right, but you broke a important rule of the SAPD.
NEVER misuse your weapon.
you did in this case. Only use your weapon when you have to.
- Evade on foot
- Threatening life(s)
- Evading with car(you were on the car)
hmm, Mircea. Doesn't sound good for you.
Once again, only use your weapon when it's absolutelly needed.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2012, 18:49:51 pm »
Then, I was told to suspect them all.
Who.

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2012, 21:33:17 pm »
Who.

The ones in the Dune, by my ,,friend,,. And, I see you doubt about it, I would to. But even if I am lieing sometiems, about SAPD and Law not very often. 
Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2012, 21:53:37 pm »
Who.

The ones in the Dune, by my ,,friend,,. And, I see you doubt about it, I would to. But even if I am lieing sometiems, about SAPD and Law not very often.

I tell you to jump from a bridge, will you do it ? Come on ...... use your brain before to act.. I will make a decision soon.

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2012, 21:55:27 pm »

Warning.

Hello, Applicant Mircea.
If you are reading this message, you are being issued a verbal warning.
This is because of your repetitive abuse of the suspect command. In the future, be sure the civilian commited a crime before to use it or go with a verbal warning.
We hope you take this warning seriously and will not repeat these actions again.

Signed,

D. Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

You have been warned to not use the /su command too much .. it seems you did not improve at all.

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2012, 22:46:30 pm »
Who.

I tell you to jump from a bridge, will you do it ? Come on ...... use your brain before to act.. I will make a decision soon.

Well, sincerely, Yes. Because you are higher ranked than me. I live y this code: ,,The higher rank is always in charge!,, ; ,,Follow the orders properly without asking why!,,. And waiting for the decision... hopefully won't be very bad... But, is your decision.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2012, 23:12:39 pm »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Abusing of the suspect command.

Additional notes:
You may re-apply in 1 week.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
SAPD Academy Management

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal