| Date: 21-09-24  Time: 10:38 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 276
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Sorry for my attitude, folks.  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Sorry for my attitude, folks.
« on: June 24, 2012, 01:11:29 am »
Howdy, I can write a real long story on here, but my main point is my recent attitude after the reformation. I'm sorry to anyone I've disrespect, acted like a general dick towards or been different than "myself".

I've been working on my things in the SAPD over the 3 part three years and always have been doing my hardest best. I wanted to achieve a lot and change the SAPD, since I thought I was in a position to be able to change things. The Academy was my thing, after my RL work / school, I could come home and relaxed while doing stuff on the Academy. It basically became a part of me, which should've never happened, but it did.

I recall a moment while I talked with Pancher and the reformation was already planned. My assistance as Academy Director was asked and I promised Pancher I would help - I never heard stuff about this again, untill I got removed myself.

I came back from work and I saw anything was gone. All the stuff I put my spare time in, to satisfy the people who would go through. Just to make people happy, since that's the most important to me; give other people a good time in this server. But everything was gone, I felt sad, angry and worthless on the same time. I know I should not feel like this....

Later on, after a talk with the Command Staff. They told me, that I was lacking attitude and I was breaking procedures from the moment I became a Supervisory Sergeant. I got even more mad, because this either means the Command Staff lied to me (while they said I was doing a good job..) or they did sum it all up and punish me for it at once. I thought I was important for this group of people, but apparently I've not been more than an annoying piece of a system, which caused a lot of error.

This whole situation made me change into an idiot, I've decided to act like all the accusations. I've been breaching procedures on purpose today, in attempt to show the different in a real good officer (like I though I was) and a rulebreak (as they implied I was).

I've done anything for this group of people on the internet. I've spend my time into this and I felt not getting anything in return.

I'm sorry to anyone I caused damage to and I will try to be the old Nexxt before I got removed. And yes, I expect some people being a dick towards me in this topic, that I am way to serious. I don't give a damn f**k, I might have deserved it.

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
Re: Sorry for my attitude, folks.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 01:13:48 am »
Respect. :v2:

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 01:21:38 am »
You restructured the Academy totally. I can point out stuff that should had been improved but what the hell, what is perfect in this world? You have done a great job over the last half year (or is it more). An important asset to the SAPD in my point of view.

Frustration comes with disappointment. It's comon and I am sure everyone (or atleast a big percent number) would had reacted in the same way as you did.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 04:04:24 am »
The past two months, SAPD Head Command has been recording all actions that have been committed by you. I'll list them for you. These are all valid and solid.

• Reckless driving on duty
  • Patrolling in civilian vehicle
  • Disrespecting Command
  • Telling SAPD Command what to do
  • Messing around on duty
  • Not doing real SAPD work, just chatting with friends
  • Goofy with power in order to revenge someone
  • Trolling (Various)
  • False unsuspecting and script abuse to get attention
  • Lack of motivation
  • Shooting others for no apparent reason and then claiming it was an accident after done over multiple times

When me and Pancher discussed about your application, we decided that we didn't even want you to be in the department but then we reviewed your application and found it useless to even put you in the wave for this;

With reapplying, I will also say that I won't change myself on the way I worked

Seems like a promise?

Your work in the Academy that has been done is appreciated and we thank you for that, but we cannot allow anyone to act like this at anytime. Advise and warnings has been already given to you in order to cease these acts, unfortunately they kept getting worse and worse. You even requested to be a Lieutenant many times.. unfortunately you did not succeed  even after a argument in the Command boards.
We've given you many chances more than a regular staff member in the SAPD to fix your acts considering your the Academy Chief who leads the division.

There is more to say.. but i wish not to disappoint you in public. Good job in the Academy and good luck out there.
We hope to see you in the 2nd of July.

On-behalf of

APRD Chief Jaaskaa
SAPD Chief Pancher
SAPD D. Chief Paul
- - -
SAPD Command

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal