Hello dear leaders.
I dont know where to post this so i post it here.
I had a complain/report on AD a while ago.
And i just want to say that im fully now taking back my report since i see that CBF took it serious, and the AD is now very good, Definantly one of the best divisions.
Nope, nobody asked me to type it, i just feel like i have to type for a good change, since i said bad things about it before.
The members showed awesome performance on the field like Brajun_Adamn, Conky too. especialy amazing flying skills and hunter shooting skills. as i saw on the field.
So therefore, im sorry for my old report, I have respect to you CBF for taking the old report serious, and making a change for good.
I wish the best for AD and i know it has a very good future under a leader like CBF who cares about what the community thinks.
Yours ProRules