I wish you all the best this festive season, have an awesome time.
Thanks for making my life a little bit more fun, even when up against the odds. I hope I could return some of that friendship.
Here's a VCPD story, an epic if you will, which happened as a result of a grave mistake that Legend made.
Towards the start of this month I thought it would be cool if officers could give me assignments for a change.
How very wrong I was. Some thought it would be good entertainment to send me on 1 hour+ foot patrols around the city.
This is what happened...
A Legendary Adventure...★ Starring ★[VU]aXXo - Model
[DC]Cerbero - VCPD applicant
[WS]DJ_Gianni - Usain Bolt
Eber - Marathon cop
Huntsman - Drill sergeant
[WS]Legend - Much suffering Chief
Paya_Hatam - Professional police
Pinnicleshifter - Police back up
[VU_R]Pleyo - Questionable dancer
[WS]Shad - Undercover agent
Skanizy - Police chaser
Swistak - Paramedic
Wu-Tang Clan - VCPD soundtrack






















