| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 15:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 302
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: DPD: Queries  (Read 5750 times)

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
  • (Retired)Ex DPD Cheif and Ex SAPD Dep Cheif
DPD: Queries
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:25:37 am »
Hey,
I would just like to ask a few questions about this department on here as i cant really go into detail about them ingame:

1)First of all, in 0.2 will the problem of the ranger spawn be fixed? By that i mean the two rangers which dont spawn correctly in the garage. Many they should be moved out and parked just outside the garage doors to solve this problem.

2)Second of all, i think i speak on behalf of the department when i say im not a fan of the motorbikes. Yes they are fast and do go up hills, but there is an increased risk of falling off due to all the slopes and rocks. Maybe we could use them for something else. We have 4 rangers why not use them to put a few civilian cars around Dillimore :)

3)Lastly, the different sheriff departments which are scattered around the counties. Maybe we could use those extra bikes and plant one ranger at a few of their areas, especially in the desert, because if you flip the car there its gonna be a long walk back to HQ  :lol:

Anyways guys this is just for 0.2, although if you do have any time and could do it now that will be great :)

Thanks for looking,
=AV=Decy
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline Jack Mosley

• Citizen
  • Jack Mosley
Re: DPD: Queries
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 16:34:51 pm »
Hey,
I would just like to ask a few questions about this department on here as i cant really go into detail about them ingame:

1)First of all, in 0.2 will the problem of the ranger spawn be fixed? By that i mean the two rangers which dont spawn correctly in the garage. Many they should be moved out and parked just outside the garage doors to solve this problem.

2)Second of all, i think i speak on behalf of the department when i say im not a fan of the motorbikes. Yes they are fast and do go up hills, but there is an increased risk of falling off due to all the slopes and rocks. Maybe we could use them for something else. We have 4 rangers why not use them to put a few civilian cars around Dillimore :)

3)Lastly, the different sheriff departments which are scattered around the counties. Maybe we could use those extra bikes and plant one ranger at a few of their areas, especially in the desert, because if you flip the car there its gonna be a long walk back to HQ  :lol:

Anyways guys this is just for 0.2, although if you do have any time and could do it now that will be great :)

Thanks for looking,
=AV=Decy
yes u are right i didnt like the ranger spawns and wait for me dpd i will be a c...(surprise) maybe
Officer Jack Mosley

Offline Niall

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 13:18:46 pm »
I seen in one of decys posts that he would like the DPD to spawn with a rifle also, i was just asking could it not be a sniper rifle instead with a good amount of bullets.

Signature made by Carhartt

Offline DarkPheonix1

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 20:44:11 pm »
I seen in one of decys posts that he would like the DPD to spawn with a rifle also, i was just asking could it not be a sniper rifle instead with a good amount of bullets.
not to get anymore of topic but i think if it is gonna be a sniper rifle it should be for swat and swat only.

Exe-SAMP-RS1 SWAT Command

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 20:47:02 pm »
Thats the most stupid idea ive seen ever. In walker texas ranger <that show with chuck norris in it> i never seen any cop running about with a sniper rifle. The rifles better in my opinion anyways man :)
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline DarkPheonix1

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 20:53:48 pm »
Thats the most stupid idea ive seen ever. In walker texas ranger <that show with chuck norris in it> i never seen any cop running about with a sniper rifle. The rifles better in my opinion anyways man :)
LOL

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 21:00:40 pm »
Lol yea DarkPhoenix you watch it too? kick ass show. Chuck Norris OWNS  :lol:

Offline DarkPheonix1

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2007, 21:09:20 pm »
Lol yea DarkPhoenix you watch it too? kick ass show. Chuck Norris OWNS  :lol:
Shortly after being denied a egg mcmuffin at mc donalds chuck norris roundhouse kicked mc donalds so ahrd it turned into wendys

Offline Niall

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2007, 00:43:42 am »
rifles are more RPG for DPD but sniper rifles kick ass.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 13:01:45 pm »
I think DPD should have Rifle + shotgun (non arpd just shotgun)
SWAT should have Sniper+MP5 (these will be just ARPD i heard)
LSPD/SFPD D.Eagle+ Nightstick (non ARPD Colt45+ nightstick)

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline [R*]Kaltsu

• Founder of the ARPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2007, 13:26:38 pm »
My vision:

Metropolitan PDs (SFPD, LVPD, LSPD): Desert Eagle + Nightstick + Spray Can
Countryside PDs (DPD + others): Desert Eagle + Shotgun + Nightstick + Spray Can
SWAT: Desert Eagle + MP5 + Sniper Rifle (+ Shotgun?) (+ Teargas?)
FBI: Silenced Pistol + MP5 or Uzi

Offline Watti

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2007, 13:33:05 pm »
My vision:

Metropolitan PDs (SFPD, LVPD, LSPD): Desert Eagle + Nightstick + Spray Can
Countryside PDs (DPD + others): Desert Eagle + Shotgun + Nightstick + Spray Can
SWAT: Desert Eagle + MP5 + Sniper Rifle (+ Shotgun?) (+ Teargas?)
FBI: Silenced Pistol + MP5 or Uzi

FBI: Desert Eagle + MP5 or Usi + Spray can

Offline Niall

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2007, 13:53:46 pm »
question: can you be in Dpd and swat
p.s i like the idea of a spray can  never thought of that. It completely immobilizes the suspect too.

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2007, 20:05:34 pm »
I like the idea Kaltsu, kinda like pepper spray. Immobilise the suspect and hit him with the nightstick, good thinkin man :)

Offline tiderman

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 18:57:28 pm »
OMFG my favourite serie :lol: Havnt seen it in months :( It isnt on swedish tv no more
Anyways i agree with the qoute ^^^^ and with the ideas.

Offline Deman92

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2007, 11:51:44 am »
Kinda off topic but does anyone know where decy is? he hasn't checked this site 2 days and I'm waiting more than 2 weeks for the ARPD app. Last time I spoke him he said he was bussy  :roll: But anyway why is he on argonath forum active and not on arpd?
Wan't easy money?
http://tinyurl.com/2vgwoh
Try it.

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 16:36:43 pm »
Kinda off topic but does anyone know where decy is? he hasn't checked this site 2 days and I'm waiting more than 2 weeks for the ARPD app. Last time I spoke him he said he was bussy  :roll: But anyway why is he on argonath forum active and not on arpd?

Thats because i died for a few weeks, i was in a BIG coma i got but by 5 snakes when i was doing a death defying trek across the amazon forest to raise funds for disadvantaged children......

(Nah i was just chillin man my apologies)

Offline Deman92

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 11:07:09 am »
Oh lol when I read the first sentence I realy though you died :)
No need to appolige everybody needs his own time :)
Wan't easy money?
http://tinyurl.com/2vgwoh
Try it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal