| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 09:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 258
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The ArgonathRPG Air Traffic Controller Service  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
The ArgonathRPG Air Traffic Controller Service
« on: May 29, 2010, 15:56:52 pm »
This is addressed to the ARPD and it's leaders, this is not an official ATC document, but something from me personally.
I am here representing my self as an ArgonathRPG Air Traffic Controller.

Recently the ATC has seen a lot of disrespect towards us and our wishes for SAPD pilots.

Just earlier, a person working with co-operation of ATC , a Mr Secret_Man, and his hunter, which he was shooting down terrorists, who we and him ordered not to come close to the Skybar, was shot down by an ARSAPD pilot in a hydra, Alan_Demarest.

The ARPD's lack of co-operation with ATC and other pilots, made it so for many crazy terrorists to have a safe haven.

Of-course, this was an accident, one which have could of been avoided if ATC and the security personnel in the Hunter were co-operated with.

The ARPD's (GIAC) in-game response to the matter was - Paraphrasing-  'we do not need to take orders from ATC, they are my men, they do what I tell them to do, not yours'. Not is this just a complete lack of professionalism and decency, it shows the respect ARPD has for other independent organisations.

The reason for this supposed terrorist being shot down was, because of lack of communication, Alan has since apologised, because he was honestly being given false information by his superior, who himself was just believing every cock and bull story he heard.

I ask the command staff, to act accordingly, and lead an investigation if it wishes to.

The ATC investigation response , which I carried my self in game was: Lack of communication in /pilot lead to death of Security personnel.

Simple as.

I bring this quote, from the president, which I feel needs to be reviewed some more.

The past months a large number of law enforcement groups have risen, some groups are formed a long time ago and are (re-) activated.

We currently have requests from many groups for getting law enforcement rights, to enhance their RP.
After careful consideration, we have decided that at this time we will not grant any new groups law enforcement rights other than the possibility to cooperate with the already present law enforcement. We will study the role of groups for RS5, and if useful will grant groups script rights fitting their role and operation.

We do request the current law enforcement to support the groups, within the rules.

A law enforcement group that has no ARPD rights should not be regarded as 'unofficial', however should also not be allowed to evade basic rules.

Up until recently, I had heard and believed (from ARPD SAPD officers) that it was in SAPD's procedures to respect and work with ATC, but as the notorious Captain Giac_Jr has corrected me, I now know that it is beyond the ARPD to do this simple thing, correct me if I am wrong, and please make sure we , I and the rest of Argonath can realise the ARPD still has some respect for us and we should be willing to respect in return.

I would like to know what the command staff, including the most respected Captain Giac has to say regarding the subject, also ordinary SAPD members, infact, everyone is free to comment.

Please keep a level of respect in this thread, this is not a haven for MOAN MOAN MOAN. Ty.
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
Re: The ArgonathRPG Air Traffic Controller Service
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 16:11:48 pm »
This is addressed to the ARPD and it's leaders, this is not an official ATC document, but something from me personally.
I am here representing my self as an ArgonathRPG Air Traffic Controller.

Recently the ATC has seen a lot of disrespect towards us and our wishes for SAPD pilots.
I had never even heard of ATC until tonight.

Just earlier, a person working with co-operation of ATC , a Mr Secret_Man, and his hunter, which he was shooting down terrorists, who we and him ordered not to come close to the Skybar, was shot down by an ARSAPD pilot in a hydra, Alan_Demarest.
This was an accident. I had a go at Alan for this incident and apologised on behalf of the SAPD for the issue, but Mr. Secret_Man refused to come back.

The ARPD's lack of co-operation with ATC and other pilots, made it so for many crazy terrorists to have a safe haven.
Alan immediately took the position of protecting terrorists, as had invited Secret_Man to come back and then Alan was going to fly off and it'd be back to status quo.

Of-course, this was an accident, one which have could of been avoided if ATC and the security personnel in the Hunter were co-operated with.
I do not know what was going on in /pilot as I was inside the sky bar, but you obviously should have made it a lil more clear what Secret_Man was doing!

The ARPD's (GIAC) in-game response to the matter was - Paraphrasing-  'we do not need to take orders from ATC, they are my men, they do what I tell them to do, not yours'. Not is this just a complete lack of professionalism and decency, it shows the respect ARPD has for other independent organisations.
Alan, after this incident, took an order from me, the organiser of the event that was occurring, to assume the role of event security. I organised the event, I decide who is security, not you. This is not a lack of professionalism - I was hosting a party and didn't want people crashing into the building and blowing people up. I quote a quote that is quoted globally when I say "To get respect, you give respect."

The reason for this supposed terrorist being shot down was, because of lack of communication, Alan has since apologised, because he was honestly being given false information by his superior, who himself was just believing every cock and bull story he heard.
I was not his superior at the time. Do not accuse me of such shits.

I ask the command staff, to act accordingly, and lead an investigation if it wishes to.

The ATC investigation response , which I carried my self in game was: Lack of communication in /pilot lead to death of Security personnel.

Simple as.

I bring this quote, from the president, which I feel needs to be reviewed some more.
There will not be an investigation. Alan was taking orders from me as event organiser and nothing else. You carried out an investigation into your own issue? Jesus christ, that's like South Korea investigating the attack on it's own submarine - they can make up whatever result they damn want, which is why Australia and several other countries carried out independent investigations at the same time to ensure reliability!

The past months a large number of law enforcement groups have risen, some groups are formed a long time ago and are (re-) activated.

We currently have requests from many groups for getting law enforcement rights, to enhance their RP.
After careful consideration, we have decided that at this time we will not grant any new groups law enforcement rights other than the possibility to cooperate with the already present law enforcement. We will study the role of groups for RS5, and if useful will grant groups script rights fitting their role and operation.

We do request the current law enforcement to support the groups, within the rules.

A law enforcement group that has no ARPD rights should not be regarded as 'unofficial', however should also not be allowed to evade basic rules.
This is a RP Group. Individuals can choose to RP with you or not to RP with you. My actions did not and don't necessarily reflect those of the SAPD as a whole. We had planes flying at us from everywhere, and as I couldn't reverse Alan's individual decision to take him out I had to put him under my control and ask him to protect the bar.

Up until recently, I had heard and believed (from ARPD SAPD officers) that it was in SAPD's procedures to respect and work with ATC, but as the notorious Captain Giac_Jr has corrected me, I now know that it is beyond the ARPD to do this simple thing, correct me if I am wrong, and please make sure we , I and the rest of Argonath can realise the ARPD still has some respect for us and we should be willing to respect in return.
It is not in any SAPD procedures to work with ATC. Do not mock me by calling me Notorious when you obviously hate me. Do not insult the AR-SAPD by saying we cannot do simple things. I re-quote from earlier - "to get respect, you gotta give it."

I would like to know what the command staff, including the most respected Captain Giac has to say regarding the subject, also ordinary SAPD members, infact, everyone is free to comment.

Please keep a level of respect in this thread, this is not a haven for MOAN MOAN MOAN. Ty.
There's what I think of your topic that has no base to it.
Your entire post was a moan, by the way.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 16:16:29 pm »
Curse, ARPD does have respect for air traffic controllers. But, when we are in a situation you have to understand The United States of Argonath grants us permission to fly into controlled airspace. (I believe) You can not order ARPD units around, Now I always respond to your orders in a Rp way because I don't want to sound like a dick. You need to realize that if we have a Terrorist that is thinking of ramming into a building or an Airport and killing thousands of civilians What the hell do you think we should Do.

A) Let him go because the ATC said restricted airspace?
B) Save thousands of civilians by shooting him down in the water.

Curse our Job description is to keep the country safe. If ATC begins to interfere with that objective set forth by the President and Prime Minister and the Cheif(s) of police who do you think is the one with the issue?

Curse you can not try to trump ARPD all day (No offense) Ive seen you go on police duty and be ATC just so you can yell at ARPD units or freecops in the (/r) Police radio, this needs to change. I don't think that the ATC controller (Whoever is in charge) would be happy. One last thing ACT is a needed and great thing for And I follow the Instructions of the controller any time they do not interfere with my Job.

Sincerely,
S.F.P.D. Sergeant James Bowling

:ps: I am speaking from my personal beliefs and some facts compiled not the ARPD(s) beliefs.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 16:17:45 pm »
I did not receive wrong information from Giac, I received wrong information from other SAPD/ARPD police officers.

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 16:19:01 pm »
First off.

I'd like to make it clear, I do not hate you, you are very kewl  :cop: :).

Secondly, you made it clear you and Alan was on duty, and thus he was working under your orders, and as so, this was an ARPD ordeal, not an individual one.

The ATC made it clear with the use of /ad that there was an Hunter patrolling the skys of Los Santos.

It was not up to ATC to say any further, as there was no co-operation from the SAPD in /pilot, there should've been so before hand.

Secret_Man had himself warned over /pilot that no pilots were to come close to the sky bard, or else they will be shot down.

It's due to the lack of co-operation and vigilance that the events happened.

Also, co-pilot Husky and pilot Alan was there viewing Secret_Man shoot down the terrorists.

---

Something needs to be sorted out from this catastrophe, I suggest the ARPD command take swift action to adress the matter at hand and ensure there is full co-operation and respect at all time. It's not hard to declare what you plan to do over /pilot .
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2010, 16:21:38 pm »

Also, co-pilot Husky and pilot Alan was there viewing Secret_Man shoot down the terrorists.

I saw him shoot down civilians, not people with suspected crimes. I assumed it was true that he was a terrorist as many had stated both in /R, /ad and /p, so I took him down.

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2010, 16:25:51 pm »
I did not receive wrong information from Giac, I received wrong information from other SAPD/ARPD police officers.

Thank you for clearing this up.

---

Dear Jimmy, I value your post very much so.

I am ATC on police duty so I can use /r and /e to talk to the Police if needed, I am always on police duty, so it's not a shock if I'm doing two things at twice.

This thread was created to highlight what happens when there is high amounts or no co-operation.

An ArgonathRPG Hero was lost today, by freindly fire, something that should not be expected to happen in Argonath, we know in Real Life, things are bullshit, but here, if it is, we fix it and improve, thus eradicating all bullshit that may come down our road, through hard work and dedication and co-operation.

If I was not busy co-operating with other pilots, I would have seen the lieing over /r, which I know is true as some people were saying it over /pilot also, but actions were quickly taken over /pilot to tell make sure they were informed, there was also an /ad regarding it.

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2010, 16:27:46 pm »

I saw him shoot down civilians, not people with suspected crimes. I assumed it was true that he was a terrorist as many had stated both in /R, /ad and /p, so I took him down.

The pilots wondered purposely into restricted airspace, they was aware of the consequences they would face.

I can understand your statement, but I think more vigilance should be taken, and co-operation, he said and said he would shoot down all parties that should not be here.

--
Ok I must be gone now, wont be back on the server for a few days maybe. I ask for a non aggressive stance to be taken, and I will be happy to address all matters when I return.

I hope this threads aims are clear, remember this is not something from the ATC officially - thus i refuse to be representing ATC directly.  (( this be part of my disclaimer))

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 07:04:32 am »
To clear this up, no, ATC cannot control ARPD units in airspace, ALTHOUGH, ATC does have some rights as to where ARPD can fly. ARFD is also affected by this. ARPD and ARFD can, however, override certain ATC authorities regarding airspace usage if there is an emergency and the situation justly calls for it. Remember everyone, cooperation is key to getting the job done quickly and correctly. :cop:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal