| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 387
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Possible Inactivity  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
Possible Inactivity
« on: December 08, 2009, 22:35:11 pm »
I uninstalled mods using SAMI, I tried getting into the server and it froze when it said [AV]Kyle_Pepper(53) has joined the server. It freezes. I uninstalled GTA SA, then re installed. I reinstalled SAMP, added some mods, and put the patch back on. It's happened before, but since I'm such a dumbshit I can't remember how I did it. Any help would be great.

Signed, DPD officer, Corporal of the SASD, Dr Pepper.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
Re: Possible Inactivity
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 01:21:07 am »
All I know is when I had the freezing problem it was all mods. Reinstalling doesn't help unless you completely erradicate your GTA San Andreas folder, AND your My Documents/GTA User Files folders, then reinstall.

Try to run the games without mods, then slowly add them one by one to find out what's causing the problems

oh, and ALWAYS BACKUP everything! I was always anti-backup for the longest time until I had to keep reinstalling shit.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline [SD]Douglas_Harrison

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 02:38:43 am »
Well, yes that is the first thing. Second, when you first install the game, you are supposed to install the patch not mods. After you successfully install the patch, you go ingame to make sure it works. If it works, play for a couple of minutes and then re install your mod. That always works for me.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 03:12:10 am »
Well now, it doesn't matter. My computer's being taken away. For a month. I'll be able to get on the forums almost everyday. Bad grades. I have a 0% in my LA class xD. I'll be back eventually.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 23:52:28 pm »
Back, GTA SA, fixed.  :D
L.A.P.D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal