| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 15:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 301
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: How to apply for FBI > Q&A  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
How to apply for FBI > Q&A
« on: January 17, 2008, 01:47:14 am »
As we travel in the State or that I check in forums, alot of people tell me they would like to join FBI. Not that I'm tired of this, no, I like that people appreciate our works and want to join us but actualy I'm tired to repeat the same things over and over again ( 9 times in 3 days ...) and because it's very long, I wanted, under the approval of Trujilo, to make this topic so that people could see what it takes to join ARPD FBI. Why is it under a Q&A form ? It was easier that way than a long and annoying text that looked like an essay. For any further questions, PM me.

Applying for F.B.I :

-Can non-ARPD apply :
No

-What is the rank required in ARPD :
Rank required is basic officer with at least a certain amount of time of duty AS a officer ( Cadet time is not counted) ( The required time discussed at the moment is 1 full month or more) or higher

-How to apply :
A topic called : Post open for FBI will be put in the general private area of ARPD. There, the posts to fill will be told and the way to make an application for it (them) will also be specified.

-Which applications will be checked ? :
Only the ones of sworn officers, which mean the ones who have access to the specific area of ARPD forum. The one dones in SAPD applications section will be ignored since no freelance cops are allowed.

-Why is it so strict ? :
FBI is a professional agency that require people that we can trust. Those persons must have a high standard, be professionals and be ready for action as soon as they are transfered. This mean that even if they will get a FBI training, they must have a solid cop knoweldge and a very good reputation. What do it mean to have a very good reputation ? That you never got banned, kicked or bananed, that you never used drug, that you never sold drug, that in fact you never commited any crime or abuse during your arpd service. Also, every person toward who we have a wise doubt to have affiliation with a criminal group or being corrupted will be ignored as a possible recruit.

-Will only ARPD be taken ? :
Some civils jobs will be available but will not give access to the ARPD privileges or skins. For all the related to law jobs, yes only ARPD will be allowed.

-How will you know if a ARPD was a good cop ? : We will ask to their chief what he think of him, we will also ask the sergeants and finaly we will ask some admins to make sure (since they are the eyes and ears of the server... you can't hide ). We will also look to awards given or special citations about this person.

-Do it mean that an officer who was frequently awarded will have more chances ? :
Definitely

-Will the ARPD ranks count ? :
No, if we see that an officer is better than a sergeant, we will still check the sergeat and the officer as two recruits, whatever the rank they have. On the other hand, it would be logical that a sergeant give a better performance.

-Is there a recruitement open ?
No

-When will it happen ?
Soon

-Is this official ?
Yes, alot of details are not decided yet but for now, but this is a 100% sure part.
Attention! At ease! Break off!

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal