| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 14:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 303
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: /Frisk back  (Read 16460 times)

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Citizen
  • Found you.
Re: /Frisk back
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2010, 12:34:06 pm »
I Roleplay with the Suspect and they give me their drugs if they have any
Most kriminals have weed and when you /me frisks, and you ask in /em Do you have any weed.
They say no, but when I go outside I see em smoke weed outside LSPD..

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2010, 12:43:47 pm »
I'd never give any cop my drugs anyway. I'd rather lose 200 from being jailed than losing 500k worth of drugs.

Offline Rox Lee Harrison

• Citizen
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2010, 14:57:22 pm »
to give back command /frisk many peapols with drugs guns and those shits dosent wana rp so my idea is to get back frisk u THINK IT WILL BE ABUSED !!!no it wont because now u will had to ask promison from cheif sargent or senior to give u promison to frisk somone so what U SAY

- I think, forcing roleplay in Argonath isnt allowed. so you cant force him with a command to take his weed.
- Not a bad idea, though it will also be abused.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Citizen
  • Found you.
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2010, 21:24:38 pm »
LMAO add a narcotics sniffing unit(Husky, Doggi, Alsatian) so when they /frisk, they find it, 100percent of the time, 100procent of the narcotics  :gandalf:

^^

This would be perfect :D

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2010, 05:17:24 am »
I'd never give any cop my drugs anyway. I'd rather lose 200 from being jailed than losing 500k worth of drugs.
You are not forced to give ALL your drugs, you can also just give like 5 gramms...

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2010, 05:25:16 am »
Look, here is the god damn point. Weather we get /frisk back or not I want y'all to know this. In real life the police officer who searches you IS GOING TO FIND SOMETHING. And if they don't well, hello anal cavity search. I want y'all to understand that the only reason that people don't give away drugs in this game is because they are what? Hogs... Yes look whenever I am off duty and I am searched (Doesn't happen often) the drugs I have from on duty I give to the officer. Why would I be so stupid? Because it creates what ROLE PLAY!!! the server was created to ROLE PLAY!! So I want people to be open to do that. The point is that If you want to have a good time either...

A) Keep your damn drugs sell them and have lots of cash.

or

B) Give them to the cop and spend 10-20 min of your day having fun and role playing.

Because at the end of the day Answer (B) is the one which leaves people entertained.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Citizen
  • Found you.
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2010, 13:09:07 pm »
A) Keep your damn drugs sell them and have lots of cash.

or

B) Give them to the cop and spend 10-20 min of your day having fun and role playing.

Because at the end of the day Answer (B) is the one which leaves people entertained.

Allot of people are happier with money than good RP, some people even ask if they missed a payday while they were gone...srsly
I'm happy if I got a house, a bizz and 3 vehicles, Any money left will go to new players or events or whatever.
And even now, when I don't have a bizz and miss a vehicle, i still give money away, so a message to all you greedy bastards out there:
SHARE!!! <- that means you give your money away to other people who don't have so much..

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2010, 13:15:24 pm »
You are not forced to give ALL your drugs, you can also just give like 5 gramms...

no thanks, it's like a 100 dollars, 200 in the case of heroin.
I'm not paying double for my jail fee.

Offline [R*]EliteTerm

• E-1337
  • Citizen
  • Tommy Vercetti, Remember the name!
    • Skype - eliteterm13
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
« Reply #88 on: June 24, 2010, 13:29:16 pm »

Criminals: what are you going to do with $500,000 worth of drugs you have in your pocket? Be a greedy selfish person that is disliked or give it away and be loved by many?

I didn't have any drugs on me when VCPD/ SAPD/ FBI arrested me for cross country drug trafficking, and I can pretty damn sure everyone enjoyed that even though we did this out of air, no drugs. If you Can't do this, then don't consider calling yourself a roleplayer.

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Citizen
  • Found you.
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2010, 12:56:02 pm »

Criminals: what are you going to do with $500,000 worth of drugs you have in your pocket? Be a greedy selfish person that is disliked or give it away and be loved by many?

I didn't have any drugs on me when VCPD/ SAPD/ FBI arrested me for cross country drug trafficking, and I can pretty damn sure everyone enjoyed that even though we did this out of air, no drugs. If you Can't do this, then don't consider calling yourself a roleplayer.

We understand eachother, hopefully others will too sometime..

Offline TeaM_Francis

• Citizen
  • TeaM
  • Badge-ID: topkop
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2010, 15:32:27 pm »
Sergeant + Should have the right to use it. Not Officer +. Lots will apply just for /frisk.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2010, 06:23:56 am »
Yeah, but if they apply and make officer, they will probably be trusted enough to use it. I think it should be brought back to Officer+ and let officers use it. If the abuse, the victim can take a picture and report them. EVERYTHING in the game can be abused, so why take JUST frisk away. Take the shotguns from the patrol car, or something like that. With /frisk, you can help keep drugs off the street. Because, I BET you if criminals start getting /frisk every 5 minutes, they will take there rugs to there house. Also, /suspect is ALWAYS abused, it isn't taken away. It is like they are pinpointing just /frisk. Also, the cop that /frisk, could be RPing a corrupt cop, like Jimmy said, this is a RP server. So...
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2010, 06:56:24 am »
Even through we limit much as we can, we cannot stop the abuse and moaning about /frisk..

What i sugest is: Introduce frisk again but with a better system, not like the old one, a revolutionary system which be less harmful than before.

Offline Alex_prototype

• Citizen
  • GET DOWN FREECOPS IN THE BUILDING
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2010, 20:47:06 pm »
BLA BLA BLA we are monaing and bla blaing about frisk  evryone would like it back but if it does come back it will be removed for one week due to abuse i looked some old argo movies and i saw thats command clear abuse

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2010, 20:52:51 pm »
BLA BLA BLA we are monaing and bla blaing about frisk  evryone would like it back but if it does come back it will be removed for one week due to abuse i looked some old argo movies and i saw thats command clear abuse

Someone please lock this topic. I have talked to some people and they have almost guaranteed me that FRISK will not be back.
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2010, 20:58:33 pm »
Frisk will come back like Gandalf said. He told how the /frisk command should work. Now we have to wait on a scripter to make it.

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2010, 21:03:10 pm »
Frisk will come back like Gandalf said. He told how the /frisk command should work. Now we have to wait on a scripter to make it.

When it came the last time it was Abused. Now I really want it back but here I will be honest... I did "over use it". I honestly don't believe that it will come back but it would be nice...
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2010, 21:03:46 pm »

When it came the last time it was Abused. Now I really want it back but here I will be honest... I did "over use it". I honestly don't believe that it will come back but it would be nice...

Then we should be patient.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal