| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 00:18 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 265
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Jailing Suspects  (Read 2432 times)

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
Jailing Suspects
« on: June 27, 2010, 18:40:39 pm »
Who here has ever jailed a suspect for 15 secs? Paul keeps saying to me that I shold be copbanned for jailing a suspect who was suspected for aiding for 15secs., while the suspect showed no agression to me, If 15 secs. of jail time was too little it would be increased right?

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Re: Jailing Suspects
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 05:16:10 am »
We don't have a jail system to where you jail this suspect for a certain of time. I would think as long as you had a good rp, suspect showed no moans or agression, and you all had fun. I think that is when you could jail a guy for 15 seconds. You can't be cop banned for it because we don't have a jail system to where Aiding = 30 and Evading= 60 and so on.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 05:47:45 am »
I jail suspects based on how they Rp. If a suspect says "I don't have time to rp you f**king pig take me to jail now or I will Sodomize your ass with your own baton" then I jail them for 180 because ITS A f**kING RP SERVER. So if they rp very well I will jail them for 30-50 secs. Now if its murder its basis 100 seconds then up for bad rp.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

RayCarter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 13:39:59 pm »
Some Criminals i'd like to Jail for 5-10 mins.

When some Criminals want a quick Jail, I think they mean simply run to the cell without RPing it.
I don't expect a Criminal to murder 3 people then ask for a Quick Jail of 15 seconds because he doesn't want to RP.

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 15:45:52 pm »
There is no official rule regarding the length of a suspect's sentence.

Although common sense dictates that the more severe the crime, the longer the sentence.

I'd list down the factors I think would contribute, but I feel drowsy right now.....

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 16:08:26 pm »
I remember Hank had made a list of the time amounts for certain crimes somewhere... James you're fine, people just get hyped up when they see anyone jail someone for 15 seconds, as it's the minimum amount of time.

You did fine.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 21:26:37 pm »
I do have a list of times for each crime written by Rabbit from the old SACS.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 23:41:14 pm »
I usually jail 15 for minor crimes, 30 for murder and 45 for kidnapping (unless the bloke is being a prick and insulting the cop attempting to give him a light jail sentence). I love it when people call me corrupted when I don't even know the criminal.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 23:55:02 pm »
I usually jail 15 for minor crimes, 30 for murder and 45 for kidnapping (unless the bloke is being a prick and insulting the cop attempting to give him a light jail sentence). I love it when people call me corrupted when I don't even know the criminal.

Other than Kidnapping I don't care what the crime is. I will jail for 15 seconds if they had an amazing Rp (Hardly EVER happens) or 180 seconds if they scream "Hurry the f**k up I have places to go I don't wan to rp" WELL TOO f**kING BAD YOUR IN AN RP server isn't you Little MOTHER F****r Jesus.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:21 am »
"Hurry the f**k up I have places to go I don't wan to rp" WELL TOO f**kING BAD YOUR IN AN RP server isn't you Little MOTHER F****r Jesus.

ROTFLMAO! :rofl:

This is gonna be my sig, lol!

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 08:07:10 am »
if they scream "Hurry the f**k up I have places to go I don't wan to rp" WELL TOO f**kING BAD YOUR IN AN RP server isn't you Little MOTHER F****r Jesus.

If they do that I usually take them to Fort Carson PD. They really do NOT want to be jailed there, some suspects have even opened fire on me :P .

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 08:09:08 am »
Why not mordor?  IF someone pisses you off and they don't want to rp take them to mordor and let them freeze there for like idk 30 mins or so

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 09:39:15 am »
Why not mordor?  IF someone pisses you off and they don't want to rp take them to mordor and let them freeze there for like idk 30 mins or so

If they don't want to RP anyway, why take them there? Plus if you did take them there, First of all they won't rp anything. Then next thing you'll know is that the suspect pm'ed his buddies and said come pick me up at Mordor. Or if you just drop him off at Mordor, he will either /kill himself or get someone to pick him up. Either way Mordor is mainly for people that want to role-play, not the ones that can't. The 180 jail time would be best especially jailing them at Fort Carson or somewhere far away.

Offline Ed_Lane

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 09:46:33 am »
i sometimes drop them off at mordor and make them run back to LV it is funny at times  :D
Never forget...

Fidelis ad Mortem
San Andreas County Services

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 09:54:48 am »
 :rofl: thanks for the idea

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 10:58:17 am »
I always go with the number that my mind automatically picks for the crime, regardless of RP (they should RP it. It's an RP server. No bonus for RPing).

So if I'm taking someone to jail for reckless driving, and the first number that pops up is 45, and if it seems reasonable, they get 45.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal