| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 13:14 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 222
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Free cops  (Read 5406 times)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
Re: Free cops
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 12:39:10 pm »
The solution being worked on should help this problem guys...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 14:58:19 pm »
Let's hope so!
Cuz I see every day more abusive /corrupt cops moving here in Argonath.

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Kyro

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 15:34:37 pm »
Hmm sorry, but not all freecops are bad cops.
How are players gonna have to prove they are able to join the ARPD if they can't show their "skills" when they can't play as a freecop.

Also, there are probably a lot of freecops, who do their job as it is supposed to be done, but they just don't want to join the ARPD.

Be honest, if u see the behavior of some cadets of the ARPD, there wouldn't be a difference between just normal freecops that only joined recent.

But I would agree on seeing some changes between freecops and cadets...I wouldn't appreciate the nightstick idea, because if a freecop would encounter armed suspects, they are not able to arrest any. Same as chasing suspects in a car, a freecop wouldn't be able to shoot the car/tyres.

~Kyro

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 16:32:48 pm »
I never sayd to remove free cops... Yes there are good free cops and there are good driver but if we got good drivers we must give the license for free... No good or bad driver must do the lesson's and examin... Same thing for police yes there are good free cops and.. so i aim a good police man so i go now to the  dp in my country say i aim a good cop and they gonna give me a uniform and gun no... To day again a free cop kills a officer the officer was angry kill the free cop and the officers get banned.. I try now 4 rp servers to see the cops system.. And the most fats server to be cop was 2 days i needed a weapon license aand a good work cirtificate and when you kill sombody for nothing or a other cop you lose you weapon license then you are a cop whitout a gun... Or i ask on server how i must be a cop they told me you must be rank 25 every 2 hours you play on this servers is 1 rank 25 x 2= 50 hours playing before you can be a cop... somtime's i say to a free cop dont shoot he shoot i ask why you dont lising he say me not my problem i want my money... ad we we cant do nothing Noo if a free cops dont lising fired from cop work... thats all

Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal