| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 14:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 498
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Taylor_P  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
SAPD: Taylor_P
« on: October 21, 2010, 01:12:01 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Taylor_P

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 19  /  24

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 4 -5 months

How long have you played as a cop: 3 months

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Yes http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=13542.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join because I have been patrolling the San Andreas are for quite some time now and feel that I can step up to the role of a SAPD officer and not just a ARPD one. I want to go somewhere in my Public Service carrer and I see this as a great opportunity to do so. I hope that becoming a SAPD officer will also alolw me to protect the people of the great state of San Andreas even more, and to be honest I'm having fun being a cop.

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
Re: SAPD: [PCPD]Taylor_P
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 04:50:36 am »
Update since the 20th of October I have done the the following.

Issued 4 Traffic Fines
Arrested 9 Suspects
Shot 5 Suspects

*edit* Updated Name Information on Application.

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
Re: SAPD: [SACS|Taylor_P
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 19:44:55 pm »
Update since the 22th of October I have done the the following.

Issued 2 Traffic Fines
Arrested 6 Suspects
Shot 10 Suspects
Done 2 Investigations

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 20:15:17 pm »
Good luck.
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 05:43:35 am »
Good luck officer Taylor_P. Your good person as observed from Teamspeak, hope you make it to SAPD.

Offline Aldo

• [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 06:01:08 am »
He/She raged about cops ignoring him/her attempts to RP and set a hit on Captain Ben Samiir then the hitmen caught Ben off guard and killed him then I pursed the hitmen and then I step out the car and he/she runs me over in an attempt to aid the hitmen in this horrific crime   
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 08:04:30 am »
Few things 1st wasnt on Police Duty 2nd SRU should respect Traffic laws just like everyone else even though I cannot 100% blame the accident on them that would be unfair. 3rd When I asked for help and got none,I had to deal with the situation while i had 1 new ARPD who didnt know alot of command and another trying to assists the situation, I even run to the hospital go on Medic duty and had a some what good RP until the new cop started ruining the RP by taking a victim who had neck trauma and CJ'd then parking his car on the safe side of the road. Do i have something against Ben or SRU No but with no suspects on and nothing really going on the least someone in the 4 car parade coulda called a Medic because the only call  herd around was from one of the Free Cops who stopped out of his patrol to investigate the situation.

As for the hit MY way of making karma work Also SRU seemed to careless about the suspects that did kill them as it ended up being me and Louis_Kel i think chasing them down and trying to deal with before they fled and backup arrived + I already talked to ben about the incident.

Update from Oct 22nd:
Issued 2 Traffic Fines
Arrested 5 Suspects
Shot 11 Suspects
Done 2 Investigations

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 06:31:34 am »
Update from Oct 31st:
[Ii]Issued 4 Traffic Fines[/i]
Arrested 9 Suspects
Shot  15 Suspects
Done 7 Investigations

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 03:18:25 am »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 13/11/2010. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 04:25:34 am »
Congrats Taylor!  :D

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 04:39:40 am »
Welcome to the SAPD Academy
I did notice that you requested a instructor for session in-game earlier and i want to remind you something:
New cadets have to be cadets for at least one week before they can take sessions
This basiaclly means that you can start your Academy Sessions at 13th of November

Signed,
Swig
SAPD Academy Instructor
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2010, 00:07:47 am »
OK Updated Name on application also Here's my weekly report.

Issued 4 Traffic Fines
Arrested 10 Suspects
Shot 17 Suspects
Done 4 Investigations

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
Re: SAPD: Taylor_P
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 06:05:29 am »
I will be a bit inactive untill I can fix a PC issues as well as upgrade it as well I should be back fully in game by Tuesday the 16th.

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 18:20:38 pm »
OK quick update My parts are supposed to arrive today if they will IDK but what is for sure is if current BS with in SAPD keeps up then I will resign and go back to a freecop where I would not have to obided by such ignorance, I will still RP but there are some people in the SAPD who are high ranking who are just power hungry, and at this rate I might as well join FBI if this is the stats quo of the SAPD, Quite sad indeed.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 06:09:46 am »
First up, you are accusing the SAPD of corruption. I respect freespeech and individual opinion but threatening to withdraw your application does not help your case. Wanting to leave SAPD because you dislike what choices are being made, yes I won't argue against it; but at the same time I do not support it. If you want change then you fight for it, simply accusing the high ranking officers of the ARPD is biased in itself due to the closure of PCPD.

Now, I haven't seen you on duty before but you seem to have a defined opinion and I respect qualities such as this.

Good luck with your ARPD career and see you in the field.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 21:45:45 pm »
OK quick update My parts are supposed to arrive today if they will IDK but what is for sure is if current BS with in SAPD keeps up then I will resign and go back to a freecop where I would not have to obided by such ignorance, I will still RP but there are some people in the SAPD who are high ranking who are just power hungry, and at this rate I might as well join FBI if this is the stats quo of the SAPD, Quite sad indeed.

You don't have to worry about waiting to make a decision. You have no clue what you are talking about, and you will regret it. The FBI is 10x as strict as SAPD, and YOUR "BS" is the problem.

Also note that you still must follow basic procedures, freecop or not... disobey and it will lead to a suspension from duty or banishment (copban).

Permanently denied, unless otherwise stated by myself or fellow Chiefs.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal