| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 07:27 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 384
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Shon_MixX  (Read 901 times)

Offline Shoni272

• Citizen
SAPD: Shon_MixX
« on: November 30, 2010, 19:24:41 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Nickname:Shon_MixX Character Name name:Shon_MixX.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life Age:11 Ingame Age:November 30 th,2010 .
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: i fold from the server of the time i play one year (2008-2009) and i fold
from samp and in 2010 i come back to played and i know all the rules,commands,all the RPG
things,All The Jobs Commands all the places of HQ,more ...
How long have you played as a cop: i be in 2008-2009 cop time:something like 5 months and in the new player something under 1 full week.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: become soon in the New Player.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): no i all time was be Free-Cop.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? (i am dont be SAPD ever.)
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No This Is My First.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
SAPD is High Rank,SAPD is my way to be Swat,after that FBI.
SAPD i can see what free-cops do and tell the reports for FBI and SAPD leaders and more...
(Bikuse There Is Free-Cops a loot of Free-Cops of cop-banned bikuse is fakers/kill with no reason/think of if is a cop all things allowed and more Criminal Things of they think is alloweding to do...)

Offline Gnb_22

• Citizen
  • Who is this ?
    • Skype - ws.tevin.af
  • SA-MP: Granpda_Corleone
Re: SAPD: Shon_MixX
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 15:49:53 pm »
No offence But how about .... NOOOOOOOOO.
Sorry for that but I had to say it cause dude You are a abusive cop. I just went off duty and was in my car driving to my house then you come out of no where with a few other guys and Ram me off the road /su me and you guys Rained me down with some SMG before I can do anything. And you did the same thing to me again when I  was in a taxi coming from Flint to LS. There were also numerous other reports against you as being an "Abusive Cop" So i am gonna say Not recommended. Even though I don't like to judge but I can easily say that you are not SAPD material. If anything you deserve a cop ban not to be accepted in the SAPD.
Sorry but no.
Grandpa Corleone

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Shon_MixX
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 02:34:53 am »
Denied, After what i saw from your behaviour of shooting standing stil suspects, stealing cars, shooting other cops and lack of interest in your application. re-apply a minimum of Two weeks

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal