| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 14:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 258
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: [WS]Poncho  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Poncho_Dave

• Citizen
SAPD Application: [WS]Poncho
« on: April 20, 2008, 19:01:39 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: [WS]Poncho
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? 8 Months
How long have you played as a freecop? Many, many times over the course of the 8 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license issued by the Government?: Yes
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes
Have you got any criminal records?: Not that I know of
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Yes
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: I want to help catch criminals that are hard to catch, from past experience I have known that some of the cops are quite bad at chasing criminals and lost them all the time, I would like to help the ARPD department by catching criminals that run.
Describe yourself in few sentences: I a very polite and understand the importance of following the rules, which I do. I also like to have fun when playing on the server and create RP situations to make it a little more fun and interesting. So if you want a cop that is dedicated, good at his job and also knows how to have fun, I'm ready.

Thanks for your time.

Deuce

Re: SAPD Application: [WS]Poncho
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 16:03:51 pm »
Have you got any criminal records?: Not that I know of

Yeah you do, remember that 40 - 60 minute chase? xD
I've known Poncho for about 2 months now, he's a great RPer. I never saw him as a cop, sooo i wouldn't know about his skills... yet.

Good luck with your application!

-Regards,
   Officer C4n3 :war: -

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 17:33:50 pm »
Application has been filed under CADET

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay your this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.[/b]

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Poncho_Dave

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 19:32:54 pm »
Thankyou for this opportunity!

My computer hasn't been running that well today and I don't know what has happened but I cannot even get into Safe Mode, so please do not see this as a sign of me not playing as a cop but the fact that I can't get my computer running at the moment, I will try and get it fixed tonight.

Thankyou again.

:ps: In response to Cane, yeah that was a great chase but the only reason I was suspected was because someone jumped out of my helicopter while I was flying it and therefore they died from the heli-bug and I got suspected. But I thought I would go along with it to see how good the ARPD were at catching people  :)

Deuce

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 03:59:51 am »
Haha, that's nice Poncho... I'm looking forward on seeing you as an ARPD officer.

-Regards,
   Officer C4n3 :war: -

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 12:58:52 pm »
Pnocho, your behivaour is not acceptable what you showed yesterday to an SAPD officer. You were disrespecting and complaining at him infront of every citizen, with this action the whole SAPD fell into discredit. If you can not respect your future colleagues, you have no place in this force. I dont wana see such action from any AR-SAPD member again.

If you have complains, send it via forums PM and we try to solve it.

signed Chief Hank Rafferty

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Deuce

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 16:13:28 pm »
Pnocho, your behivaour is not acceptable what you showed yesterday to an SAPD officer. You were disrespecting and complaining at him infront of every citizen, with this action the whole SAPD fell into discredit. If you can not respect your future colleagues, you have no place in this force. I dont wana see such action from any AR-SAPD member again.

If you have complains, send it via forums PM and we try to solve it.

signed Chief Hank Rafferty

Actually, Chief, not to take anyone's side here, but the arguement STARTED out by PM and officer Samiir brought into main chat... He usualy ain't like that, Chief, give him another chance

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 18:58:59 pm »
Wait a sec. First its not the probleme by the main chat.. THe problem is he tath he treath me from abuser. And i didnt abuse. And he keep on lieng he say he saw me abuse etc.. But he got bad luck. Why?? Because or chief hafftery saw the whole scene and i didnt abuse. So cane dont try to protect your friend and saying its my fauld i put it on main chat. Mainchat or pm = the same That he disrepect me on main chat or on pm its the same. I dont wonna be call a abuser. Poncho dont judge a scene when you dont see it. And its maybe better to say i aim not sure i didnt see the whole scene but no. He dont wonna stop Yeah you are a abuser and bilal t etc... And the worst he say on main chat he gonna complain me for what you gonna complain me for you liar story??? Maybe you will lie another time and a arpd officer will be fire because you lieng... Other ways I tryed to talk to him in LSPD building and he dont answer me... So dont try to say i didnt try to arange and i talk in main chat.. And yes i say shut up in the main chat.. But i didnt break his reputation he break the reputation from cadet bilal and me he say that we are abuser etc... On main chat i didnt treath him from nothing i only say we dont abuse and i explain the story on main chat... But i didnt break hiss reputation or treath him i just say to admins no dont unsuspect that guy... And dont forget it was him that begin to treath bilal on main chat and not on pm... He say unsupect id... he got abused by ben bilal he abuse all time.. So cane dont say i begin on mainchat... I protected my brother because he didint abuse or chief kan confirm that and the other say abuser abuser if bilal realy have abused i dont gonna protect him but dont treath him for nothing...

Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 19:41:39 pm »
Are you sure chief hafftery saw it ?

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 19:44:53 pm »
Yes I called him to explain the problem... but he told me he saw the whole scene... Because he was spectating sombody next to me... But i dont wonna put the Chief in this history.. But if you respecting me and you say its a officer he got his reason to say dont unsuspect him.. If i say dont unsupect him i got my reason.. I dont do it for the money that i got enouf. So when i say dont unsuspect him dont treath me from abuser and stop liendg you saw evrything you was to late on scene to judge it...

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline DHR.Mike

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 01:14:16 am »
Training reports
06/06/2008
[WS]Poncho

General codes : 9,5
Map knowlengt: 9 did now al the places but took the long way al the time when code 3
Patrol : 9,5 dint now some things learn more and you now them ;)
Role Playing : 9,5 was good but it coud be a bit betther

Try to learn more in the ARPD books and you wil be ready for ARPD exam

Regards
ARPD Officer [WS]DHRmike :cop:

Offline Poncho_Dave

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 02:15:05 am »
Thankyou for the report DHR, I had a good time doing that training  :)

I had not read the posts above until now (except samiir's) and that is now behind us. Myself and Ben_Samiir sorted out our differences and we both acted in a disrespectful way which got out of hand, this has now been resolved and so would like it to have no further
influence on my application.

Thankyou for your time,

Poncho.

Offline Jserg

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 11:20:39 am »
Poncho is a great Rpers and great person to cooperate with

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2008, 06:15:41 am »
Application rejected due to obvious inactivity and failure to post here . This REJECTION WILL go on your

record and will have a MAJOR affect if you post a new apply.

NOTE: If you are still interested post a new application, your amount of time being spent on server will be noticed and taken into consideration after contacting senior staff

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal