| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 11:20 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 118
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [WS]Eddy (Previously: Eddy_Smith)  (Read 6860 times)

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: SAPD: [WS]Eddy (Previously: Eddy_Smith)
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2011, 09:21:41 am »
5 answer wrong. The cadet Toke much time for say "What are 4 activities required of a patrol officer?"(Cadet answer incomplete) (Session 1) ; Not sure about the localisations "What are 2 high priority areas that Officers must patrol?" (Cadet answer incomplete, 1 wrong, 1 right) (session 2); Cadet Know all codes and How to report in radio (session 3 dont need); Not sure about the Defensive driving (session 4); Know firearms rules (session 5 dont need) ; Much dificults in some questions like "When do you have to read the Miranda Rights?"; "What is an arrest?"(fail this one); "What is a detention? " (Fail too) (Sessions 6, 7 and 8)
Examen questions should not be publiced till Cadet not doing examen as you right now prepare him for 5 questions .

I dont say ALL of then. ANother way he know where he fail, because on where dont know he take much time to reply to me, and he is not sure.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Edo

• [SA:MP] Recruit of LVPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 16:09:25 pm »
Eddy When You dont understand a question Say for Me or another examiner repeat, and we will use anothers words for try you can understand it. We are here for examin and help Guys to become SAPD Officers to like for denied they when they got capacitys (your case) You got much potencial, But you fail. And Rules are rules. Anyway Next time any question you dont understand tell for we REPEAT in another words.
Sure, anyways I'll be studying hard now and I'm gonna try to ask for notes from all my trainers from what sessions they gave me so I have the full course. I indeed wasn't prepared very well this exam but I'm gonna make sure that the next one will be good.

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2011, 09:50:45 am »
Name: [WS]Eddy
Departement: LVPD
Time: Due school I barely can come online. I'm not sure for how long I'll be inactive but I will return in some time as I first have to handle school. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2011, 02:46:36 am »
Hello Eddy;

I implore you to start and look for an examiner to do your exams. You have completed all the required lessons but to succesed you will need the officer exam. It has been more than a month and frankly if you cannot commit you will be kicked out of the academy. reply here ASAP!

Regards;
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2011, 17:00:17 pm »
Hello Eddy;

I implore you to start and look for an examiner to do your exams. You have completed all the required lessons but to succesed you will need the officer exam. It has been more than a month and frankly if you cannot commit you will be kicked out of the academy. reply here ASAP!

Regards;
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Hello there, thanks for informing me.
Unfortunately I do not have much time to come in game nowadays due school and cannot do the exam. If this means that I have to leave then I hearby want to withdraw my application. I want to thank all the trainers who've put so much time in training me and the LVPD because of its awesome RP and organization. It was fun but unfortunately it has to end. I wish the whole ARPD good luck.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2011, 12:16:28 pm »
Dang Eddy, well good luck mate, you were a great friend, and a perfect officer.I wish you luck in your life.

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2011, 19:13:07 pm »
Are you still interested?
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2011, 17:55:02 pm »
I guess it should be denied due to lack of interest.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2011, 03:08:40 am »
Denied, Lack of interest. Once you have resumed your activity in argonath and want to pursue a carrer in SAPD then make an application to join the academy.
Retired Captain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal