In-Game Name: Sushi
Former Names: N/A
In-gameAge: 25
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? One year and a half
Do you have any previous experience as a cop? If “yes” little explanation please. I've been in the SAPD the second I joined Argonath, am currently a senior officer in the SAPD, an Academy Instructor in the SAPD Academy, ex-LSPD-SRU and current LSPD-SWAT Operative.
Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures? Yes I do.
Have you been denied previously? If yes, Why? No.
Why do you want to be in the LCPD? Anywhere and everywhere I go, I play as a police officer and with all my experience. It would be wasted to not bring some of it to the LCPD, crime is going to be an issue and Liberty City will be no exception and I hope to be in Liberty City to defend it when the time comes.