| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 13:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 417
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jimmy_Riccobene  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
SAPD: Jimmy_Riccobene
« on: January 02, 2011, 14:51:00 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Nickname: Jimmy Riccobene- In Game Name: Jimmy_Riccobene
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real-Life Age: 17 - Ingame Age: 30
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: I have been playing on Argonath For Just Over 2 Months. - Join Date, 28th of October 2010.
How long have you played as a cop: I have played as a cop for pretty much the whole of the time I have been playing on Argonath.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I hold a passport.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I passed my driving test within the first week of Playing. My License was issued by SFDS.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I fully understand all of the SAPD Procedures.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No. I have been an applicant a couple of times, but they have been rejected.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join the SAPD, As I have a good understanding of being a good cop within Argonath. I fully understand all of the police codes, and I always make sure that I transmit on the radio where I am and what I am doing. I always try to be fair with the people that I pull over at the road side, and Those suspects that I am jailing. I always investigate into there crime before jailing even though I play as a free cop, I like to ensure that there crimes are valid before Jailing them. I am able to work independantly very well should I ever need to do so if I am accepted in to the SAPD.

I really enjoy doing my Freecop Job in Argonath, and I ensure the safety of other citizens while carrying out my policing procedures. I make sure that any crime I see happening, is dealt with in a proffessional manner and to bring the criminals down should there be any.

Thanks.

Patrol reports will follow with this application.

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jimmy_Riccobene
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 15:09:50 pm »
Good Officer. Nothing bad to say

RECOMMENDED

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 16:24:55 pm »
Starter Patrol Report - Date: 02/01/2011:

2 Traffic Stops.

-1 Male outside Unity Station.

-1 Female on Vinewood Road.

On the first traffic stop, I attempted to pull the man over due to him driving on the left side of the road. He also smashed into a police cruiser on the road to Idlewood gas. He then continued driving after doing /m3 and he went in to a store. I waited for him to come out to continue the traffic stop. During the traffic stop the man became aggresive and pulled out his bat, I repeatedly shouted at him to put the bat away which he did not. I then suspected him for: Failure To Comply, and he then ran. I warned a police chopper unit to keep an eye on ID 60, And to keep a constant location call. A SAPD Officer Joined the chase, and we ended up chasing the man in to LV Where he was kicked by an admin.

Here is a screenshot of the first stop, Just opposite Unity Station:

The Second Traffic Stop:

I was doing traffic checks on MullHolland intersection for Common offenders of entering and exiting the Highway incorrectly. As I was stationary a woman came speeding past and exited the Highway and She crashed in to a number of lamp posts,walls. She continued speeding down Vinewood road and she lost control of her car, The vehicle completely had no control and hit my Police cruiser. I then managed to pull her over, and I gave her a ticket for two accounts of wreckless driving: Speeding whilst on a city Road(Vinewood Road) & Damage to government Property. She was ticket for a total of $250.

Here is the Screenshot Of The Traffic Stop:

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 16:43:15 pm »
Altough im not in SAPD, I saw jimmy work and he is  a good officer, waiting for an answer on my appli right now..
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 16:44:58 pm »
Altough im not in SAPD, I saw jimmy work and he is  a good officer, waiting for an answer on my appli right now..

Thanks for the Support :D

Offline Pablo Dons

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 17:08:21 pm »
I patrolled with him today and he was a pretty good cop, he knows most of the police codes and he knows the rules of the police

I recommend him
keep up the good work  :v:

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 17:35:32 pm »
I patrolled with him today and he was a pretty good cop, he knows most of the police codes and he knows the rules of the police

I recommend him
keep up the good work  :v:

Thanks Pablo. I enjoyed Patrolling with you :)

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 19:56:02 pm »
Good luck with your application Jimmy.

I like your patrol reports, it is a good start. The more detail the better I think, it shows your activity if we can't see you in game.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 20:34:24 pm »
Good luck with your application Jimmy.

I like your patrol reports, it is a good start. The more detail the better I think, it shows your activity if we can't see you in game.

Thanks, I have more patrol reports to come in a shortwhile. Im just working on some other things :)

Thanks for your support with my application.

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 14:37:13 pm »
Further Patrol Report For 02/01/2011:

1 Persuit (Suspect Ran From A Traffic Stop)
- Male Suspect

1 Traffic Stop (The Male Stopped When Requested)
- 1 Male, Detained and Jailed

Yesterday, I was sitting at Santa Marina beach checking the speed of the traffic and a Medic came speeding past with no lights or sirens. He then tried to ram me but I reversed out of the way of the Vehicle. I kept it cool and let the man drive away, I then pulled out a little to get a full view of the road to see the man had lost control of his vehicle and smashed in to a road sign. I then watched him go and he sped off, I gave chase and I managed to get behind the suspect, and he refused to stop. I carried on in the persuit and we ended up in a alley Way, Just opposite Avispa country club in SF. I shot the suspects car, and it Engulfed in flames, The suspect then tried to jump a wall but the car blew up and the suspect was sadly killed by the flames of the car.

Here is a screenshot of the persuit:

I was again sitting at Santa Marina Beach, and a man came bombing past in his car. I gave chase with the man and did /m1 to ask him to Pull over. He stopped his car and I asked him to step out of the car and move to the front of my cruiser, Just to be sure that the man could not physically run back to his car and drive off. Once He was at the front of the cruiser, I asked him for his license and Registration number, and He said 'Well About The Drivers License......" And then he ran. I told Him to stop, I said "Why are your Running" Driving without a license isnt illegal. I directed him where to get a drivers license. I then continued the traffic stop and asked him why on earth he was driving so fast, and He couldnt explain it. So I ticketed him for $150, He then refused to pay the ticket. I then said to him failure to pay the ticket will mean that I will be taking you to jail, and He said go ahead. So Then I suspected him for 'Failure to Pay a traffic ticket at the roadside' - I then took him to DPD, And Jailed him for 30 Seconds.

This is the Screenshot taken at the traffic stop:

Here is the screenshot taken at the time of jailing the man:

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 02:43:35 am »
Patrol Report - 03/01/2011:

- 1 Traffic Stop.
- (Suspect Escaped)

- 2 Downed Suspects.

- 1 Lost Suspect
(Car Explosion Killed The Suspect)

- 3 Attendances of Gang Activity

- 1 Chopper Persuit

This Morning I caught a car speeding, and driving Recklessly. I put my Lights and Sirens on and brought the car to a stop. I asked the driver for his license and regisration and he gave it to me. I then explained to him why he was pulled over and he said "Fair Enough". Just to be cautious I asked the driver to step out of the Vehicle and walk to the front of the cruiser, He then got out and then Got back in. I said what are you doing, and then with a blink of an eye he was gone. I then suspected the driver of the car for Running from a traffic stop, and I gave chase. The chase lead for about 10 minutes, The driver had put on his NOS and managed to go alot quicker than my cruiser. I did an area check of the radio, and his location was at east beach and he was hiding in a house. Of course I couldnt enter the property, So unfortunately the Driver escaped.

Here is a screenshot from before the driver pulled over:

A few hours ago, I attended a call to some gang activity so I went to check it out. There was not much going on when I was there. I left the area, and I went back about 5 minutes after I heard on the radio there was a Code 30 at where I had just been. So I got out my cruiser, and I helped with the Operation to down the suspects. I headed in to the 'Sold' Opposite the conference center, where multiple suspects where shooting with heavy weapons. Unfortunately I got downed myself. I went back to the PD, And got my duty weapons back and headed back again. Out in the street there were a couple of suspects shooting, One turned to me and shot me so I took cover behind the car. I then got up and shot at the suspect, and he had ran over the street to shoot at another officer. I then ran over to assist him and I shot him, The suspect was downed.

I then went to down another suspect who was shooting at officers with an AK47, And I managed to shoot him while I was away from his line of fire and the suspect was laid to rest.

(I Managed to catch a screenshot of the first of the downed suspects, But I didnt manage to screen the evidence of the other)

Below Is the Screenshots Of the Gang Activity, and the evidence of downing a suspect:

A short while ago, I heard that there was a multiple code 30 in Queens so I headed over with Officer Steave_Ancelotti. The Code 30 was at the Gvardia HQ. When I attended there, The suspects had fled the scene. I managed to catch up with a suspect, and I chased him in my cruiser. He stopped outside SFDS, And starting shooting at me and my colleague with a sniper rifle, so I pulled out and told him I was going to get a chopper. I then got the eye in the sky, and Gave chase to the suspect in my chopper and I was following him for a short while.  He stopped a few times, and officers from the ground managed to catch up with him. He then continued to run. He then drove to SFAP Where he picked up another man. I then Hovered over him with the chopper, and he stopped out doherty and him and his friend got out. I lowered the chopper and shouted over the megaphone for him to give up, and he shouted no. So I lowered the chopper again and they shot at the blades, My chopper was virtually destroyed so I pulled away from them, and reported that I had pulled out due to damage to the chopper.

Below is a screenshot of when I caught up with suspect in the chopper:

I was back at Santa Marina, My usual patrolling area and a car came flying pass so me and my colleague (Steaven_Ancelotti) gave chase. I was chasing the suspect for about 10 minutes when I lost sight of him at flint county. I then ran an area check on him to find his location and he was at Verona beach. I turned my cruiser right around and headed for Verona beach. It appeared that he was on the pier, So I drove up to the Pier where the suspect turned around and Drove straight for me. I then stopped and the suspect smashed straight in to my cruiser, and his car became engulfed with flames. The suspect never got out of his car, and he was then killed by the explosion of the vehicle.

Below is a screenshot of the vehicle one it had exploded on the pier at Verona beach:

Offline Ramo Kingly

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2011, 03:24:40 am »
nice reports , goodluck
Ramo {Shadi} Kingly
Senior officer of San Andreas Police Department
!~San Fierro Police Department~!

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 18:12:10 pm »
Hello Applicant,

This is an activity check as you have not posted in recently. Please post regarding your current activity and if you're still interested in the SAPD.
Also, please review this topic to help you in the application process.

Goodluck and hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 18:39:29 pm »
Hello Applicant,

This is an activity check as you have not posted in recently. Please post regarding your current activity and if you're still interested in the SAPD.
Also, please review this topic to help you in the application process.

Goodluck and hope to hear from you soon.

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Dear Leuitenent Boozman.

Many thanks for your letter, Yes i am still active.

Im just playing cop and crook :)

I like to gain player time in both legal and illegal.

I will have more reports coming next week.

Regards,

Jimmy R.

Offline Jimmy_Ricobene

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 21:54:56 pm »
Hi,

I would like to apologise to the SAPD Recruitment team, due to my inactivity over the pass work.

I have been really tied up with my Studying at college, and I have been so stressed its unreal!

But Hey, I am back....

I have a patrol report to post in a few hours!

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 03:04:40 am »
Application looks good, patrol reports even better. Good luck with college and keep up the good work!

-Dpt

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 02:56:21 am »
Rejected - Lack of Interest.

- Please Re-Apply when your situation improves and you have more time to devote.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal