| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 10:38 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 497
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: JimmyChambers  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Chambers

• Citizen
SAPD: JimmyChambers
« on: March 06, 2011, 19:29:49 pm »
FOREWORD: I am reposting my application to SAPD because I was rejected due to "lack of interest". I apologize for my inactivity but I was struggling with difficult circumstances in real life and wasn't online too much but I assure you that is over and I play at least an hour or two if not MORE everyday on the server and I have been a freecop for almost 5-6 months and I feel I am ready to take the next step. I will also include a link to my rejected application so that you may review the two recommendations that I received from fellow officers, here it is: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?action=post;board=41.0

If I am breaking protocol in any way please let me know, I apologize in advance and I thank you for taking the time to consider my application.

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Jimmy Chambers
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life: 21, IG: 28
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 4 months as freecop
How long have you played as a cop:4 months, ever since I started, I went on duty and never went off duty for the entire 4 months, I love this job.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?: Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?: No
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Nope
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I've been serving Argonath for 4 months as a freecop and I love every second of the job, I want to be able to make a difference in Argonath, make the city safe for all citizens and residents, I can't think of anything else I'd rather do than be out on the streets every day and embracing my passion as a police officer, there is nothing like being an Officer, it is exhilarating and exciting and the team of Officers I work with are nothing less than amazing and generous people, to be an officer you need to trust every single one of your comrades in blue and I never fear for my safety when my fellow officers have my back, it is a feeling no other job can provide you with.

Offline Chambers

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: JimmyChambers
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 21:50:42 pm »
Bump.

Participated in the massive 207 on Sunday, the victim was Officer Jenny Adams and she was taken hostage at Greenglass College, over 30+ officers rushed to the scene and the suspects had around 20-30 gang affiliates hostage inside the college. Other than this incident regular patrol duty was conducted as usual on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

03/06/11
Patrol Time: Approximately 5 hours.
Suspects Killed: 3
Suspects arrested: 4
Patrol Partners: Francisco Morais
Traffic Stops: 7
Civilians Ticketed: 2
Other: Responded to 207 at Greenglass College mentioned above.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 01:43:00 am »
Good patrol report. If you have any questions PM me. Good luck, everything looks good.

Offline Chambers

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 22:05:32 pm »
03/08/11
Patrol Time: Approximately 1.5 hours
Suspects Killed: 2
Suspects arrested: 2
Patrol Partners: Fred Gordon
Traffic Stops: 1
Civilians Ticketed: 0
Other: Patrolled the eastern region of Las Venturas in a organized patrol with the fine officers of LVPD.

Offline Chambers

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 21:43:09 pm »
03/14/11
Patrol Time: Approximately 2.0 hours
Suspects Killed: 4
Suspects arrested: 3
Patrol Partners: phildeman101
Traffic Stops: 2
Civilians Ticketed: 1
Other: Patrolled the Los Santos Region, responded to a few 911 calls, a pretty average day, nothing too exciting.

Offline Chambers

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 23:13:32 pm »
03/16/11
Patrol Time: Approximately 2.5 hours
Suspects Killed: 6
Suspects arrested: 4
Patrol Partners: phildeman101 (Great officer)
Traffic Stops: 2
Civilians Ticketed: 1
Other: Pretty exciting evening, first attempted a traffic stop on a vehicle that was driving very recklessly he decided to elude me, suspect eventually pulled over and I immediately took him into custody and arrested him for evading police, I made sure he understood to never run from the police ever again, I think he learned his lesson.

I also responded to a 911 call by a citizen asking for help getting his vehicle unstuck, I was able to assist him and free his vehicle, the citizens expressed his gratitude and I continued on my patrol.

I responded to multiple Code 30 calls and assisted officers in gunfire exchange, we sustained hits but were able to subdue the suspects. We pursued 2 suspects in a green buffalo that were firing at officers, we chased them through the tunnel and they TC'd into the wall and we were able to get them into custody safely.

I also responded to troublmakers at LSAP, suspect had monster truck and refused to surrender, we had to neutralize him.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 00:42:21 am »
Excellent officer, good under pressure in the field with multiple armed suspects. A pleasure to patrol with, reliable and one of the best arpd officers :D

100% Recommended by me!

Signed,

phildeman101
ARPD - SAPD Applicant
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 04:57:24 am »
I'm going to be honest, I've only just noticed this application but i remember when you first joined the Server, we met out on a fire call and while the firemen were at work, we were chatting up in the car. Good o'l times, So through out many times, i've worked with you.. And i am impressed with your work, Good luck.
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 10:05:11 am »
You are a really good officer on the field, I wish you good luck in your aplication.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 00:24:32 am »
You have 3 days to reply if still interested or your application will be rejected!

Signed,
Chief Leroy Hudson

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 01:03:39 am »
Failed to report activity on time, application rejected!
If you are becoming active again, you may re-apply for the SAPD.

Jake Harris
SAPD Academy Manager

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal