| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 284
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY]SAPD: Eddie_Kay  (Read 1506 times)

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
[AWAY]SAPD: Eddie_Kay
« on: July 07, 2011, 20:29:15 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Ed / Eddie Kay
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 21/21
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Registered for one and a half year. Been abit on and off playing since.
How long have you played as a cop: There was a period when I only played a cop but that was a while ago. I've been playing 8 days since my argo break ended.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:I do.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? I have and they are crystal clear.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): I was accepted as a Cadet about a year ago but due to a misunderstanding I was rejected. (Willing to explain if neccessary)
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I was a Cadet and I was rejected.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9093.msg65083#msg65083 (I hope me going by another forum name doesn't bother anyone)
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Due to the fact that I've always been the romance type of guy, I've always wanted to help people. Protecting the innocent, assisting fellow officers and patroling the streets to keep them clean is what I'm supposed to do. We are the peacebringers, not the warmakers and I think that is a concept many forget. I consider myself a fairly good cop as I always try to solve things peacefully before resorting to violence.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Eddie_Kay
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 20:35:19 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Police Department. Before you get started here, make sure that you have read the following information.

1.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0
2.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=12540.0

Below, we have listed the patrol report format. You should write patrol reports every two-three days. This shows us that you are an active Officer, and are interested in SAPD.

When writing the report, fill out what is written in the parantheses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Command Staff, SAPD Academy or SAPD.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1673sjm.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]ARPD Patrol Report[/b][/size][/center]
[center]___________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[center][b]Patrol Report[/b][/center]

[b]Date:[/b] (mm/dd/yy)

[b]Suspects killed:[/b] (# And reason for being killed.)
[b]Suspects arrested:[/b] (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)

[b]Civilians stopped:[/b] (# And reason for being stopped.)
[b]Civilians ticketed:[/b] (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)

[b]Patrol partners:[/b] ( Name of person.)
[b]Patrol time:[/b] (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)

[b]Incidents:[/b] (Incidents that occured.)       
[b]-[/b]           
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]

[b]Conclusion:[/b] (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

[i]Signed,[/i]
[NAME]

Good luck!

Goodandy

SAPD Academy Manager

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 02:19:15 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (07/07/11)

Suspects killed: Around 10. I only shoot suspects who fire upon me first.
Suspects arrested: 3. Most suspects never give up. I let my partners throw them in jail though.

Civilians stopped: Around 9, mostly speeding.
Civilians ticketed: By myself personally, 3. My partners have issued a few tickets each.

Patrol partners: Steven, [WS]Leonardo
Patrol time: 6 hours total

Incidents:     
-Alot of quarreling with street gangs around El Corona and East Los Santos.           
-A few traffic stops due to speeding or reckless driving, nothing special.
-I have been on investigation duty almost all day. I've investigated at least 8 cases where there were no other officers around.

Conclusion: I started off with bike patrol and things went smoothly. Assisted a few officers in pursuits, shootouts and barricaded houses. Later I patroled with Steven and we stopped quite a few speeders. The last 2 hours I spent with Leonardo, dealing with gang activity and patroling around, stopping suspicious people.

Signed,
Eddie Kay

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 14:48:06 pm »
Excellent cop overall. Has got a great understanding of english and the police work. Should be given a chance.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 02:59:14 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (07/09/11)

Suspects killed: Not many. Around 4 maybe. Killed because they chose to pull a gun on me or a fellow officer.
Suspects arrested: 3. 50-70 seconds. Suspects jailed due to giving up after a shootout.

Civilians stopped: 5. Speeding, reckless driving and non-functioning car (rp).
Civilians ticketed: 3. I like to warn people rather than ticketing them. I ticket people for $100. Mostly due to speeding.

Patrol partners: Steven82, Charg Stracci and iCop
Patrol time: 6 hours total

Incidents:   
-Drug bust with Leonardo           
-Helped stopping a gangfight
-Saved a civilian from being stabbed

Conclusion: It's been a relatively quiet day. There was a 207 including Goodandy but unfortunately the server restarted and the RP was choked which is a shame. Nothing more to say really, just an ordinary day.

Signed,
Eddie Kay

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 11:59:24 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: (07/11/11)

Suspects killed: 10+. Loads of C30's in Idlewood and El Corona
Suspects arrested: 4-5. Several suspects arrested after being investigated (Mostly murderers)

Civilians stopped: 5. Broken headlights, speeding, drunk driving and one for indecent behaviour.
Civilians ticketed: 3. 2 for Speeding, 1 for the broken headlights. The drunk driver eventually ended up being suspected as he pulled a on another man.

Patrol partners: [WS]Leonardo, Cyril Olaso, [ADF]Brad Hood
Patrol time: 6 hours or more.

Incidents:     
-Several 207's         
-One 211
-Many C30's all over San Andreas

Conclusion: This day was very lively. The day started off with some patroling with Brad Hood (which by the way is an excellent police officer) and then some training with the SAPD. The training was fun and it wasa  huge morale boost for the whole team.  After the training I proceeded to patrol with Cyril Olaso and Leonardo assisting a few officers here and there aswell as participating in a 207 in Temple. The situation was handled brilliantly by KhornateMonkey and in the end we were successful. An hour later we had a massive shootout in Idlewood with the mafia. I do not know why there was a breakout but in the end justice was served. Alot happened and it was an educational day.

Signed,
Eddie Kay

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 12:18:57 pm »
Highly recommended. He is a great officer and knows a lot. Hope to see you soon in SAPD !  :pancher:

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 14:29:57 pm »
Thank you Cyril. I appriciate it :)

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 21:14:56 pm »
Your application has been accepted into Wave#0008 Intake - You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 2 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Member or Departments Command Staff Member. (Sgt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finally To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 16/07/2011. The reason for this is our 5 day waiting period. To find out more about the academy lessons please visit this here

Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work!

Signed,
Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 01:53:46 am »
Thank you for the opportunity. I will not let you down.

Signed,
Eddie Kay

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 03:18:44 am »
Congratulations Eddie!

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 04:07:42 am »
Thank you Paul.

Offline DuXuz

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 15:53:40 pm »
Just wanted to say that as of July the 24th I am going to be away for a few days. I don't know how many days but I'd guess around 4 or so.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: [AWAY]SAPD: Eddie_Kay
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 21:53:15 pm »
Due to recent Academy changes, this post will update and inform you about your situation.
The Academy has now several new changes and parts to improve the knowledge of the cadets.

Therefor the sessions are changed and you will not be able to continue on the regular way - to avoid putting you back and starting again I have reviewed all old and new sessions to check where you could start now.

After reviewing we decide you may start in the new Academy on:

Training 1

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [AWAY]SAPD: Eddie_Kay
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2011, 03:40:49 am »
Hello Cadet,
Your application has been rejected!

For the following reasons
  • Unreported Inactivity. We cannot have inactive Cadets.

Signed,
Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal