| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 14:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 374
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD:Joao_H  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
SAPD:Joao_H
« on: July 13, 2011, 20:43:21 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
Joao_H(Ingame Nickname) João Henriques(Character Name)
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:
17(Real-Life Age) 27(Ingame Age)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:
6 months on VCMP one,1/2 months on SAMP one.
How long have you played as a cop:
I never was a criminal in the game,so,like 5 months...
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:
Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:
Yes,I did all the lessons and exams and got it.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?
Yes,they are really helpfull.  :)
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):
No.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
No.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
I'm always a cop in-game,and I love it.I know all of the police codes,and I don't want to be a cop because of the money,but because it makes me happy,to see that I just helped many people in argonath by arresting a criminal,and the criminal  learning a lesson too,and if there were no cops,the city would just be a massive chaos.I think that if every cop try their best,we can make Argonath a better place,without robs and speeders.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD:Joao_H
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:56:20 am »

Welcome Applicant!

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Police Department. Before you get started here, make sure that you have read the following information.

1.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0
2.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=12540.0

Below, we have listed the patrol report format. You should write patrol reports every two-three days. This shows us that you are an active Officer, and are interested in SAPD.

When writing the report, fill out what is written in the parantheses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Command Staff, SAPD Academy or SAPD.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1673sjm.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]ARPD Patrol Report[/b][/size][/center]
[center]___________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[center][b]Patrol Report[/b][/center]

[b]Date:[/b] (mm/dd/yy)

[b]Suspects killed:[/b] (# And reason for being killed.)
[b]Suspects arrested:[/b] (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)

[b]Civilians stopped:[/b] (# And reason for being stopped.)
[b]Civilians ticketed:[/b] (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)

[b]Patrol partners:[/b] ( Name of person.)
[b]Patrol time:[/b] (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)

[b]Incidents:[/b] (Incidents that occured.)       
[b]-[/b]           
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]

[b]Conclusion:[/b] (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

[i]Signed,[/i]
[NAME]

Good luck!

Goodandy

SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 13:29:49 pm »
I have read both the links,and yesterday I saw a freecop shooting with an ak an unarmed wanted civilian(he only had a bat),and I told him to try to use the pepper spray or nightstick and an ARPD officer came and told me that I was wrong.So he was allowed to shoot him that way?There where lots of civilians in the place...

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 13:58:25 pm »
i would write a patrol report if i where you :leroy2: :D

use:

Patrol Report

Datum:

Suspects killed:

Suspects arrested:

Civilians stopped:

Civilians ticketed:

Patrol partners:

Patrol time:

Conclusion:

Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 14:24:51 pm »
I'll post one tomorrow... ;)
Thanks for the tip.

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 01:50:59 am »
This is my first report  :) P.S.: I have pics,but they occupy much more space than 128kb

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (mm/dd/yy)07/14/11

Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.)  Sir_Hannu (He was ramming the police cars that passed on idlewood on purpose.I warned him many times and he escaped to the airport on a NRG.I popped the NRG tires and he got a FCR.I popped the FCR tires too and he ran away on a Monstertruck,and he was going to ram me while on foot,but i shot his head and he died)
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.) I don't remember the name very well,but he was on garcia...(Attempt of murder,he only surrendered when i aimed a m4 to his head)

Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.)
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)Another person that i can't remember the name,he was suspected for reckless driving and vandalism.(300$/I investigated him with some SAPD officers,and one(i'm really bad with names :P ) of them told me to fine him,i investigated him a bit more and i decided to fine him with 300$)

Patrol partners: ( Name of person.) No one,I didn't found a partner,but I knew it was my duty to work with or without a partner.
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)  1.30 hours

Incidents: (Incidents that occured.)       
-I died during a chase,because the pay 'n' spray was on fire and there where many explosions.           
-A suspect armed with an ak-47 killed a civilian.
-

Conclusion: I think this day could have been better,though i'm proud of what I did,but I hope I catch more suspects tomorrow  ;) (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

Signed,
Joao_H

Good luck!

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 01:59:30 am »
Good job, keep up the good work!

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 12:39:45 pm »
I got some pictures,but all the pictures taken in SAMP occupy like 300kb,500kb and 600kb.

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2011, 03:55:02 am »
My biggest patrol ever...I stopped for:Lunch and Dinner in RL and doing some ''private things'' you don't wanna know.  :hah:

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (mm/dd/yy)07/15/11

Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.) Alex_Jones(2 times)(He was wreckless driving,claiming to be a FBI agent undercover.I asked him to show badge and he escaped.I killed him cause he ignored the warnings,and was going to escape in a NRG.)(He hit my car,and dragged me off it,i chased him and he tried to escape in a helicopter.I got a SAPD helicopter and followed him.He drived his helicopter against mine and he died.I jumped on a parachute,many civilians where injured or killed.
Manos_Gvardia(I was on foot on the desert and he started shooting me with a combat shotgun.I warned him and killed him with my DE)
One corleone(Many units were called for a mission,because SWAT wasn't available.They were on rooftops with snipers.I climbed into a rooftop,hiding behind a Ventilation exit i shot him,killing him right away.)
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.) No one,unfortunately.

Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.) Alex_Jones(Part of his kill)(He was destroying lamp posts on purpose.I asked him to show his documents and he ran away.Then the rest of the story is on the kill part,up there)
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.) Aaron_Dalton(150$) Driving a Dumper in a country road,transporting dirt without a passport or license,speeding.

Patrol partners: ( Name of person.) I had many today.I'll name them all by their order.Philip_Ortiz,Jeffrey_Muller,Jonh_Green,[FC]Officer...(can't remember the rest),Haythem,Ipod and AirOne,Anthony_Doll,PaulC,Carlos_Diaz.
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours) 14 hours(with some breaks)

-A dangerous Helicopter - Helicopter crash.Many injured people in the two helicopters explosion.           
-
-

Conclusion: (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)
It was a nice day,filled with surprises,many dangerous missions and deaths,but I liked it.I would also like to say that I was a voluntary security at the LS City Hall during the passport tests(using Pepper spray and nightstick only).P.S:I warned my partners that I would be gathering some names for my next patrol report.

Signed,
[NAME]

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2011, 05:35:07 am »
Recommended

Patrolled with him a time or two hes is very good.

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2011, 14:47:19 pm »
Thanks  :leroy:
I'll be gathering some names and criminals for tomorrow.
Have some donuts: :donut: :donut: :donut: :donut:

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 15:37:38 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: (mm/dd/yy)07/16/11

Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.) Amir_Gulucan(Attempt of murder,shooting)Many other people(4 SWAT Operations that day).
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)Amir_Gulucan(One of the SWAT Operations was a Argo Bank Robbery.The robbers were from the LV mafia.He surrendered and we took the suspects who surrendered to Mordor,he spent like 5 minutes in there)Gary_Moore(Attempt of murder,150seconds)

Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.)Tony_Dinozo(Speeding,wreckless driving)Denzel_Neon(Ramming,speeding,wreckless driving)P.S:He evaded after I stopped him
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)Tony_Dinozo(Speeding,wreckless driving/100$)Denzel_Neon(Ramming,speeding,wreckless driving,evading/300$)

Patrol partners: ( Name of person.)Protax_Harris,Pawned_Harris,Haythem
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)3 hours

-Died.           
-Bugged cars in Mordor almost made us trapped there.
-

Conclusion: (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)A small,fun day.I really liked this day,i caught a lot of suspects,but I wish it were bigger

Signed,
[NAME]

Offline Joaoseinha

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 13:23:07 pm »
I'll no longer have time to write patrol reports due to personal problems.Someone can lock this topic.

I'll create another one when i think i'm ready,and when i have enough free time.

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 20:53:11 pm »
I'll no longer have time to write patrol reports due to personal problems.Someone can lock this topic.

I'll create another one when i think i'm ready,and when i have enough free time.

thats sad  :cry:

you're a good cop bro :D
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 23:45:20 pm »
You have not posted in your application for over atleast 10 days.

You are now denied and may reapply back when you're interested.

Regards,

Lieutenant PaulC

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal