| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 465
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD:[ARFD]John_Golmes  (Read 4014 times)

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
Re: SAPD:[ARFD]John_Golmes
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 13:58:17 pm »
 I'm still interested.

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 07/16/2011

Suspects killed: #1 suspect killed for assault at Market.
Suspects arrested: #2 suspects arrested for assault at Market.

Civilians stopped: #0 Civilians stopped.
Civilians ticketed: #0 Civilians fined.

Patrol partners: Bike organized patrol.. so many.
Patrol time: 2:30 hours.

Incidents:       
-Multiple C30s at Market.           
-207 (LVPD Captain kidnapped) at a restaurant near LVPD.
-Barricaded suspect at Market.

Conclusion: Today I couldn't patrol so much, but my "little" patrol day was full of action. In the morning we had some problems at Market, LS ( multiple C30s, barricaded suspects, etc. ) but afternoon the LVPD Captain Nicholas and 2 other guys have been kidnapped at a restaurant near LVPD. 2 SWAT teams came in and more than 25 officers and FBI assisted the SWAT outside.Unfortunately all 3 hostages have been tortured and killed. All kidnappers  got neutralized/ arrested.

Sorry but I can't post pictures. I am using txd.hack for ELM and this hack is converting my pictures and screenshots from SAMP into hacked images ( can't open them ) and I don't know how to turn them back. Again I'm sorry.

Signed,
 John

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 14:21:11 pm »

Date: 18th July 2011

Training Leader:
Senior Officer Benjamin J. Blake

Training Units:
(Sergeant Nexxt - Ocasional example given)
Senior Officer Julio Collin - Sheriff used for example
ARPD Officer Adham16Mustafa
ARPD Officer [ARFD]John_Golmes
ARPD Officer James_Marks
ARPD Officer Steve_Keller
ARPD Officer Miro_Saad
(ARPD Officer GiacJr - Some examples given)

Brief:

DPD Sheriff Training
Part 1 - Walking as a DPD Sheriff! Every person passed this one, acted drunk very well! Very proud of them!
Part 2 - The weapons of a sheriff. Bought some new duty weapons (courtesy of GiacJr), to encourage not using a baton all the time.
Part 3 - Arriving on-scene DPD Style. After examples were given, each deputy sheriff took to this very well, and came up with imaginative ways of arriving onscene in various vehicles!
Part 4 - Punishing Officers and suspects. They did this very well! Some methods were very violent, as poor Julio found...but I was very impressed with how many methods they came up with.
Part 5 - Entering (or failing to enter) a building. After examples were given, we saw some very imaginative ways of entering a building! I was pleasantly surprised.
Part 6 - The megaphone. Taught them to not use /m1, /m2, or /m3 if possible. Had them making their own...was very impressed by what I saw!
Part 7 - Formalities for events. They didn't know it was a test, but they all behaved as expected! Gave out awards, which can be found out if you ask them...but our Sheriff of the Session was John Golmes!

This certainly changed my opinion on ARPD Officers! Some of these Officers have been on Argonath for less than a week, and they proved how good the ARPD can be. It teaches us that all this moaning about ARPD Officer abuse is a load of rubbish...as long as they have been assigned a task then they are more than happy to complete it to the best of their ability! They get a bad reputation because they do not yet know all the rules, and just know about orange dots. If someone spends some time helping them, then they can be great officers! We must all remember in the SAPD that we were ARPD Officers once...just like them! All they lacked was a little iniative, and rule knowledge. One they know what to do, then they are away! Problems are caused when they do not know what to do, but as long as they are taught and helped, then they always know what to do!

Signed,
Senior Officer Benjamin J. Blake
DPD HQ

Absolutely recommended by me! Kepp up the great work John!
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 14:26:40 pm »
 Thank you Ben!

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 07/18/2011

Suspects killed: #2 (x2 for assault )
Suspects arrested: #4 (x1 assault- 160, x2 evading-120, x1 reckless driving & resisting arrest)

Civilians stopped: None.
Civilians ticketed: None.

Patrol partners: iGhost.
Patrol time: 5 hours

Incidents:         
- Code purple at Green Bar ( near Groove ), LS           
- C30 Market
-

Conclusion: Nice patrol day, in the morning I've been involved in a shoot out at Green Bar where more than 8 suspects have been downed using lethal force and 2 officers have been injured. After this I attended a DPD training along with Ben where we had great fun 'n stuff. In the evening I went a a SFPD organized patrol. That all about my patrol day.

Signed,
 John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 14:36:17 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/19/2011

Suspects killed: #8 suspects killed (x4 assault, x2 evading, x1 shooting on a traffic stop , x1 ramming & assault on officer )
Suspects arrested: #2 suspects jailed (x2 for illegal weapon dealing - 160 sec. )

Civilians stopped: #1 Civilian stopped for reckless driving

Patrol partners: NexxtThePenguin and [ARFD]kebabpizza
Patrol time: 5:30 hours

Incidents:         
-C30 at Idlewood           
-C3 at Rodeo
-Shots fired at Willowfield, LS.

Conclusion: Really busy day, I had no time to rest. I have been involved in multiple shoot outs allover the city and I have been shot in my left shoulder but everything was fine after some medical attention. Multiple officers have been downed at Idlewood and Willowfield.

Signed,
   John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 23:54:13 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/20/2011

Suspects killed: # Suspects killed for assault.
Suspects arrested: #4 Suspects arrested. ( x2 evade-100 sec. , x1 reckless driving and resisting arrest-160 sec, x1 ramming & driving on the wrong side of the road 120 sec. )

Civilians stopped: #5 Civilians stopped. ( x2 reckless driving, x2 speeding & driving on the wrong side of the road, x1 ramming )
Civilians ticketed: #3 Civilians fined. ( x2 reckless driving 120 $, x1 for speeding 90$ )

Patrol partners: Most of the time alone.
Patrol time: 4 hours

Incidents:       
-C30 at Rodeo.           
-Barricaded suspects at Santa Maria Beach.
-

Conclusion: Today the action was limited to some reckless drivers and some ramming ones. In conclusion this patrol day was an easy one.

Signed,
 John

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 15:09:33 pm »

DPD Organised Patrol

Names of all units in the patrol
  > Senior Officer Benjamin J. Blake - Dispatch and Whiskey-1 Lead Unit
    - Senior Officer Julio Collin

> ARPD Officer Diego McCollins - Katana-1

> SAPD Officer Ronn Carnell - Katana-2

> ARPD Officer Otilio Hernandez - Katana-3

> ARPD Officer [ARFD]John_Golmes - Katana-4

> SAPD Officer ConkThePenguin - Katana-5

Area(s) patrolled in
Katana 1 -  Bone County
Katana 2 - Bone County
Katana 3 - Flint County
Katana 4 - Flint County
Katana 5 - Red County
Whiskey 1 - Red County

Type of vehicle used:
Katana 1 - Dillimore PD HPV-1000
Katana 2 - Dillimore PD HPV-1000
Katana 3 - Dillimore PD HPV-1000
Katana 4 - Dillimore PD HPV-1000
Katana 5 - Dillimore PD HPV-1000
Whiskey 1 - Diilimore PD Cruiser

Number of suspects caught & killed
Katana Units - 3
Whiskey Unit - 2

Number of suspects caught & jailed
Katana Units - 1
Whiskey Unit - 1

Number of suspects investigated
Katana Units - 0
Whiskey Units - 1

Number of Pullovers
Katana Units - 4
Whiskey Units - 2

Length of patrol (hours, minutes)
1 hour, 00 minutes
(10:20AM to 11:20AM)

Additional notes:
Sent all units off on their patrols, and all radioed in their locations very well. Gave regular updates on anything that was happening, including pursuits and traffic stops. The units, especially those assigned to the same area, worked together well to catch suspects. Finally, all units in the patrol were called by me to pursue Suspect 29, and another person. Chased through areas of LV, the edge of SF, and ended up chasing them up Mt Chilliad. I was confused at why my SMG was not working on them (they opened fire at us) and eventually we found out he was using carph hacks...not just me shooting the wrong place!
Very pleased with all units, though one thing I can point out is about respecting the rank. Most did, but there was one or two on the patrol who did not listen to what I was saying at first, and took more persuasion. I don't want to see that happening again...you know who you are.

Note, John did very well...it was not him who I was a little disappointed with. Well done John!
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2011, 10:21:53 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/21/2011

Suspects killed: #2 suspects killed ( x2 evading, reckless driving, opening fire at officers)
Suspects arrested: # 1 suspect jailed for evade ( 100 sec. )

Civilians stopped: #1 Civilian stopped for reckless driving.
Civilians ticketed: (# Civilian ticketed for reckless driving. ( 80$ )

Patrol partners: None due to bike patrol.

Incidents:       
-Multiple C30s Redsands East  LV           
-C3 on 2 suspects running on Mount Chilliad.
-

Conclusion: Pretty busy day due to an organized DPD bike patrol. We dealt with 2 suspects that we chased about 30 minutes around SA. They were using car HP hacks and everything ended at Mount Chilliad when they got banned. After this we returned to DPD for our  patrol awards and we visited the DPD bar where we got a bit drunk.

Signed,
 John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2011, 10:29:49 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/22/2011

Suspects killed: #5 suspects killed ( x3 assault, x2 evading, reckless driving & ramming )
Suspects arrested: #1 suspect jailed for reckless driving & ramming (80 sec. )

Civilians stopped: #2 Civilians stopped ( x1 for reckless driving, x1 for speeding )
Civilians ticketed: #1 Civilian ticketed for speeding ( 100$ )

Patrol partners: [ARFD]kebabpizza
Patrol time: 5 hours

Incidents:       
-Multiple C30s at Rodeo.           
-Fire at Ocean docks SF.
-C30 at Idlewood.

Conclusion: We had a nice patrol day. We dealt with some C30s at Rodeo, some shots fired etc. but that's the routine of a day on duty. After the C30s we dealt with 2 civilians that were not respecting the traffic law and one of them got ticketed and the other downed using lethal force due to evading and opening fire at officers. We had to shoot for our own safety. At the end of the day we went to Persing Square, LS to see an awesome firework show.

Signed,
 John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2011, 10:33:46 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/23/2011

Suspects killed: None.
Suspects arrested: # 1 suspect arrested for speeding and evading. ( 120 sec. )

Civilians stopped: #1 Civilian stopped for speeding.

Patrol partners: Most of the time alone.
Patrol time: 3 hours

Incidents:       
-Fire at Mullholand Intersection.           
-
-

Conclusion: Pretty lazy day... nothing much to do. I ate lots of donuts and entertained myself with some games.

Signed,
 John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2011, 23:17:12 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/26/2011

Suspects killed: #2 suspects killed (x1 assault, x1 assault & kidnapping )
Suspects arrested: #1 suspects arrested for evading.

Civilians stopped: None.

Patrol partners: [ARFD]kebabpizza

Incidents:     
-207 at Redsands West LV.           
-Multiple C30s around LS.
-Shots fired at Pilson Int. LV.

Conclusion: This patrol day was a pretty nice one. We hadn't so much t do. We dealt with a 207 at Redsands West, LV witch was pretty hard in my opinion then we had a backup call at  Pilson Int. LV where and officer had been deadly shot by an highly armed criminal. The criminal has been downed using a taser gun as he was pointing a gun at us.

Signed,
 John

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2011, 23:29:10 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/27/2011

Suspects killed: None.
Suspects arrested: None.

Civilians stopped: #11 civilians stopped (x9 for taking the wrong line of the road and x2 for speeding )
Civilians ticketed: #11 civilians ticketed (x9 200$ for raking the wrong line of the road, x2 80$ for speeding )

Patrol partners: Alone.
Patrol time: 3 hours.

Incidents:         
-           
-
-

Conclusion: Today I patrolled and stayed at Mullholand Intersection looking for drivers who take the wrong lane of the way and surprisingly I've caught many. Staying on the side of the Intersection for 3 hours made me "swim" in money as I caught 11 suspects (x9 taking the wrong lane of the road and x2 for speeding). As now the Mullholand Int. Its something so important and everyone is trying to respect the lines, the  drivers who didn't got fined 200$ or more by me. The rest of them got fined 100$ for speeding. Due to this mistake that drivers do, I've seen also lots of them respecting the road lines of Mullholand Int. fact that me me happy to see that we weren't staying there and fining them for nothing. They really learned to respect the traffic lanes in order to get another fine. In conclusion  I could say that today I "learned" some drivers to  respect the traffic laws % lanes  and I'm really glad that I could help.

Signed,
 John

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 08:25:28 am »
Going well Officer, keep it up.

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2011, 15:24:16 pm »
Hello Officer John,Today you Attending SFPD Organised Patrol was did Really Good job,and your rate is 8/10.Keep up the Good work wish you good luck in Academy

Signed,
Officer Games

Offline John_Golmes

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2011, 19:02:42 pm »
 Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/31/2011

Suspects killed: #5 suspects killed ( x3 assault , x1 reckless driving, ramming, punching an officer then trying to escape, x1 evading on a traffic stop )
Suspects arrested: X2 suspects arrested (x1 for murder - 175 seconds due to very nice behavior and polite, x1 for evading on a traffic stop )

Civilians stopped: x2 civilians stopped ( x1 reckless driving & ramming and x1 for speeding and driving on the wrong side of the road )
Civilians ticketed: No civilians ticketed ( one of the stopped civilians got arrested and the other one downed using lethal force due to failure to comply and other charges. )

Patrol partners: [CT]Szwarc
Patrol time:  ~ 4 hours

Incidents:       
-C30 at Idlewood.            
-C3 at Dillmore.
-

Conclusion: Today I had a busy patrol day. Most of the time I patrolled on the highways looking for drivers who don't respect the traffic law and surprisingly many of those driver have a reason for speeding or such for example illegal weapons, drugs etc and that's why most of them are trying to evade or to kill you when they are stopped. Dealing with there kind of peoples is never easy as most of  them are letting themselves arrested. Many of them have a very stressful behavior and also many of them don't ever heard about being polite or trying to listen our orders. In conclusion my patrol day was a very stressful one but I'm always ready for another one.

Signed,
 John

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2011, 22:20:55 pm »
Did not respond in 10 days, application rejected!

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal