| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 18:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 463
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: sapd application  (Read 3459 times)

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
sapd application
« on: June 17, 2008, 00:02:19 am »
Nick used when on police duty: [tkd]raykaza
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? Around two months
How long have you played as a freecop? Almost all the time I played in Argonath
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: no
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes
Have you got any criminal records?: once for speed
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: yes
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: for send some suspect to the prison,to protect the civilans and for more d' experiment with the other offciers
Describe yourself in few sentences: I am a very good freecop I do my work with responsibility I respect the law but I very nervous and am very agitated but I m' adapt easily with the other officers and im ready for doing my job
***SAPD CADET***

Offline Ryan_van_Buiten

• Citizen
  • Retired.
Re: sapd application
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 07:05:45 am »
I do not agree that you are a good freecop like you said ... I was patrolling and there were few people online , and you started to abuse for different reasons , carkilling , hitting cop  and soo on... Soory but you are abusing too much that is unacepteble

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 10:07:11 am »
not i'm never do  that " carkilling" " hitting cop" just a  loss of control  but I respect your point of view. ((i like argonath  its my best server of rpg and you can  ensure in me to see in server more than 15 hours in the day by working a freecop if Im not accepted this time I will continuous to posted  application))thank you pancher to have to read my application
***SAPD CADET***

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 10:55:01 am »
if you are rejected just play, and post new apply later.

and i agree with mala, you are not that good, cant remember anything good or you abusing,
have to watch that first

off topic:
15 hours a day!!!!!! wow!

signed,
Officer Murderboy
Veteran from years and years ago.
Old time law enforcer. Retired LT.

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 13:28:51 pm »
yes 15 heues a day and you can reassured argonath it s my only server and my the best I will tell  you a thing I do not play in the other server  if the argonath contains 2 players
***SAPD CADET***

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 13:51:12 pm »
i have just seen you ingame,

you were ignoring orders from higher ranked cops,

as ARPD cop you should listen to all higher ranked above you

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 15:36:45 pm »
yes murderboy you are right and I thank you for your interest
***SAPD CADET***

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 16:46:01 pm »
for me this freecop isnt ready to be cadet. please show us, that you are ready... today we had 207 case, and this man was always ruining our formation, he didnt listen to higher officer (murderboy, lionz and James_Hunter).

Thats all
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 16:56:00 pm »
Hey [tkd]raykaza,

I'm intrested in your Tag... what clan is it and what does it stands for?

Greetz
- Serg. Tov.  :cop:

(ps, like all other herabove said: If you can't listen to ANYONE, hmm, I'm afrait for your apply...)

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 19:21:01 pm »
thank you has to you all and for your interest my application I has will take his councils with a sporting heart and I will improve my level and thank you ((maladoi, flaman, murderboy, tovenaarke,)) :cop:
see you later
***SAPD CADET***

Offline punk_boy_4_ever

• Citizen
  • Respect To Be RespecteD!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 01:47:41 am »
Umm...man i just saw u today...yea u play verry much i belive you but...you dont think u are pretty violent for cop duty? u drive on the wrong side of road(i stoped you one time),you hit ppls without reason,you carjack(you carjacked me in front of LSPD one time) and idk man...but GL to learn the responsabiliti and other things about Cops...You posted a bit to fast...you are New here i think,and you played alot of DM servers.

Regards,Neuron.

Respect to be respected!!!

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 12:59:52 pm »
yes you are right all which you said and true but me I am ready to become another man :cop: really I  carjacked you once but only to take a shotgown but I very happy  to have to read my application.i thinks now that I am "denied" :( :thnx
[tkd] raykaza
***SAPD CADET***

Offline Skullman92

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 13:13:08 pm »
((i like argonath  its my best server of rpg and you can  ensure in me to see in server more than 15 hours in the day by working a freecop if Im not accepted this time I will continuous to posted  application))

i dont believe this im onl ike 24/7 and im on more then you are lol so you aren't on for 15 hours a day thats for sure...

And then something else you really should watch your driving i had it serveral times that im in a chase and you ram me to pass me to get to suspect you even killed my car a couple times thanks to that. and try to ask for surrender. i just saw a suspect got killed by serveral freecops and maybe cadets aswell. and you where there aswell shooting with deagle without ANYONE saying SURRENDER or FREEZE or what ever just BAM Shoot the suspect.

But you can be a good cop just try to remember to drive properly and tell them to surrender and giving them time to surrender.
Here read this a couple times : http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=1237.0

Can be very use full mate.

Greetz,

-[ALS]Skullman

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 15:36:04 pm »
he is trying to do his best,

he is willing to learn things,
respectfull against other cops,

only his english isnt that good, might cause some little problems.

signed,
Officer Murderboy

Offline [ALS]Vladimir

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 15:42:39 pm »
thank you murderboy :) yes i would try to do my better  for my works and the problem of  English I am register in a school for l' to learn and i hope to become a good officer.and thank you for all. :cop:
***SAPD CADET***

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 11:47:08 am »
Application has been filed under CADET Intake 18

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2008, 05:54:23 am »
Application rejected due to obvious inactivity on duty and failure to post  here . This REJECTION means you will have to go through the whole application process again AND will have a MAJOR affect if you post a new apply.

NOTE: If you are still interested post a new application, your amount of time being spent on server will be noticed and taken into consideration after contacting senior staff. Any problems or concerns feel free to PM me on forums.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal