| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 00:36 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 371
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD APPLYCATION | KNIGHTZZZ  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Diveron Rosso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Diveron Collin
SAPD APPLYCATION | KNIGHTZZZ
« on: January 14, 2012, 17:36:15 pm »
                                                                      SAPD Application KNGIHTZZZ           

Nickname (ingame):  KNIGHTZZZ
Nickname (character):KNIGHTZZZ
Argonath Forums nickname:FATA
Previous names:KNIGHTZZZ
Age (ingame and real-life):12.12
What is your timezone: GMT-1

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?:5 MONTHS
Do you have a passport?:YES
Do you have a license?:NO
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:NO.]How long you play a day:
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:NO

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:YES.]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:YES.What would make you an good officer?:I WILL SERVE AND PROTECT THE CITIZENS.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:YES.]Describe your work as an SAPD officer:I AM  A HIGHER RANK POLICE AND I WILL TEACH THE FREE COP TO BE GOOD.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 150 Words):I WANT TO BE A HIGHER RANK POLICE OFFICER AND I WANT TO LEARN MORE EXPERIENCE THEN I CAN TEACH THE FREE COPS AND BEGINNER.I ALSO  WANT TO PROMOTE MORE AND MORE SO I NEED TO LEARN MORE AND PATROL MORE AND TALK TO CITIZENS TO KNOW WHAT THEY NEED AND WHAT THEY WAN.IF I BE SAPD ONE DAY I WILL DO THAT FOR REAL.I KNOW SAPD IS HARD TO DO AND I WANT TO TEST MYSELF THAT I CAN DO THAT OR NOT SO I WANT TO CHALLENGE MYSELF SO I HOPE YOU ALL CAN GIVE ME DO SAPD SO I CAN SRVE AND PROTECT THE CITIZENS.I ALWAYS HAD SOME MONDERATORS SURRPORT ME AND HIGHER RANK POLICE SO I HOPE I REALLY CAN DO IT  .

[I certify that all information is true and correct.
KNIGHTZZZ
Diveron Collin
Sergeant Diveron Collin
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
Re: SAPD APPLYCATION
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 03:01:38 am »

Notice.

Dear SAPD Applicant;
You have used the incorrect formatting to create your application for the San Andreas PD.
It is required that you fix this as soon as possible. You may click here to get the correct format.
After receiving this warning, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Diveron Rosso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Diveron Collin
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 05:03:27 am »
SAPD Application KNIGHTZZZ

Nickname (ingame):  knightzzz
Nickname (character):knightzzz
Argonath Forums nickname: Fata
Previous names:knightzzz
Age (ingame and real-life):12
What is your timezone: GMT +8

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?:5 months
Do you have a passport?:yes
Do you have a license?:no
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):-
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):-
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which? no
How long you play a day:5 +
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:no

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:yes]What would make you an good officer?:i would patrol 3 hours in a day.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:yes]Describe your work as an SAPD officer:i would jail and catch suspects and i would get some experience from the higher rank officer.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department:i want to join SAPD is becasue i want to catch more suspects and give more experience to some beginner and some rulebrekers
I certify that all information is true and correct.
knightzzz
Diveron Collin
Sergeant Diveron Collin
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 05:18:16 am »
Your application is still wrong. Please make sure you read both the SAPD application instructions AND application procedures thoroughly and fix your application thread title.

Additionally, when you amend your application refrain from making another post about it. Simply use the 'modify' button for your original post to fix your application.

Post merge;

Firstly fata, your application is still incorrect. Please make sure that you read the link that I provided you with thoroughly in order to see how a correct application format should look like.

Secondly, your application is still missing one important detail and you have yet to make the amendments I told you to make to your application thread title. Your application title should NOT say 'SAPD APPLYCATION'. It SHOULD say; 'SAPD APPLICATION | <Your Name Goes Here>'

Thirdly, DO NOT REPLY to this topic if you're going to post the fixed version of your application. As I've said, use the 'MODIFY' button that should be visible on the top right hand corner of your original post. By clicking the modify button you can edit your application without having to make new replies to this topic.

• Citizen
Re: SAPD APPLYCATION | KNIGHTZZZ
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 10:32:04 am »
Fata, your application is still incorrect. Not to mention that your answer to the paragraph question is barely 150 words.

As stated, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

• Citizen
Re: SAPD APPLYCATION | KNIGHTZZZ
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »

Application Rejected.

Hello applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reasons apply to your rejection:

- Incorrect application format.
- Application is missing an important detail.

Additional notes:
Please make sure that you read ALL of the sticky threads thoroughly and follow instructions that were given to you.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Steven Jeffrey

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
SAPD Academy Manager

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal