| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 03:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 405
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Romeo Ancelotti  (Read 6828 times)

Offline Romeo

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Romeo Ancelotti
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 19:30:45 pm »
Romeo you were told to stop provoking, that's all.Quit the arguments, start following the orders and everything will be fine.

I'm not provoking. I'm merely outlining something that he did out of his own free will. If he doesn't like it, he shouldn't have done it. He has no right to critisize my attitude when his attitude clearly isn't something to use as an example. I've also not refused to follow any orders so please refrain from spreading lies.

Now I'd appreciate it if both of you would refrain from posting here unless its in regards to my application, if you've got an issue with me take it elsewhere as this is not the place.

Offline Romeo

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 19:35:00 pm »
Man, you cannot imagine (since you're not on duty a lot) how many times suspects attemt to kill you after /gu, flame/insult you (rulebreak in a lot of ways) so killing a suspect who's /gued is not a big deal, it was either an accident or a bug, nothing else. Nobody is stupid to kill a standing suspect so do not provoke him for that.
I know you got used to 'being on top and acting a boss' and I totally understand your attitude, nobody can do anything to you but as soon as you applied for SAPD, things got changed, you're no longer being on top, there are people who are above you, 'acting a boss' and of course, you don't tolerate any shitty attitude, aswell as the people who are here on top.

Lincoln they were instantly copbanned for doing it so I hardly think its not a big deal. He has chosen to critisize my attitude shortly after being copbanned for breaking the SAPD rules which seems a tad hypocritical.

They f**ked up, they got punished, they can move on from it. I don't really care about it anymore as it isn't anything major in my books. I'd just rather that the grudge they're holding was removed from my application and any provokative comments were not posted here.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING MORE ABOUT IT.

Offline Lincoln.

• Citizen
  • ||Lincoln Brown||
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 20:22:11 pm »
Sure thing man, I understand you.
Good luck with SAPD btw.

Offline Romeo

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 22:30:53 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date:22/02/2012

Suspects killed: 1
Suspects arrested: 2

Civilians stopped: 0
Civilians ticketed: 0

Patrol partners: Harvey Ancelotti
Patrol time: 18:30-20:30

Incidents: Traffic Collision at Ocean Flats that resulted in a very extensive investigation, lasted an hour or so and very high authority members of the police force were involved. Suspect refused to comply with police orders.

Conclusion: After an extensive investigation the perp was issued a hefty fine for wreckless driving & damage to government property.

Signed,
Romeo Ancelotti

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 03:58:02 am »
Nice patrol Me, Jen and you had today.

Offline Romeo

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 05:32:29 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date:23/02/2012

Suspects killed: 1
Suspects arrested: 1

Civilians stopped: 4
Civilians ticketed: 2

Patrol partners: Jenn_Kolta, Enzo_Ancelotti, Abe Corleone.
Patrol time: 2:00sm-4:20am

Incidents: Various traffic stops. Investigation on an evasion case. Apprehension of a suspect on a Sanchez who was brought down by force. Apprehension of a suspect on an NRG who was tackled and detained accordingly.

Conclusion: All suspects dealt with and all traffic stops appropriately warrented.

Signed,
Romeo Ancelotti.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 12:52:24 pm »
Rejected - Cotinued to provoke dispite being told to drop it.. Has continued to make false accusations in Report to Leader topics.

Shitting on a department of SAPD via public chat and its members..

5day ban from re-applying.

I seriously hope you start to improve your attitude problems because you won't be getting far with it.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal