| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 07:16 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 212
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Kenawa  (Read 1412 times)

Offline Blake_Carter

• Citizen
  • King of Kings.
    • Skype - Ultimate2224
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Jared Rowland
SAPD Application | Kenawa
« on: February 15, 2012, 23:50:10 pm »

Nickname (ingame): Kenawa
Nickname (character): Kenawa
Argonath Forums nickname: Kenawa.
Previous names:Kenawa_Schwartz
Age (ingame and real-life): IG:26,IRL:16
What is your timezone: GMT+1

Were you ever cop banned?: Nope
Were you ever banned from Argonath? Never
Do you goof off on duty? Please be honest: Sometimes
When was the last time you received an administrative punishment? Hmm i dont know exactly,i think 7days ago for Flooding
Were you ever warned by someone who is higher ranked then you? i have done mistake but i wasnt warned

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: I Have Played Since 17 December,2011
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?:Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before? Never Before
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? Nope
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Yes I have been in ballas
How long you play a day: 3-4H in day but in weekend i play mutch more
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English? I think not

Do you agree with the Application Rules? Yes i agree
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.Yes
What would make you an good officer?: Im Hones,I defend The Law and Fighting Criminals(jail them)
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?  a Little bit
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Catching Criminals,Suspect,Cuff,Jail them.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!): Im a Police Officer who loves protecting civilians from criminals and tryes to make Argonath State more safely,I have good gun and driving skills and i use those to catch criminals,I dont know all the codes but im learning those , sometimes i work alone and sometimes I work with partners  witch is more savely than alone , I love police job and i have served Argonath States like a police man  for some month and i have seen all the job done by SAPD and i was amazed, I think im ready to become SAPD and i hope you  give me a chance and work with you guys...

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Kenawa
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 23:55:12 pm »
Do you people really have such freaking trouble to copy and paste a format? Recreate the whole thing.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 03:18:57 am »

Notice.

Dear SAPD Applicant,

You have used incorrect formatting to create your application for the San Andreas Police Department.
It is required that you fix this as soon as possible. You may click here to get the correct format.
After receiving this warning, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

Notes: Recreate the whole topic. It's not that hard to click "Select" in the Code window. I'd expect to see this fixed. Good luck, Officer.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Blake_Carter

• Citizen
  • King of Kings.
    • Skype - Ultimate2224
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 14:03:07 pm »
its ok now?

Offline Fred_Wakefield

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 12:54:57 pm »

San Fierro Police Department

Breaching/207 Training

Level: <here>

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_Wakefield
Pedro.Cipone
(Made by [WS]Fred_Wakefield)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. The training was about how to act during a 207 and to understand the basic of it. like making a barrier outside the location to keep the criminals from escaping and to teach the officers/cadets how to breach a building in a succesfull way. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our Trainings.

Specification on the Training:

Results:

The training Started in the parking lot of San Fierro Police Department where see lined up and started with the basic Briefing of the training and what is was going to be about, We got a fair number of officer to attend and we started the briefing and divided up in diffrent teams to the assignment of Breaching or Barrier team. We got equiped by our Captain Matrixbob and our Ltn Don.Cipone with Automatic weapon SMG, and a Tactial vest to protection.

We decided to have the training at San Fierro bank in the start and wanted to make it as realistic as possible so we got one officer to attend as a kidnapped officer that we needed to rescue, and the negotiation started with the kidnapper that was picked by Me and Pedro. We did two 207 Trainings at The San Fierro Bank. The result of both 207 trainings in San Fierro bank was a failure on negotiation and a result of Breaching as Failure tho the Kidnappers killed the hostage, Before the training started we got Briefing the Breaching team and barrier team seperate to teach them what is important for each team decision.

We later on continued over the San Fierro City Hall to make a Training there, we set up the same teams and the same tactics.
we got a real negotation started and it was going good. until the negotatior went in to hand over the demands, He got kidnapped to and was over ruled by the kidnappers, so the situation changed to 2 hostages and 4 kidnappers. the breaching team was ready to breach, but the new negotations leader wanted to make a new attemp of givin the demands that was given again. he went in, the kidnappers was going to over rule him to but failed when the negotatior kicked one of the kidnappers and gave the breaching command to the team outside. it got into a real fight inside the city hall and many officers got killed, but the result of the breaching was a succes, both hostage survived, one with lethal damage and one with just some scratches, the Kidnappers got killed.

After this we order 10-19 back to the Parking Lot at San Fierro Police Department to give the results and a Dismiss words.

Weapons Used:
SMG
Armor

Grades:
Listening: 93%
Discipline: 97%
Performing: 85%

Units attended
Anthony Sanford - SFPD Senior Officer
Anthony Moore - ARPD officer
Kenawa - ARPD officer
[MA]Carlo_Tomassi - SAPD Cadet
Lenny Benson - ARPD officer
Zero_S - ARPD officer
Flamer Wakefield - ARPD officer
Josh Martin - ARPD officer
Marco Wakefield - SFPD Senior officer
Steven Cipone - SFPD Sergeant
MatrixBob - SFPD Captain
Don Cipone SFPD Lieutenant
Jason Caligiuri - ARPD officer
Mike Stevenson - ARPD officer
Goran - ARPD officer
Lincoln Brown - ARPD officer
SanTa_Jetson

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_Wakefield
I think everyone did a great job and i am impressed by some. and i am really glad that so many officer/cadet and above wanted to be in a training made by me and pedro. we want to thanks the SFPD command staff for being in the training and want to thank all the officer. I think everyone learn something from this training and to understand how to make barriers around a location or how to breach a building. so my last words. keep the good work up and attend to training to learn things. you are never fully learn you can always learn something new about tactics, patrolling, shooting, role-playing.

Pedro.Cipone
I liked the work of the officers, as breaching as baricading the entrances, i think that the officer learned alot, special baricading the place. Good job all of you, you make me proud

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

[WS]Fred_Wakeifled
SFPD Cadet

Pedro.Cipone
SFPD Senior Officer

SAPD officer

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
  • Amo le Bella Ragazza
  • Badge-ID: #007
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 17:10:35 pm »
Patrolled for about 2 hours with this Officer today, has shown very good skill and knowledge. He is also on TeamSpeak which makes communication way easier and more professional. I definitely recommend this Officer!

Offline rockyzzz

• [SA:MP] SAPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Nox Carter
  • Badge-ID: #DM5419
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 17:48:46 pm »

Notice.

Dear SAPD Applicant,

You have used incorrect formatting to create your application for the San Andreas Police Department.
It is required that you fix this as soon as possible. You may click here to get the correct format.
After receiving this warning, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

Notes: Recreate the whole topic. It's not that hard to click "Select" in the Code window. I'd expect to see this fixed. Good luck, Officer.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Officer Kenawa, you didn`t fixed yet your application.
BCSD

Offline Blake_Carter

• Citizen
  • King of Kings.
    • Skype - Ultimate2224
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 14:21:44 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 19/2/2012

Length: patrol was around 2h

Patrol Partner(s): none
Suspects Arrested: a total of 2 suspect arrested
Suspects Killed: A total of 1 suspect killed
Tickets Issued: 1 ticket issued of 150ArgoDollars
Civilians Stopped: A total of 2 civilians were successfully pulled-over.

Offline Gibson

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
    • Skype - cxnewton
  • Badge-ID: #25
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 11:22:08 am »
This officer work's well within a team. During the SAPD heavy patrol yesterday that can be found in the list below, the officer showed good teamwork and skills.

As a side note : Just need's a little work on radio code's and teamspeak usage. But as it is the secondary form of comms don't worry about it to much.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=24290.0

Signed

LVPD Senior Officer Gibson

One day everyone will reach the unexpected if they work hard.

One day..

Offline Blake_Carter

• Citizen
  • King of Kings.
    • Skype - Ultimate2224
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2012, 21:59:22 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: 24/2/2012-Friday,February
Length: The Patrol Length Was 2 Hours
Patrol Partner(s): I Patroled Alone
Suspects Arrested: 2 Suspects Arrested
Suspects Killed: 1 Suspect Killed
Investigations Performed: I Didnt Do any Investigation
Tickets Issued: 1 Ticket Of 150 Argordollars
Civilians Stopped: 1 Civilian stopped
Description of your shift: I Got a car from LSPD and started to patrol alone.I sow a civilian doing reckless driving and i stoped him.I gived a ticket to him and he payed.After That i continued patroling over LS when i sow a suspect was fighting with a cop,i turned on the sirene and warned the suspect to surrender, but he didnt, so i got out the vehicle and I killed him....Than i went to LV to respond the backup calls in Heroin Spot ,i went there and there was about 7 suspects.We started to shot against suspects and we won thanks SWAT`s backup.There died 4 Suspects and only 2 surrendered. I took 1 with my car and jailed him in LVPD ,after that i founded a suspect in LV witch was without car, I stoped the car and warned him to stop. He Started to shot over me than i attacked back.When he was with Little HP he Surendered and i jailed him to LVPD. Thats my Shift

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 00:00:23 am »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Incorrect Format.

Additional notes:
You were given multiple warnings and still did not fix your application.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal