| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 16:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 153
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Those who resigned on March 11 2012: read carefully and consider.  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
First of all, let me make it clear I make this topic as I wish you to consider your actions carefully.
There will be no reinstatements, no other promotions or demotions as executed by ARPD Commisioner Jaaskaa.

I do understand that you disagree and wish to make a statement. I also know that as our slogan has been accept orders or resign, your only way to make a statement was to resign.

What I do need to do is make you consider your actions carefully now that you have made your statement.
In a couple of weeks, things wil have settled, and in a couple of months with new scripts you will find yourself probably back in SAPD. Now some of you have reached a high rank that you are now resigning from.
And once you see the SAPD has grown better and stronger, you may even wish to take up such a ran kagain. And that is when your ucrrent action will hold you back.
SAPD does not need staff that waves their job to prevent changes. We do not need people who quit out of rage and became rogue players, only to later try getting their rank back. If you quit now in rage, expect it to be a very long time before you will be allowed anything higher as senior officer.

I could sit back and let Jaaskaa handle it, but I am sure he will gladly accept your reignations without letting you consider what it will bring in the future.  So I am giving you 24 hours to carefully consider.
If you do not withdraw your resignation, it becomes final. If you do withdraw, I can not guarantee you will be back to the rank you resigned from. But you may still be considered as valuable staff.

Offline Reece

• Citizen
Re: Those who resigned on March 11 2012: read carefully and consider.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 16:38:49 pm »
To add to this:

If you do wish to return;

- You post on your resignation topic that you wish to return
- You send a PM to a Captain +

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 00:43:57 am »
A few hours left..

I had a talk with various members in TeamSpeak - It may have taken them quite a while to understand, but they do now acknowledge on what's expected of them.

Various members have their resignation topic rejected as they decided to come back.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 11:52:40 am »
Some hours left..

Those who returned know what their expected to do.
Please understand there will be more entertainment provided during RS5 - Think before you pull out the resignation trigger in future.

Those who still don't understand what has happened can contact me.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 08:12:22 am »
Deadline over and out.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal