| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 17:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 202
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Leaving SAPD, a great team.  (Read 2730 times)

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
Leaving SAPD, a great team.
« on: August 24, 2008, 23:06:59 pm »
* John goes to the leaving board at a room in LSPD, takes out a paper and starts writing...

Hello all Officers, Cadets, Seniors...

First of all, thank you for the time to read this...

I've been always working hard in the SAPD, took part in many cases, worked with different officers, trained some cadets, been very happy defending the law, but now it's time to take a different way...

I will still be enforcing the law, but now as an agent... I'll be meeting SAPD again, and will remember all my time durning an officer.

Here goes my special thanks:

- Very Special Thanks to Chief Hank Rafferty for all the patrolling times, for the questions he answered, for the support, and for giving me opportunity to becoming an officer

- Very Special Thanks to Captain Mike Lowrey for the patrols, trainment, support and the opportunity to become an officer.

- Very Special Thanks to Officer Kennyo for training me for the final exam, giving me a lot of support, giving tips, giving a lot of excersises, wonderful officer in my opinion.

- Special thanks for all the officers and seniors who gave me support durning my academy proccess, and for those who patrolled with me, thank you, seriously.

- Special thanks for the cadets, which I teached, you gave me training experience, and I was happy training you.

I wish good luck to all officers with your carreers, and good luck to all cadets in getting officer's badge.

I'll now leave my equipment with Capt. Lowrey and go home, I'm tired. Bye, and see you some day.

Signed,
John  Lobhin

* John places the paper on the board, goes to the captain's room, talks shortly with captain Lowrey, and gives him his equipment, thanks him for all opportunities, salutes, and goes out of the station, without looking back.

* He meets and talks to a few officers and cadets outside LSPD, and wishes them good luck.
* Then, he takes a cab and travels to his new apartment at Las Venturas.

[OOC]

Here's the quote of what I typed above, but without the custom font.
Hello all Officers, Cadets, Seniors...

First of all, thank you for the time to read this...

I've been always working hard in the SAPD, took part in many cases, worked with different officers, trained some cadets, been very happy defending the law, but now it's time to take a different way...

I will still be enforcing the law, but now as an agent... I'll be meeting SAPD again, and will remember all my time durning an officer.

Here goes my special thanks:

- Very Special Thanks to Chief Hank Rafferty for all the patrolling times, for the questions he answered, for the support, and for giving me opportunity to becoming an officer

- Very Special Thanks to Captain Mike Lowrey for the patrols, trainment, support and the opportunity to become an officer.

- Very Special Thanks to Officer Kennyo for training me for the final exam, giving me a lot of support, giving tips, giving a lot of excersises, wonderful officer in my opinion.

- Special thanks for all the officers and seniors who gave me support durning my academy proccess, and for those who patrolled with me, thank you, seriously.

- Special thanks for the cadets, which I teached, you gave me training experience, and I was happy training you.

I wish good luck to all officers with your carreers, and good luck to all cadets in getting officer's badge.

I'll now leave my equipment with Capt. Lowrey and go home, I'm tired.

* John places the paper on the board, goes to the captain's room, talks shortly with captain Lowrey, and gives him his equipment, thanks him for all opportunities, salutes, and goes out of the station, without looking back.

* He meets and talks to a few officers and cadets outside LSPD, and wishes them good luck.
* Then, he takes a cab and travels to his new apartment at Las Venturas.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline John_Leppi

• Citizen
  • FBI assistant director
Re: Leaving SAPD, a great team.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 23:53:09 pm »
I really wish you good luck in FBI agent Lobhin. I think you are one of the best roleplayers in Argonath, and I've learnt a lot of just watching your Roleplay.
Best wishes
Cadet John Leppi  :cop:

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 00:49:00 am »
John...Congratulations. I'm happy this isn't a good bye since we will surely see you on the field again. All the luck with the FBI and I know you'll do fine. Another nice add as your experience is great and you are a great person and great Officer. I'll see you around in the field, good bye and, good luck  :)

- SAPD Captain [AV]Vince  :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:42:59 pm »
Good bye John, and good luck as Agent. I know you will serve good the State with your new job.

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 14:14:36 pm »
Sad to see you leaving John, I am sure you will be a great agent, mate! ;)
I remember when we talked with each other in front of the LSPD, you were still a freecop and I told you that you are an awesome guy and that you would be a perfect SAPD Officer, you told me that its not important for you, that you also like to be a freecop, it was really impressive. :P

Good luck mate!

Offline Fido Dido

• Citizen
  • Gilgamesh
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 19:56:12 pm »
Good Bye friend  :cry:
Behold, mongrels!

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 08:02:23 am »
Thanks for the good wishes, mates. I really appreciate that.

I'll meet you all on field soon, and remember that I'm still on the same team, but in a different division.  :cop:

I've been accepted as an Agent, and I'll do my best.

See  you  soon,
Good  luck,
Agent  John  Lobhin

EDIT: Could I get an update on my forum status?
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 11:15:32 am »
Good luck in ur new Division.

Offline Swifty

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 18:15:13 pm »
Good luck in F.B.I
ARPD Senior Officer
S.W.A.T. Operative

To Serve & Protect.

Offline Niki

• Citizen
  • EX - Senior Officer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 19:41:27 pm »
Sad that you leave  :cry: But good luck with the FBI and I think you do it good
Thanks for the trainings and your help to become a SAPD Officer. Thank you very much  :cop:

Offline [AV]Xavas

• Citizen
  • Nice hat can i have one?
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 19:43:57 pm »
Re: [Stand by]: John Lobhin

Postby Fernando_Rivera on 2008-08-24, 10:20:46 pm

Your apps on stand by, and your forum status is not cadet or agent so you shouldnt have the agent rights o_0

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal