| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 08:33 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 369
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation, [WS]Mash  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Resignation, [WS]Mash
« on: May 22, 2012, 18:50:53 pm »
Offical Resignation Letter

Today, May 22nd 2012, I, [WS]Mash Rosso, hereby resign from my positions within the San Andreas Police Department. This is submitted due to recent events and experienced situations that does I don't want to fulfill my carreer as a SAPD Officer anymore. I wish to thank SAPD Command which approved my reinstatement request and aswell my collegues who I have been working with during these months.  It was a pleasure but due to recent events and stuff that have reached the surface I am not pleased to serve as a SAPD Officer any longer.

I wish to still be involved in the situation that occured few days ago and to know the outcome. Aswell if SAPD still feels my aid is necessary in the courtcase together with FBI is needed will I gladly continue that task, I'd understand if the opposite is said.

I wish the best of luck with the deveolpment of the SAPD.

Your friend,
James 'Mash' Rosso

Locked by author.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal